WEDNESDAY-fRIDAY 17-19 discussion

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Atina for the update. I am surprised at the sudden lack of interest in this show. I have not been able to watch this show for some time now, but it looks like there is a lot of action, so this lack of interest is surprising. Thanks again. Of course, now I am wondering how long they are going to show this Nithila - Sakthi deal, and Selva running after Nithila and her amnesia, even if he fully deserves it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janu thumbnail

Thank you so much for the superb updates...

"Entha thmabi podati ippo????? Aiyoh aiyoh!!!!

...janu
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx atina for the updates.Rowdies oruvelai shakti anupi irupaano.............itz proved now sakthi is a real loosu.but y is selva behaving as a loosu........allowing her 2 stay with shakti........he will regret 4 it soon.Shaktiyoda akka nachunu sonna thambi pondaatinu,i wish 2 see shakti's thiruttu muli.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲😲😲 this sakthi is mad or what?? Talking to a doll??? aiyo aiyo ...

Thanks atina for the updates ............
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks atina & netra for the updates!

its very easy to show nithi her true identity. by showing her photos, her id card etc... sundara should have brought it with him instead of them trying to brainwash her. if i were nithi, i will react the same too since i don't remember sundara/selva and shakti/gayathri has been the one who was kind to me.

another issue, im surprised when i read that karpagam blasted vikru, both baba & anu stand there helpless... now im speechless (can someone give her one big tight slap!)
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Atina for the updates

Sakthi send the rowdies - now selvam don't have money or anything so he will go back to Madras.

i think Sakthi's sister will invite him to their house
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats what i was thinking too Kalki. Im pretty sure Gayithri is goin to make selva stay there and selva is goin to know about Sakthi's bad intention 😡😡
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly....bg.........the same thing I was thinking.....also....he must have brought some of the wedding pivture and the wedding video etc
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx atina for the lovely updates.

This sakthi is a loosu case talking to a doll. He will be talking to the aliens soon.