Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
busy bees but atleast near the wedding date would love them look nice and fresh not tired with bags under their eyes

surakshita thumbnail
Hindustan Dainik 3 January 2009

Juhi Parmar

Publication: Times Of India Jaipur; Date:2009 Jan 02; Section:Jaipur Times; Page Number 17
SHOWBIZ SOARS IN '09
Be it the shooting of a Hollywood film in Rajasthan, or the debut of some Jaipur youngsters in Bollywood,
or films and TV serials based on Rajasthan hitting the screen, the entertainment quotient of the desert
state will be high in 2009

SHWETA THAKUR Times News Network
In fact, soaps like Balika Vadhu and Saat Phere,with stories set in the backdrop of Rajasthan are also
expected to rule TRPs. Talking about why such serials are such big hits,TV actress Juhi Parmar, who
belongs to Jaipur says, "Everyone is getting back to the roots and since Rajasthan is extremely rich in
tradition it keeps the viewers hooked." And the good news is that the city would also witness Juhi tying the
knot on February 15. So why did she choose the city as her wedding destination? "I want a typical
traditional lavish wedding and Rajasthan is known for them."

Publication: Times of India Mumbai; Date:2009 Jan 05; Section:Times City; Page Number 13
Between takes, actors get down to business

Bharati Dubey I TNN
Mumbai: Here today, gone tomorrow. As soon as the arclights dim, actors often fade away from public
memory. It is a scenario every actor (whether from the big screen or its smaller cousin) dreads. To escape
 the insecurity that the profession brings, several have turned to alternate professions even as the going is
 good. But while forays by film actors have mostly been in the entertainment world itself, their television
counterparts have ventured wider ?from running dog parlours to salons to boutiques and even renting out
cars and bungalows?to make a living.
Sachin Shroff started trading in steel when he was 19 years old. "It was difficult to manage but my family
supported me. I later got into acting but I maintained both. I strongly feel that the glamour industry offers
good work but it is unpredictable. One needs to have a secure business as a source of income. There are
times when we only shoot for 15 days of the month and it is refreshing to do something else for the rest of
the month.''

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnks fr snippet surk
now it is turn of juhi too take a break
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this

well said by both jusachin

i am so happy ju is getting married to a well settled guy like sachin. i always wanted that for her

yup soon she will eb going on her break maybe 1st week of feb

and sachin too will be

norzar
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey yup sachin and juhi both r really very lucky  ki both of goth each other as life partners and looking ju and sach it looks like both r made for each other....god bless them ...
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx surakshita 4 d article

jusa all r busy in this year .....well said jusa

lov them ..........forward to see their wedding

Edited by muskan087 - 15 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

fab pics of ju, nwver seen thsi one beofree

wish they use other pics of sachin. wnat to see more pics of him

norzar
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea ju lokks very preety in that blue dress ....& i 2 want to see more pics of sa
norzar thumbnail
hi

here is the link to the 2nd club for jusachin

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1105311#19739714

moderators please close this club

norzar

surakshita thumbnail

The New Club link is

Juhi%20Sachin%20in%20Saas%20vs%20Bahu%2013%20October%202008

That blue dress where did Juhi wear any idea ?
Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago