Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry guys i didnt watch some part of the episode so i will tell you what i saw thanx!!

ok so everyone looks at sujata when she comes in the room and so sujata walks to viresh and sits down towards him... then dont know what happen! later sujata is sitting with viresh lying on bed. She looks at the picture of that time when she had her mangalsutra n sindoor. She starts crying and puts her hand on her forhead as though she is going to put sindoor. While she was doing that viresh's mom comes n tells her that now she should put mangalsutra n sindoor bcuz viresh really loves her alot.. while they were discussing behind sara was listening to everything and was really angry!!! so she goes into her room and starts to throw everything while thats happening viresh's cousin comes (sajal) she ask what happened n sara tells her everything... Now she is starting to hate her alot... While sara was mad sajal was thinking that how will she get the money and all that. At breakfast sara, sejal n viresh's mom were sitting. Viresh's mom tells every1 that they will have a pooja for this house peace.. n sujata will do the pooja.. sara all mad ask why she has to do it. So then they all discuss n viresh's mom make sara n sejal quit. While everyone was waiting for the pooja to start, sujata was upstairs thinking about if she should put manalsutra n sindoor or not. While every1 was sitting at the pooja also viresh in a wheelchair.. the sadhu ask who will do the pooja..everyone start starin at each other.. then a voice comes saying i will do the pooja.. everyone looks up and it is sujata... sara gets mad as hell n sam is happy so is everyone else except sejal n her husband. They start doing the pooja and when sujata is doing pooja viresh starts moving and he looks up at sujata with anger.. nobody knows that now he has came back... so while sujata give aarti to every1 she goes up to viresh with a smile. she waits for him to get the aarti but viresh all mad throws away the aarti and start starin at sujata madly!! everyone shock and looks at viresh..
The End!!!

Sowie for the delay will try to do the written update daily!! Thanks!😊

'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

porsche408 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx alot for the great work...