Samrat Fells For Gunjan - Article!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Star One's new youth oriented show- Mile Jab Hum Tum

Star One is ready with its new show- Miley Jab Hum Tum. The show will start from September 22 and will be shown at 9 pm from Monday to Thursday. This show has replaced Pari Hoon Main which is being pulled off air due to its decreased popularity.
Star One is basically a youth oriented channel by Star group. When the channel started it had Remix which became a major hit at that time. The currently running show Dil Mil Gaye which is the story of young doctors is also one of the main serials of the channel till date. Zara Nach Ke Dikha- the dance based reality show is also being liked very much by the audiences. In fact the famous celebrity dance show- Nach Baliye also started from Star One then it was shifted to Star Plus due to its increasing popularity. And now the channel has yet another show in the list- Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Miley Jab Hum Tum is a story of college going students. The story will revolve around 5 main characters- Samrat, Mayank, Gunjan, Nupur and Diya. There is also one funny character Uday who will add some humor to the show. The briefing of the characters is as follows:

1) Samraat: Played by Mohit Sehgal. One of the main leads of the show. Smaraat is the top basket ball player of the college. He is smart, dashing and fun loving. He is the heart throb of all the girls of the college.

2) Diya: Played by Navina Bole. She is the Diva of the college. She is the hottest and the most happening girl of the college. All the boys in the college are after her but she likes Samraat.

Diya hangs around with Samraat and considers him as her boy friend but Samraat doesn't feel like that. He is in search of his dream girl. This situation becomes even worse for Diya when Gunjan enters the college with her sister Nupur. They are small town girls so they are down market for Diya. But Samraat falls for Gunjan inspite of her being very shy and introvert. So a love triangle is formed.

3) Gunjan: Played by Sanaya Irani. We have seen her before in Left Right Left and Radha Ki Betiyan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi. She is shy and reclusive. She is very studious kind. She often talks to her mother's picture that is no more.

4) Mayank: played by Arjun Bijlani. We know him as Alekh of Left Right Left. Recently he is also doing Mohe Rang De.The other main lead of the show. He is very quite and studious kind. He is smart, intelligent and hard working kind. And then Nupur entered in his life that is exactly opposite and they both end up being together.

5) Nupur: played by Rati Pandey. Earlier she has done Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai where she played one of the main leads Prarthana. She is very bubbly kind. She is extrovert and outspoken. When in her own town she was the spark and style icon of the city. But the situation is not the same for her in this new college in Mumbai. Still she tries. And there is also a love hate relationship with Mayank.
Apart from these 5 main characters there is one more interesting character in the storyline- Uday.

Uday: Played by Jas Karan Singh . He is Diya's twin brother and he is just one minute younger to her. So she used to pester him.

The characters of Samraat, Gunjan, Diya and Uday remind us of Disney's movie- High School Musical. This same kind of college based story format has been used in many serials before, but still it will be a great fun to watch it again. So wait for few more days to be a part of this new show by Star One.

http://www.spicy-mix.com/2008/09/star-ones-new-youth-oriented-show-mile.html
Edited by sanober88 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
i cant wait anymoree....
thnxx for the article
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

MayUr gonna hav a luv hate relationship..hmmm...sounds supper excitingg...thanx for sharing sanoo...

Edited by rabo0 - 15 years ago
josh135 thumbnail
yayy the show looks amazing!! Sanaya looks gr8!!
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankx fr sharing....canntt w8 fr 22nd to come....
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah it kinda is like High School Musical...

Thank you Sano
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

OMG no wonder I'm already in love with this show...it's like my FAV movie ever...I LOVE HSM!

this show's gonna rock
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Chandz, its my fav movie aswell, but I still like HSM better...a lil better.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
it was undrstood samrat fall for gunjan n love triangle will be dere.my hopes were very high frm d show but after making m little disappointed but will watch its 1st episode n den decide shud watch or nt.
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
THANX for ur sweet article.