KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 17th September

Posted: 15 years ago
*singing* Bekhande parties bina chain kaha reeeeeeeee...Bekhande parties bina chain kaha re. Lallu nahi, Veera nahi..par RR toh dikha..aur torture kar diya, aur torture kar diya. *someone coughs* Triv glances surprised at the expectant faces of her students. Oh dear..sorry about that...Ahem. BTW incase you are wondering why I didn't post a pathshala yesterday, then I typed it up and was about to click on Post BUT my IE window hanged and it asked me to send an error report. I clicked on Send and ALL my IR windows got cancelled apneaap.😭 I was too angry and frustrated to write it all over again so my MNSR gang very wisely told me to quit it for the day coz they didn't want me ignoring them for more 2 hours 🤣

Here is today's lesson 🤓:

1. Dheer is a contractor/builder. Whatever. He marofied mast chuna on Juneja clan. And such idiots these people are..they believed his chindi excuse that he was in office...what is he a peon?🤢 

2. Nihaal is soo not sharp for a wanna be detective. 😕Dheer said he must have seen someone else hugging RR🤢 coz apparently his hairstyle is common? Puh-lease...who likes their hair styled like a chimp having a bad hair day? And Nihaal nodded and said yes..maybe he was mistaken. Sure and I am Dobby wearing a tea cozy. Awww..poor Dobby..well nevermind that. Dunno..but maybe Nihaal is going to dig deep in this? Coz Dheer..I refuse to call him Shaurya coz I LIKE that name seemed worried about Nihaal..he told RR that they have to do something about Nihaal...sure, neki aur puch-puch..like give him some expression? No wait..those two bro's have scary expressions..I prefer Nihaal's blank look.

3. Kullu train is roaming the Juneja house claiming she has lots of work. First she made a stop at Meher station..where Meher darling is busy eating modak. Sweetheart...it's modak shaped mithai..modak's are made of riceflour, stuffed with sweet coconut fillings..believe me, I know coz it's Ganapatiji's fav sweet. You cannot shape mithai in potato shape and say you are eating potato's🤢 Anyway..Kullu is worried about Mullu's figure and shape. Hmmmm..actually their shape is almost the same..so what is she going on and on about to Mullu? She says..no one will marry Mullu due to her shape...hmmm..you first worry about your shape. Blind bat who wears goggles inside the house Then Hullu jumps into the weird convo and calls meher his wifey.😲 Even Prem doesn't call Heer his wifey yet..and this guy is just doing nautanki about marriage with Meher so what right does he have to call her wifey? Meher chokes due to Kullu calling modaks as Modhak-dhaks..seriously who writes such bad jokes..they are not even funny. Mo-dhak dhaks?🤢And then Hullu goes and insults Mullu😡"Meher you can eat all the sweets you want..it's not like we are getting married anyway."😡 *gasps* The gall of this guy! Meher was in sweet induced la-la land so she didn't notice the insult or that Kullu went to get her some Funeral water😲 These are their idea of jokes? seriously?🤢

3. Kullu train then makes a stop at Heer station. She calls her Zeer btw, which had me blinking for a bit. Anyway..she tells Heer that RR is throwing at party. Ummm..ok..btw Heer was there Kullu🤢 when Hullu announced it. Anyway..she wants to see Heer's wardrobe and is shocked seeing such simple kurta's. They were not at all gaudy like Kullu likes *gasp* ...She told Heer to wear something western just for a change for her izzat..Ya right...you have izzat. Heer is saddened that Kullu doesn't like her clothes😭

4. Prem is somewhere full of wind chimes..Ok I like wind chimes but this is ridiculous...It looked like Wind Chimes ka desh😕 Anyway Prem looking major hot.  Heer comes to him and calls him like she saw Voldy romancing Loldy(Lallu) which would be terrifying actually. Anyway..Prem turns to her and is shocked and angry(?) Heer is as usual crying😭 and holding the dress with her hands like it's gonna slip down. Prem goes to her and makes her wear his coat and tells her that he will see her when she wears that dress with her own happiness...hmm..was it given by Prem at some point? Maybe this one is stolen from Veera? I don't get it..I seriously don't that if you are so uncomfortable wearing a dress that it makes you cry then why wear it?🤢 Next time my mom tells me to wear a Sari..I am crying too   Heer hops away to change.

