Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nowee10

Hi, can I know the song that Nupur sang in the first episode? Ramsha posted the Q before, but she answered it by herself...Please do reply!

Its called Bhaage ye Maan from the movie Chameli..
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nowee10

Hi, can I know the song that Nupur sang in the first episode? Ramsha posted the Q before, but she answered it by herself...Please do reply!

Hey there, Check page 2 for all updates on songs/lyrics played in serial MJHT Archive Mansion - ALL INFO HERE!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Noreen yup it was from chameli! I couldn't find it but then i found it lol!
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi!! A few questions:
1) Firstly what is college in India?(as I'm nt frm there) Is it university (where u study 4 a degree), just wanted to know out of interest!

2)Also who chooses MOTW here? Is it the mods? or is it chosen randomly... like r we allowed to vote?

3) And anyone know how old the actress playing Gunjan is out of interst...its jst that I recall that she's acted in a few movies and music vids b4??

(4) Also why hasn't anyone uploaded Uday's photo to the MJHT info. section yet??? I think we really shud!)

Thanks in advancexxx😊
Edited by Knowalot2 - 15 years ago
*sameera* thumbnail
cn sum1 give me d tune played when gunjan fell in d pool n den samrat saved her..n den ven he said "tum theek toh ho na gunjan" ..
i luvv tht tune..cn sum1 plzz give it 2 me!! 😊
Knowalot2 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

armaan'sdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guys i just luv samrat n can u guys ps gimme all info abt him......?

n also where r the interviews sbs stff songs n everything......?

*sameera* thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Knowalot2 thumbnail

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi piya here..Need help..yaar & plz do something abt it..Other wise im really going to b mad..
Dont know u all r facing it or not..but im facing it 4m last 4/5days..Dont know what kind of problem it is..
ok..to my problem is-whenever i loged in to IF..Main wohi time ki post dekhti hu jo main last time jab log kiya tha tab dekha tha..so in this situation jab tak main uss pg ko refresh nahi karti tab tak main sahi time aur usstime ki post nahi dekh pati..aisa srif jab main IF pe log karti hu tab hi hota hai..baki sites thik hai..same wid Topics also..
samaj mein aya hai kya kuch..actually i know..mujhe khud hi samaj nahi aarahi to kiseko kya samjau..per plz aghar samaj aya to mujhe help kardo..its really too annoting..Im just fed up wid it.Thanku..Reply 1st yaar..
Piya.