Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Achint Kaur resumes work after surgery

There's a virus out on the sets of Ranbir Rano that is stinging its actors. Lead actress Sakshi Talwar keeps going down with her health, but it looks like this virus is catching on with other actors too. Achint Kaur, who plays Preeth, had to undergo a surgery while the new 'Ranbir' Ravi Dubey missed a few days of work after falling ill. Inevitably, their absence affected the shoot.

A few days ago, a tabloid reported that there was slight change in track because a particular actor fell ill. While, it's not clear whether there really was a change in track but the absence of Achint and Ravi forced the producers to focus on other actors. One who had to miss out on the action was Neha Desai as she was required to shoot scenes with both Achint and Ravi.

Viewers have already seen that love birds Sukhi (Rohit Bharadwaj) and Guddu (Shabnam Pandey) run away from home. Perhaps, this was an added sequence. The couple will eventually get married.

Meanwhile, we called up Achint to know what went wrong with her. "On 30 December, I had to be admitted to Lilavati hospital. The doctors told me there was some kind of a blockage. Apparently, the flow of the bile had stopped. As a result, toxics developed in my body. I had to undergo a surgery for detoxification. I had to take rest for ten days. I've resumed work three days ago."

Achint's return now means that Aarti (Neha Desai) and Ranbir too will get married. Says Neha, "There was a hitch which meant I couldn't shoot for while but things are now back on track and Aarti will get married to Ranbir."

Let's just pray that the virus doesn't strike the bride or the groom.

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Will you be my Valentine?

Sakshi Talwar

If you talk of reel life then, then there's no better Valentine for Rano than Ranbir. In real life, it will have to be Hussain. He's so sexy, a brilliant actor and above all a very good human being. It's unfortunate that I still haven't met him.

Tellychakkar