5. RR is outside the ummm..concert hall to greet Premeer and Hullu-Mullu. He tells them it's a surprise concert by his very good friend Robbie Sabarwal. Prem immediately goes "Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO" in his mind and all his happiness goes down the drain. But no one notices..not even Heer😲 and she drags him inside.

6. Robbie sang 3 songs in 3 different voices..talk about amazing everchanging voice.😆 In the whole part..Prem looked like he's being tortured by Bellatrix...or maybe it was Dheer...coz Prem's eyes were bulging and he was openly crying..but Heer the idiot gave him a teasing nudge as if telling him to enjoy the concert. Heer you blind too kya? Can't you see your man is upset and crying?😡 Prem looked like someone stole his pants 🤣

7. Kullu with the 2 chimps😕 drolling over Robbie😕 She compared Robbie to Khan Praji..who the heck is that? Or was it Lalit praji she said?😕 Both is bad actually. And she whistled....poor Robbie.😭

8. Prem dragged Heer outside with him..Awwwwww..ok so it was a bit unfair coz Heer apparently was enjoying it😕..but it was so cute that he always wants her with him...😳

9. Robbie stopped Prem😕 I thought Robbie's character is such that he never remembers people who are not important...anyway..he is RR's best friend so what can we expect?🤢 Prem denied ever knowing him and dragged his Heer along but Robbie kept giving Prem's life history to RR who lookes thrilled to know that Prem used to hang out with some chick named Sanjana😡🤢 during his college days. RR gonna snoop in Prem's life now🤢

10. Prem was in a band? In Robbie's band infact?😕 Did I hear correctly?😕 Hmmmmm..what else does Robbie know?

11. 😲Prem didn't tell Heer the truth😭 Didn't he tells her that they won't keep secrets from each other? Prem!😡 Tell her!  NOW! Before Heer gets her I wanna be Nancy Drew attack.

12. Prem goes directly to the store room and removes a HUGE box with a broken Guitar with the name Sanjana written on it, a saxophone, one bad photo 😆 and green bangles...So a girl in canada wears green glass bangles? 🤣 Are you kidding me? And who clicks such bekhande pictures anyway? The lighting was so bad...normally we click pics in good lights so that we can SEE our faces na? 🤣 In BT serials it's the opposite. 🤣

13. Prem hops away to his Momma😃😆Yay! he didn't go to his Bauji asking "Mein kya karu Bauji..aap hi bataiye." Besides..if he had then his Bauji would have gotten his rabid "kaun thi wo ladki" rant attack so good choice by Prem.

14. Gaya3😡 telling Prem not to bother Heer with the truth about Sanjana coz it will upset her😕 Okkkkk....the thing is buried in the past..let it remain there...it would have worked IF that Robbie hadn't blurted about it to RR and if PREM himself hadn't hopped to the storeroom to look at the Sanjana's stuff.😡

15. Heer the detective is unleased.  She spied Prem coming from the store room and she directly knew where the box was that Prem looked in and stuffand went there to look into it...she saw the pic and is now wondering about the girl and what is Prem hiding about her. I cannot blame her...a guy keeps a girls belongings with him after so long..it's worrying.😕 I will be very disappointed if this Sanjana is Prem's ex...coz I remember Prem saying when he went to propose Heer that he has never done this and stuff. Infact he also said that he would have asked Preet how to propose if he had been home. I hope and pray that these creatives and writers remember the past epi's and keep our Prem intact and don't spoil him..but this is a BT serial so actually I am braced for anything. 🤔

Ok Pathshala Khatam! I am thinking of commiting Kuicide now😉😆 and then you all can play.😆

~Triv 🤓
Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sooo true Trivs, Prem said he loved Heer all his life, so than where does Sanjana fit in? Unless he is saying Sanju is his sister??

