Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u didi for wonderful update :D
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
it was really wonderful to see the lil champs back ...they were all so good and so its going to be a treat...although have to say that chimney does get on nerves sometimes...i liked swapnil and can't wait to see how rakhi does
ramas thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update Minali.. I was really emotional watching the little once. especially vaishali made anu kappor dance and chinky was so  cute. They all were awesome. Can't wait till tom to watch tom's episode.

It is going to be one awesome show.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Minali for the wonderful update👏 ...

Yes I was also emotional to hear Amir ....Anamika , Rohanpreet and Amir haven't grown "extra heads " on their shoulders😆..yeh bahut khushi ki baat hai ....Chimney as usual was soo cute ...This show will be so much fun to watch ....

Kal fir  Humare pakao businessman ( tanmay) aur Nagin ki baari hai😆 ....waiting for smita and panchvi paas dhaira's ( is it spelt like that?) performances too....chhooo cuteee😛...

Everything about this show promises success( till now) .....
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a loot .. did not know that this show started...

good to c Amir Hafiz..

kabhi_21 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update dear 🤗Edited by kabhi_21 - 15 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Yes agree with you all that it was wonderful to see the little champs again!!    I was so shocked to see how much Vibhore has grown!!!   I think this will truly be a wonderful series😳
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

Yes agree with you all that it was wonderful to see the little champs again!!    I was so shocked to see how much Vibhore has grown!!!   I think this will truly be a wonderful series😳

Seems like Chhota packet has really made bada dhamaka in your heart 😆