22 september highlights/update - complete

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
(For Melissa, who can't do this update.  Sorry if it doesn't do her style justice.)

There is a slap-fest that is continuation of last episode: dirty new dheer flashes pictures of witchface veera ๐Ÿ˜ก in Nihaal's face and asks what the photo is doing in his room.  PReet becomes hysterical and starts slapping Nihaal.  Who has suddenly become mute and spineless.  Then Harman comes and starts slapping Nihaal.  Suddenly a big Prem "Bas!" comes from the back.  Prem says stop slapping him. Just get him to leave.  PReet is throwing Nihaal out when Nihaal falls in front of Balraj-Teji's garlanded photo.  Now Lallu comes ๐Ÿ˜ก to join the slap-fest (how could he resist?). 

Nihaal reaches to touch the photo when Lallu says Stop.  How dare you touch that pure picture with your gandha hands?  And starts slapping Nihaal. (In the background, Meher tells Heer -- I don't know why, but in my heart I don't believe that Nihaal-bhaiyya did anything.)

And then!!!  Beeji comes to save Nihaal. She says let's leave this place.  I will come with you.  Lallu and everyone are shocked. Beeji, how can you leave us?  For this dirty person who dared touch Veera?  (WHEN DID HE EVER TOUCH THAT EVIL GIRL??)  Beeji says that Veera is like her own daughter but that Nihaal is her son.   Nihaal looks at the photograph and says please forgive me bauji.  Beeji takes Nihaal away. 

Everyone else goes away also.  Except Heer who keeps remembering how Nihaal reached out to touch her bauji-ma's photo.  Then she has a brainwave and runs to .. her room??  where she looks at the photo that Nihaal had got by courier. (how did it get there???)  And maybe she is thinking that there is a link between Nihaal to her parents, and her parents to her!  I am thinking that Heer is becoming very smart indeed.

End of Part I

Heer is sadly asking Beeji if she is really leaving.  Beeji is packing her bag. Beeji says she has given this Juneja (mad)house 20 years.  But that Nihaal's mother gave her her life.  And she tells Heer that actually Hamida is not Nihaal's really mother.  He had only one wish and that was to find his own parents.  And she sadly leaves.  Heer is all puzzled and sad, having just found out that Nihaal's mother is not Hamida.  Then she suddenly opens a chest and starts looking through all the clothes -- I think they are Nihaal's (although some looked very girly).  And suddenly she finds a little red cloth.  And she remembers that her mother told her that when her brother was lost, he had with him a little red cloth. (Apparently this is the same little cloth coz...) Heer suddenly says I had lost a brother on the train station, who had this cloth.  You mean, Nihaal's ... my real long-lost brother???!!!  And she starts running... through the house...out of the house....in the street...looking left and right...and then finally she stops.... and screams.... "bhaiyya!" And the camera pans her into the background and we see ......Nihaal in the foreground!!

End of Part II

A car is moving on the road.  It has a bright pink elbow sticking out of the driver's side window.  The car goes past Kullu while it is on the road to Amritsar.  Kullu is kurious about where prem is going -- not to office. Then where?  She says that it takes just a little petrol to light a fire.  But she will light a big fire with the little petrol that she has got. (evil laugh by that Kullu)

Heer is standing in front of Nihaal. And she hugs him.  Nihaal tells her that she should leave.  She says that she will go with him too -- Nihaal strongly protests and says that the Juneja's are her and Meher's house now.  She tries to persuade him, but he leaves. 

Back in teh Juneja house, Gayatri is asking why everyone's standing around gloomy. (Ther eis a new Kulraj!)  Lallu is saying that he would never have believed it of Nihaal.  And suddenly, in comes Kulraj's husband -- Kiran (?).  Everyone greets him very politely -- especially Kulraj! (very strange and formal greeting between husband and wife).  Preet and Harman hug Kiran.  And kids come running and ask for chocolate.  When they open his bag, on top is a urn covered with a red-cloth (like those that contain the ashes of people who have been cremated).  Kulraj shooes away her kids and goes to give them chocolate.  Lallu asks Kiran what this urn is -- and Kiran says "until Prem submerges her ashes in the Ganga, she will have no peace!"  They suddenly looked shocked, because Heer is standing just behind them with a tray of chai-cups.  Kiran then makes small talk with Heer, who smiles and tells him that she will put out food for him.  Episode ends on Lallu's somber looking face.

End of Part III

Preview for tomorrow:  Prem holding the urn and asking Lallu why, why is this urn here?  There is music downstairs and how can this urn be upstairs??? His eyes are full of tears.  Lallu says Kiran has brought it from Canada.  And tells Prem that he has to submerge it, finish the final rites - that was what her final wish would have been.

!!!!!!!  what a cliff-hanger of a preview!!!!

Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atitude gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 da updateeee!!!!waiting 4 da second part!!!
sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx cant wait for part 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear............. what a boring episode except for Heer discovering that Nihaal is her real brother.

And by the way whose ashes are there in the urn...Sanjana's ๐Ÿ˜• ????
And if the urn has Sanjana's ashes, why does Prem has to finish the final rites ?????
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

Thanks for the update dear............. what a boring episode except for Heer discovering that Nihaal is her real brother.

And by the way whose ashes are there in the urn...Sanjana's ๐Ÿ˜• ????
And if the urn has Sanjana's ashes, why does Prem has to finish the final rites ?????

It was quite a fast episode actually.  I forgot to say that all that slapping turned Nihaal's cheeks bright red.  Looked very unnatural.

And I think we are supposed to think that it is Sanjana's ashes in the urn....i guess that we will find out why prem has to finish the last rites when we find out the raaz?
-Goldy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.....looks like a decent epi

-Anusha- thumbnail
Heer found the truth very fast
Nihaal and Beeji both left the hhouse?
i think they are Sanjana's ashes. Except Heer all knows the truth.
Greatttttttt
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thnx 4 the update di๐Ÿ˜Š

epi was OK...nothin much....

But in the preview Prem looked really really hassled and scared to see the kalash in his room....
they must be Sanjana's ashes..... i dont get why her soul will RIP only if Prem submerges the ashes...๐Ÿ˜•hope she wasnt his wife or anything๐Ÿ˜•

I still think Prem shld tell heer everything b4 its too late!!
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: huziebaby

thnx 4 the update di๐Ÿ˜Š

epi was OK...nothin much....

But in the preview Prem looked really really hassled and scared to see the kalash in his room....
they must be Sanjana's ashes..... i dont get why her soul will RIP only if Prem submerges the ashes...๐Ÿ˜•hope she wasnt his wife or anything๐Ÿ˜•

I still think Prem shld tell heer everything b4 its too late!!

I was thinking the same thing you know that maybe Sanjana was his wife..............I hope not ๐Ÿ˜•
thx for the update i feel sorry for nihall but at the same time am angry too i mean cudnt he have opened his mouth for once but the gud thing is tht heer knows he is her bro