Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

If you were asked to pick any 3 members of IF whom you would like to meet, who will be the 3 lucky people?Hmmm...I guess it will b U(Ananya_A)just because you were the first person with whom I felt comfortable to chat through PMs and of cuourse u were my first buddy on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ;Then I guess Mansi(she is not active on IF anymore but still we chat regularly on phone and she is like an elder sister to me when it comes to giving advice regarding my marital life and third would b Sameera(Sami) because again we shared a lot of common likes and dislikes from what I could judge in our phone talks๐Ÿ˜ณ

jyoti thats so sweet of u to say so even i eagery await our weekly discussions๐Ÿ˜‰ zamane bhar ke problems we discuss such fun it is......i wantt o meet u too and then together we can go to ur aunts cafe and.........meet u know who๐Ÿ˜‰  and we can also do some jadu to bring his old self back........
thanks jyo fo r the honour๐Ÿ˜ณ
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Rupali:I m sure u must b busy uploading videos of JJKN na๐Ÿ˜‰..abhi questions ka kaha waqt milega tumhe๐Ÿ˜†

Common jyo... there always some time for the grilling...๐Ÿ˜†
still keeping in the mind ur request to keep it short..here go my list...

1. Here is a list of  Apu's serials..if given a chance to select bollywood actors as the lead pair who would u select?
1.JJKN
2.KAJJAL
3.RKB

2. Select actors from television industry as the lead pairs for the following films..
Sholay - Gabbar, Jay, Veeru, Basanti
Kuch kuch hota hai - Rahul, Tina, Anjali
DDLJ - Raj, Simran
Devdas - Devdas, Paro, Chandramukhi
Jodha akbar -  Jodha Akbar
Qayamat se qayamat tak - Raj Rashmi
Silsila - Amit, Chandni

3. If SS was not Apu's wife..who would be the better candidate?๐Ÿ˜‰

4. What is friendship?

5.  What did come out first,, murgi ya andaa?๐Ÿ˜†

6. Since u r married, if Apu comes n proposes to u what will u do?๐Ÿ˜ณ

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm late!๐Ÿ˜ก  Well don't worry, I am not gonna grill you soo badly! I am loaded with exam's revision so Jyo, take a deep breath, I won't grill you so badly! Just the half of it!

Well here it goes...

Typical Qns๐Ÿ˜›

[Tho, I might have seen your pic only once, I would still like to know how does this besharam maharani looks like!๐Ÿ˜†]

>How's your hair?

>Do you ever wear glasses? If you do, do you wear contacts as well?

>What's your height? (I know your short!๐Ÿ˜†)

>Have you ever got a compliement that which Bollywood star do you likely resemble? Hehe!

>What's your eye colour?

>Do you wear tons and tons of make-up?

>Do you believe more in natural looks?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now coming to your favs๐Ÿ˜›

>Tv show?
>Movie?
>Actor?
>Actress?
>Band?
>Book?
>Author?
>Color?
>Number?
>Symbol?
>Season?
>Time of day?
>Day of the week?
>Holiday?
>Place to shop?
>Food?
>Drink?
>Desert?
>Scent?
>Place to be?
>Animal?
>Type of weather?

What's the time right now?

What...
>Songs do you love listenting to?
>Worst thing you've ever done?
>Most embarrasing thing you've done?
>Funniest thing you ever heard?
>Saddest thing you ever heard?
>Most Romantic song you have ever heard?
>Most Saddest song you have heard? 

Finish these sentences...
I LOVE....
I HATE...
I AM....
I WANT TO...
I HEAR...
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER...
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT...
WHAT IN THE HELL...
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS
LIFE IS...
LOVE IS...
I WISH...

Have you ever appreciated a sunset?
Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party?
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Have you ever broken a bone?
Have you ever cheated on an exam?
Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself?
Have you ever done something silly that you wish you had not done?
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you?
Have you ever fallen asleep and forgotten where you were?
Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looling around for the ghost?     Have you ever seen a ghost?
Have you ever gone to greet a friend or family member then noticed it was someone else?
Have you ever played a joke on one of your teachers?
Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say?
Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Have you ever said yes when you meant no?
Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?
Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love?
Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes?
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone?
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely?

Do/Did you ever... 
>Write poems?๐Ÿ˜ณ
>Met any other star besides Apurva(You lucky girl!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)
>Danced infront of many ppl?
>Talked in your sleep, like you-know-who? ๐Ÿ˜†
>Told Jiju about your latest crush? Yet? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
>Cry during your bidaai? I remember you said you didn't!๐Ÿ˜†
>Still get up at 10am to this date?๐Ÿ˜†
>Solved the Rubik's cube? If you have, pls tell me the formula!๐Ÿ˜†

What is the first thing that comes to your mind upon seeing these words?

