From bahu to babe--Article-Shweta Tiwari

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
From bahu to babe

"I like the glamour and glitz of my profession," admits Shweta Tiwari. The actor who is awaiting a decent role to make a new beginning in her career says that there is no dearth of work. "I'm getting loads of offers. After Kasauti I've proved myself. Now whatever I take up has to be better than the best," confessed the actress.

Shweta is a die hard optimist. Recently, after her separation from husband and Bigg Boss contestant Raja Chaudhary, she has started life afresh. "But I have no regrets and no complaints. We all try to make things work but if it doesn't work out then you move on. Today, I can say that I've moved on. Now, the biggest responsibility is my daughter Palak. I'm a single parent, so my responsibility doubles. I play the mother and father in her life."

Currently seen judging Aaja Mahi Ve she is all praises for the dance show. "I love dancing. To sit on the judge's chair along with a legend like Saroj Khan is a huge compliment. I love the concept of the show. For a change, the audience gets to see the talent of the lay man." About her acting career she assures that she will be back. "I promise."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so sweet.
and i totally agree
kasauti was where she proved herself. she showed her skills and her potential. ;)
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im soo happy for her that life is doing soo well for her afta kzk