..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
How dare Puneet say that all the jodi's in semi finals doesn't deserve to be there. He said something like "From all 4 contestants i don't think anyone should be in the semi finals"
And Jay gave him a Mou Thor Jawab and said just because you dont like it public likes me and that's why im here and your not
Well Said Jay, he deserved it. Puneet you think ur superior to everyone, well your not.
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
puneet think he's all that and that he is the best.. when he got voted out, even then he said 'best ko to nikaal hi diya hai aap ne'.. he needs a big time reality check.. he is too much in love with himself.. he needs to get over himself.. that would be best for him..

best learn some humility and fast too.. otherwise, he'll be left very far behind, indeed..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jay is being too gracious.. but i am glad he gave him a good answer..
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Puneet is self obsessed!! 🀣 Great comment by Jay!!

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh, do you all take that Puneet seriously? He is not going to get any job on TV....so lets just say goodbye to him.....
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Gosh, do you all take that Puneet seriously? He is not going to get any job on TV....so lets just say goodbye to him.....

I agreee he will never get a job on TV and not even as a junior artist not even as Ramu kaka or a driver cause he can't act.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r funny rituπŸ˜†