Apurva
Surveen
Edward
Bella
Water
Love
Hate
Nature
Anger
Cloud
Computer
Umbrella
Body
Earth
Shadow
Friend
Enemy
Enchanted 
Chocolate

>If you won a shopping spree what would you spend the money on?
>Whats ur fave accessory?
>Name one or more thing that scared you the most?
>When was the last time you cried?
>Have you ever cried during a movie?
>What is your greatest strength?
>What is your greatest weakness?
>What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
>What is your first thought before you go to bed?
>What is the one thing you like a lot about me and what is it that you don't like about me?
>What is it that excites you most in life and what is it that makes you mood off?
>What kind of people do you totally dislike? Liars? Backstabbers? Political members?

>If you are given a chance to meet any one celebrity..whom would you like to meet and why?
>What is your zodiac and do you feel that you are having all the qualities mentioned about your sign?
>If God says that he would grant you three wishes...what would you ask for?
>If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you love to go? And with whom?

Now, what's the time..?

Twilight Qns now...Yippee!! ๐Ÿ˜†

>Who seriously "forced" you to read the book?๐Ÿ˜†(Must be Anuu I know๐Ÿ˜†)

>What do you like about Edward?๐Ÿ˜ณ, and along with him, Bella๐Ÿ˜›?

>Robert Pattison*ahem*, how do you find him?๐Ÿ˜†

>Are you dying along with the book? Hehe!

>What is the best part of the book that you have read till date?

>Are you going deeper and deeper into Edward? Besides his fingers๐Ÿคฃ, what else do YOU like about him?

Name one person you know from IF for the following -

Sweetest?

Cutest?
Funniest?
Friendliest?
Most mature?
Most addicted?
Most lovable?
Most charming?
Most hyper?
A chatterbox?
Most reponsible?

Finally, what's the time again? ๐Ÿ˜†

That word finally must have given you a sigh of relief! Yea, I think this was the half qns paper for you! I wish I could have just given you more and more and more and more! But you should thank my exams!๐Ÿ˜ก Well have fun Jyo answering all these qns!๐Ÿ˜›
And once again, enjoy the hot seat!๐Ÿ˜ณ

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by mona18 - 15 years ago
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Oopsi, did I miss out the your words of keeping the qns list short?

Oh so sorry, my bad! Lol! There is no such thing as keeping the question-aire short or long!
Have fun answering all the qns from us Bhootnis!

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mona18

Twilight Qns now...Yippee!! ๐Ÿ˜†

>Who seriously "forced" you to read the book?๐Ÿ˜†(Must be Anuu I know๐Ÿ˜†)

>What do you like about Edward?๐Ÿ˜ณ, and along with him, Bella๐Ÿ˜›?

>Robert Pattison*ahem*, how do you find him?๐Ÿ˜†

>Are you dying along with the book? Hehe!

>What is the best part of the book that you have read till date?

>Are you going deeper and deeper into Edward? Besides his fingers๐Ÿคฃ, what else do YOU like about him?

Mona my hands are itching to answer the twilight Qs๐Ÿ˜†. Jyoths you better read the book first before you answer mona's questions..You have skipped the golden moments of the story. I am more dissapointed than you are..๐Ÿ˜†

I am loving your Question Paper Mona..but dont u think so its still (very short)๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry jyoths for spamming ur MOTW post, just cudn help it after seeing ur latest Question papers..๐Ÿ˜›

MasterKatara18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Mona my hands are itching to answer the twilight Qs๐Ÿ˜†. Jyoths you better read the book first before you answer mona's questions..You have skipped the golden moments of the story. I am more dissapointed than you are..๐Ÿ˜†

I am loving your Question Paper Mona..but dont u think so its still (very short)๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry jyoths for spamming ur MOTW post, just cudn help it after seeing ur latest Question papers..๐Ÿ˜›

I know!! It's way toooooooooo short I'll see if Jyoti survives this round of qns from me, and others, then maybe I might put up another round on weekends!๐Ÿ˜› That would be so great then!
Jyoti maam, where are you? Quick, ans all those qns before I get up tmr morning!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding, take your time Jyoths to ans!

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿ˜ฒI thought u people will b kind to me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..but comeback karne ka yeh anjaam hota hai kya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Nahinnnn...mein loot gayee..barbaad ho gayeeeee๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Monaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜ก..wait till your time comes๐Ÿ˜ก...I will pray to god that u become the MOTW in Twilight section๐Ÿ˜ก..Phir dekhna๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Girls will solve all the papers by Saturday๐Ÿ˜ณ...tab tak let me breath first๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..jitna dheere solve karoongi utna hee achha hai na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Ok, here I go with my set of qs. So get ready to be grilled!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1) What is something that you like the most about RKB? The fact that nothing is very Overdramatic and fake in the show..the situations and the bonding between the sisters look very real๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) What is something that attracted you to get hooked to Kaajjal? Of course my Sheru Apu๐Ÿ˜ณ..and also Apu-Sur as a pair๐Ÿ˜ณ

