sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys  think all these elinations are set up. They probably forced non-celebs to vote out Jay. This show is fixed and they will make Viki win becuz he is the only non-balaji TV actor. This is a show set for TRPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watch; Viki and Deepika will win

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
so if naman or chetan win then the show is not fixed. but if Vikas wins then it is fixed!!!!! wow!!!! excellent

Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
noo im sure it gonna be namans team ....i just feel like it
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sweet_jay_fan - Jay is my favorite, but I think its unfair to put the blame on Vikas for this...
Vikas isn't bad, he's doing quite well.. and you can't say the show is rigged just because he wins!!! Honestly, sweety thats unfair to him and his fans...
And maybe you think he is not worthy of being the winner... but there are so many times in reality shows where the best do not win because audience pick the other one - so it could be the same here - it doesn't have to be rigged... Infact I've read somewhere that Vikas picked JAY to stay... not Naman...

What I do think is rigged is just the immediate format change to get Jay outta the show... first of all the actual celebs voted for Jay to stay... but since the producers wanted Jay out they changed the format and brought in non-celebs and told them and planned in advance to vote for Jay... as said through the Tellybuzz article... Infact I too thought the same, because I cannot fathom why Mayank and Puneet would vote Jay out instead of Naman??? Especially Mayank who has a fist fight with Naman... though the blame for this lies solely on the producers, and not Naman, or Jay... or the other celebs....
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What I don't understand is how they can keep changing the rules in the middle of the show. Here are all the things they have done against the rules to deliberately skew the results the way the producers wanted:

- Bringing in a celeb-celeb jodi - Karan & Mihika
- Changing the weight of judges votes from 50% to 25% (I think 25% If I am wrong, please tell me, I can't count big numbers in Hindi!)
- Changing voting format to have non-celebs vote out contestants

These are all done to deliberately skew the results.. I think that's really unfair on the part of producers.

I don't know if it's rigged and Vikas-Deepika are gonna win though. I hope Naman-Bindu win, and that's my sincerest hope in my heart of hearts. Also, I don't think the producers would want Vikas-Deepika in the movie. Vikas-Deepika are good as performers, but I think they need a lot more experience to become actors. I don't mean to hurt V-D fans here, but honestly I think their acting could be improved. These two have a lot of energy and potential, but maybe they are not ready to carry a full Bollywood movie on their shoulders yet.

arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know what vikas wont win cuz hes not a balaji actor soo why ekta would let someone that doesnt even work for her ? and also they dint got hight results this week soo noway he'll win
Shaky2300 thumbnail
i am sorry but i actually dont understand this...how can u say that if vikas will win then the show is fixed and if naman or chetan win then the show is fair....cum on yaar even vikas has fans and he is not bad at all and this is a different thing that we (vikas fanz) dont shout over the top
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
inshallah Naman will win 😊
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

sweet_jay_fan - Jay is my favorite, but I think its unfair to put the blame on Vikas for this...
Vikas isn't bad, he's doing quite well.. and you can't say the show is rigged just because he wins!!! Honestly, sweety thats unfair to him and his fans...
And maybe you think he is not worthy of being the winner... but there are so many times in reality shows where the best do not win because audience pick the other one - so it could be the same here - it doesn't have to be rigged... Infact I've read somewhere that Vikas picked JAY to stay... not Naman...

What I do think is rigged is just the immediate format change to get Jay outta the show... first of all the actual celebs voted for Jay to stay... but since the producers wanted Jay out they changed the format and brought in non-celebs and told them and planned in advance to vote for Jay... as said through the Tellybuzz article... Infact I too thought the same, because I cannot fathom why Mayank and Puneet would vote Jay out instead of Naman??? Especially Mayank who has a fist fight with Naman... though the blame for this lies solely on the producers, and not Naman, or Jay... or the other celebs....

have to agree with you... specially the bolded part...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Infact in my opinion if Vikas doesn't win, it's too much scripted, he is the one who deserves to win INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!..........