Naman Shaw and girlfriend on NB4 - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
  • Naman Shaw and girlfriend on NB4

Naman Shaw - Pushkar in Kasamh Se - and Megha Gupta will be together on Nach Baliye 4, it is learnt. Though Naman said this was untrue, sources said that the two would likely be approached to be a couple on the show.

"We are not doing Nach Baliye," said Naman, specifying that though he knew Megha well, "we're just good friends and I am NOT dating her."

He said he hadn't been approached by the producers of the show for participation and that if he was approached "I have some date issues."

Naman - who plays Nakul in Kyunki, Girish in Kasturi and Nihal in Kasauti - is one of Ekta Kapoor's regulars. Megha acts in Main Teri Parchhain Hoon. Sources in Nach Baliye said the two would be on board shortly.  "As far as we know, Naman and Megha will be on," they said.

Naman's already dabbling in reality TV, having reached the final of Kaun Jeetega Ticket to Bollywood (for which the winner will be announced next Sunday).

Of his chances on that show he said, "we have a fair chance of winning this, having got the highest marks in the last episode from the mentors for acting." He admitted dancing was a bit of an issue but added that "we're improving that."

He will also be doing a dance reality show called Tyohar Dhamaka, for the Diwali season. That show will last a month and he begins shooting it when KJTB ends. For now, he will await the call that's sure to come from Nach Baliye.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media.
  • Friday, September 19, 2008

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to see Naman in NB4 but only with me.. lol.. i really like him alot and i wish he wins KJBKT

Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

I would love to see Naman in NB4 but only with me.. lol.. i really like him alot and i wish he wins KJBKT

No Yaar Naman Look Better Only Withe Me.....I Want to Be his partner In NB4😉
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No way Im ready to be his partner 😃 but man the tittle of this article gave me a EHART ATTACK!
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
He should only do NB4 with Aliya...and me {for backup} lol
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naman and megha are a couple????????????????/😲

anyways hope he wins KJBKT
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOT ! naman is megha are a couplee ??