hermy-own-ninny...

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

where did krum (the scum!) disappear to hmmm?

let's just say i'm glad to see that he's keeping his hooked vulture nose out of RON and HERMIONE'S blossoming affair...

great going krum... if i see you around those two EVER again... i'll wallop you with your own broomstick...!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
😆
well it's true.. i hate krum... in an irritated sort of way... 😕
mistystar thumbnail
LOL...too funny...but true... 😛
meha thumbnail
😆 😉 😉
Well yeah krum has never being any favourite of mine either!!!!! Poor krum......
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
why do you hate Krum? 😆

I don't hate him, and by the way it was Ron's fault that he didn't ask Hermione out to Yuleball, atleast Krum did.

I like Krum more the Ron 😳
puppypower thumbnail
ya and he doesnt look nice either. if i see him again buy ron and hermione i will give a 1000 faces that will look like this
loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Princess_K~*

why do you hate Krum? 😆

I don't hate him, and by the way it was Ron's fault that he didn't ask Hermione out to Yuleball, atleast Krum did.

I like Krum more the Ron 😳

I dont hate Krum...he was good character! I liked the way he used to hang out in the library to talk to Hermione...it was so sweet and he was acting like a normal boy ,not  like the famous seeker he was and who had a crush on a girl.
Ron was a jerk throught out GOF and in HBP too...he was immature and stupid...not that I dont like him...but he did hurt Hermione in GOF by keeping her as last optoon and by going out with Lavender in HBP just because Hermione kissed Krum!
  Edited by loveneha_r - 18 years ago
achal thumbnail
Lolz.. Guys!!! But, he better not come in between Ron and Hermoine again!!! 😆 😆
Nishani thumbnail
Well, I sorta liked Krum. 😳

But I would rather have Hermione with goofy Ron than moody Viktor anytime. 😆
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishani

Well, I sorta liked Krum. 😳

But I would rather have Hermione with goofy Ron than moody Viktor anytime. 😆

ðŸ˜³I don't mean to be mean but Krum's not moody Ron is nearly always sad,selfish, jealous or happy... 😆