3) If Adi dadu lands up at your house (on a rainy day for shelter) and starts playing with baby goats with a guitaar in his hands, then what would you do?๐Ÿ˜†Lock him in my Private Tabela๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

If you were Queen Elizabeth's waaris, and you had to change sth about the world, then what would you have changed/done?

a) fire George bushy ji and get his daughters married.๐Ÿ˜†
b) Build a cute goat farm for Adi, so that he never goes back to DK.
c) Bring DK back to life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..just because they were simply magic on screen๐Ÿ˜ณ..don't care about other stuffs๐Ÿ˜†
d) Locate osama ji's whereabouts
e) Show the rishwat taking politicians jail ka raasta...๐Ÿ˜†

Can u imagine DPS playing with goats?๐Ÿ˜†Yes I can especially after he started growing his hair like a Goat Baba๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Can u imagine Shekhu line maarofying on Rohini?๐Ÿ˜ณHe is already doing that๐Ÿ˜ก..otherwise how can u explain ..why he was standing outside Rohini's window even after Ammu went to BMC office๐Ÿ˜‰ and what exactly was he doing with the newspaper..he wasn't reading it of course๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Are you eagerly waiting to see Apu in a doctor's uniform?๐Ÿ˜ณYes...of course...๐Ÿ˜›

Define Apu in five sentences.Adorable,Sweet,Handsome,Talented and Versatile

Define Radha and her betiyaa in eight sentences.
1.They r sweet..
2.They r simple
3.They r honest
4.They r courageous..
5.They r self-dependent..
6.They believe in hard work and never give up easily..
7.They r focussed and determined in life.
8.The r loving and caring..

Define life in three words.Fun,Responsibility and commitment

Do you miss those oldie goldie days, when we used to dissect DK scenes and laugh at the goat bandar community?Yes very much๐Ÿ˜ญ..I wish we had a time machine and those olden days would hv come back๐Ÿ˜ญ

What's your favourite colour?Baby Pink๐Ÿ˜›

How long is your hair?Quite Long..it touches till my waist๐Ÿ˜ณ

What do u wear when you are at home?Salwar-Kameez after marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ

Did you ever wish to see Kaajjal playing with goats after the misunderstanding track?๐Ÿ˜†Nope๐Ÿคข..She can play only with our Devu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Describe Shekhu Rohini and Devu Kajju's chemistry.Shekhar-Rohini chemistry is still thanda..It will take some time to get heated up๐Ÿ˜ณ..DK-Chemistry was of course scintillating,mesmerising,passionate,irresistable..uff I m running out of adjectives now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do you have new additions to your crush list at the moment?๐Ÿ˜†Yes added at least a dozen now...Rajbir(From Mohe Rang De),Gurmeet(Ram of Ramayan),Veer(From Dharam Veer),Amar(from BMTD),Milind(from Kayamath),Hussain...and from films Imran Khan๐Ÿ˜ณ..and the latest most addition is Edward(Twilight)๐Ÿ˜›

Do you enjoy eating rasgullas and pani puris?๐Ÿ˜›Yup..yup...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Choose:

Devu/SRK
Shekhu/Shivvuu
Karan Ameesha/ Karan Kamayani
Rohini/Ragini
Ragini/Nikhil/Ruchi Adi

What comes to your mind, when you hear the song: Chagol paagol chagol pagol chagol....naye naye zamaane ka chagolll..llll...llll..๐Ÿ˜†?Oh my MSN convo with Anuu and Kaj when we all together actually introduced this song and gave birth to the word "Chagol"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That's all.๐Ÿ˜ƒ*Phew*...that was long๐Ÿ˜•...but enjoyed answering it๐Ÿ˜ณ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

If you were asked to pick any 3 members of IF whom you would like to meet, who will be the 3 lucky people?Hmmm...I guess it will b U(Ananya_A)just because you were the first person with whom I felt comfortable to chat through PMs and of cuourse u were my first buddy on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ;Then I guess Mansi(she is not active on IF anymore but still we chat regularly on phone and she is like an elder sister to me when it comes to giving advice regarding my marital life and third would b Sameera(Sami) because again we shared a lot of common likes and dislikes from what I could judge in our phone talks๐Ÿ˜ณ

jyoti thats so sweet of u to say so even i eagery await our weekly discussions๐Ÿ˜‰ zamane bhar ke problems we discuss such fun it is......i wantt o meet u too and then together we can go to ur aunts cafe and.........meet u know who๐Ÿ˜‰  and we can also do some jadu to bring his old self back........
thanks jyo fo r the honour๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sami please yaar ..friends ke beech mein ..no sorry..no thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ..and haan we both can wait for centuries to meet that special person in my Aunt's cafe๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..kya pata kab woh chand sa mukhda dikh jaaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWW JYOTHSS! Congratz on being the Beti of the week!!!! I will spare you, I don't have any questions ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