only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't see Melissa's update, so I'm putting one up - hope it's ok.

Heer is worried that Prem is really sick...so she takes him medicines and orange juice...but she sees him leaving the room and the house...prem is looking worried like yesterday.  Heer stands looking after him...kj comes behind her...and says how dare he leave wihtout asking you...go chase him! find out what he's doing! heer says that she trusts prem and goes to her own room...kj says we'll see how long you will trust prem....with an evil dj kind of laugh.

Next morning, Heer is making atta in the kitchen...prem comes slowly....he looks like he badly wants to talk to her but does'nt know how. He comes and says what're you doing?... Heer gives him a look but politely tells him she's making paratha....Prem stares for a minute... and says...oh you are making paratha....can i help you?...๐Ÿ˜† Heer gives him another help but sweetly says no. she puts some atta on her forehead while moving her hair back... Prem says there's atta in your hair...and wipes it for her...  Then prem says some other silly thing and Heer gets fed up and says why don't you come straight and tell me instead of going round and round?  Prem suddenly looks firm and says Heer i want to tell you something?  Heer says tell me PRem. and Prem remembers gayatri's bhashan about why do you want to bother Heer? ๐Ÿ˜ก and says nothing and leaves.  Kj comes and tells Heer she must push people and demand things because only then you get things.

End of Part I

THer eis a new person playing Dheer. A courier has come for Nihaal. Dheer thinks that it is evidence Nihaal has collected against him so he wants to take the packet.  Just then, Nihaal comes with a pleasant smile and signs it and takes it to his room.  Latest Dheer is irritated (and irritating - just as much or even more than the old Dheer. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ).  In his room, Nihaal opens the packet and it is a restored photograph of his parents.  Nihaal has a flashback and realises that the people that had died in the bus were his parents.  he is very sad and crying because he has lost his parents.  He goes to the bathroom to wash up.  Latest Dheer comes and starts poking in his stuff.  He finds pictures of Veera. ๐Ÿคข  and says he will use it later. He also finds the packet and dumps it bceause it is not interesting to him.  Heer comes to call Dheer and sees the photograph of her parents. She says what are my parents picture doing here?  Nihaal hears her from the bathroom, but before he can come out, Heer and Latest Dheer go down.  Nihaal is very happy he has found his sisters and wants to run to find Heer.

End of Part II

Veera shouts that she is going to (someone's) room to change her clothes.  Latest Dheer sees her.  Nihaal asks Latest Dheer where is Heer. Latest Dheer points to the room where Veera is changing her clothes.  Nihaal goes in without knocking! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Latest Dheer locks the door from outside and switches off the light. Nihaal wonders where the light has gone and tries the door but can't open it. Veera comes out and bumps into Nihaal and screams.  Latest Dheer switches the light on, and unlocks the door.  All the family come running into the room (like always in one big crowd) and find Veera crying and Nihaal shocked. Veera runs into Prem's arms -- she is always running only to Prem. why?  Preet says he will beat up Nihaal. WHy is Nihaal in the room?  Nihaal says that he has just found out something really big.  And Latest Dheer comes and says he has found out something even bigger and shows the Veera pictures from Nihaal's room.  Meher-Heer are shocked.  Juneja brothers all show angry faces.  Preet most to Prem least but still angry.  Nihaal looks scared. Latest Dheer is smirking.

End of Part III

Good tension filled episode.  Even the Prem-Heer moment was tension filled.  Heer rocks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot....

not a good epi to end the week....
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol, now they've put a small hum tuhare hain sanam track...
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanx alot for the update dear.............
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx a ton!!!! i was luking 4 da update!!!! coz i missed last part of today's epi!!!!

n by da luks of it.......it was da best dat could've happened!!!! it was veera filled!!!

n now heer-meher too misunderstand nihaal?? n this fella will remain mum....so as not to hurt them furthur!!! or coz he himself is hurt?? watever...........dheer got his revange!!!!!!!!!!! he wanted nihaal 2 b troubled.....n there he is trapped him!!!!

glum prem today.......kj heer ko bhadkaane ki koshish kar rahi hain!!!! but our heer brushed it away!!!! bravo,heer!!!
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update di!๐Ÿ˜Š
the last part was so stupid๐ŸคขNihaal didnt even touch her and Veera will accuse him of rape๐Ÿ˜•

Thank God Dheer is changed!! i cldnt stand that gorilla/vampire man๐Ÿ˜•

~~Huzie~~
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: huziebaby

Thank God Dheer is changed!! i cldnt stand that gorilla/vampire man๐Ÿ˜•

~~Huzie~~

You are so right abt this ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
thx a lot gosh i hate this dheer latest or old both of them r annoying wosh nihaal can explain to them he is very naive
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't Veera lock the door if she is changing clothes? or does the Juneja mansion does not have any locks or stoppers installed?
Its so stupid.
Edited by hp18 - 15 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww.Heer! I hope she gets it out of Prem sooon!

Arghh tht Veeraa!! =(