I know man...All the Mann's are such BAD detectives!😵 Besharam!
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so true said.. canada gal wearing bangles.. lol😆
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

*singing* Bekhande parties bina chain kaha reeeeeeeee...Bekhande parties bina chain kaha re. Lallu nahi, Veera nahi..par RR toh dikha..aur torture kar diya, aur torture kar diya. *someone coughs* 🤣  Teacher ,that was a good song😛

7. Kullu with the 2 chimps😕 drolling over Robbie😕 She compared Robbie to Khan Praji..who the heck is that? Or was it Lalit praji she said?😕 Both is bad actually. And she whistled....poor Robbie.😭  I guess by Khan Praji ,she meant Shahrukh Khan

10. Prem was in a band? In Robbie's band infact?😕 Did I hear correctly?😕 Hmmmmm..what else does Robbie know? Looks Like Ekta has been inspired by Rock On !! Long time back they had showed in the flashbacks, Prem as a geek with specs and all , now all of sudden Prem the rockstar ??😕

11. 😲Prem didn't tell Heer the truth😭 Didn't he tells her that they won't keep secrets from each other? Prem!😡 Tell her!  NOW! Before Heer gets her I wanna be Nancy Drew attack.
Prem better tell her know or else she will see to it that she makes you spill it...Even in the harman project file thingy, Prem didnt tell heer until she forced him to open up...Prem , doesnt your rule apply to you too...

13. Prem hops away to his Momma😃😆Yay! he didn't go to his Bauji asking "Mein kya karu Bauji..aap hi bataiye." Besides..if he had then his Bauji would have gotten his rabid "kaun thi wo ladki" rant attack so good choice by Prem.  🤣🤣🤣 True Lallu would have started with that...

15. Heer the detective is unleased.  She spied Prem coming from the store room and she directly knew where the box was that Prem looked in and stuffand went there to look into it...she saw the pic and is now wondering about the girl and what is Prem hiding about her. I cannot blame her...a guy keeps a girls belongings with him after so long..it's worrying.😕 I will be very disappointed if this Sanjana is Prem's ex...coz I remember Prem saying when he went to propose Heer that he has never done this and stuff. Infact he also said that he would have asked Preet how to propose if he had been home. I hope and pray that these creatives and writers remember the past epi's and keep our Prem intact and don't spoil him..but this is a BT serial so actually I am braced for anything. 🤔
This is what I said in my post...Prem having an ex-love interest wouldnt make sense and would contradict all that they have been showing at the beginning of Premeer's love story...Hope the creatives dont suffer partial memory loss this time...
I really feel bad for Heer, now that she has found the girl's pic...It isnt easy to accept another girl in your lover's life..PREM talk to heer NOW!!

Ok Pathshala Khatam! I am thinking of commiting Kuicide now😉😆 and then you all can play.😆

~Triv 🤓

That was one hilarious Pathshala...enjoyed it...

Angie

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Sooo true Trivs, Prem said he loved Heer all his life, so than where does Sanjana fit in? Unless he is saying Sanju is his sister??

I know man...All the Mann's are such BAD detectives!😵 Besharam!

I personally will be very disappointed if Prem has been in love before Heer. I pity the girl more...who would fall in love with Geeky Prem?🤢 He used to wear kaajal for god's sake and stand like he's in an army.🥱 And wear 2 year old ke sweaters.🤢

Atleast we have not been so unfortunate enough to see Meher the detective😕 And really Juneja's are not that good a detectives either😵

~Triv

Originally posted by: kajjal

so true said.. canada gal wearing bangles.. lol😆

😆 I know..next thing they will show that she also used to wear nauari sari's 🤣

~Triv

Originally posted by: angel82

[QUOTE=Power20]*singing* Bekhande parties bina chain kaha reeeeeeeee...Bekhande parties bina chain kaha re. Lallu nahi, Veera nahi..par RR toh dikha..aur torture kar diya, aur torture kar diya. *someone coughs* 🤣  Teacher ,that was a good song😛

Was it? So you won't sew me for singing it? 🤣

I guess by Khan Praji ,she meant Shahrukh Khan

Sharukh should sew Kullu then🤢

Looks Like Ekta has been inspired by Rock On !! Long time back they had showed in the flashbacks, Prem as a geek with specs and all , now all of sudden Prem the rockstar ??😕

Hmm..haven't watched Rock On...so don't know the exact story😕 but I heard it's about 4 loosers making a band and flopping and then getting back 10 year later to make the band again and this time they hit it off.😕 I know...so Prem was cool dude before and just before going to India he became Geek personified? With kaajal and 2 year old ka sweater and expressions like someone died?

Prem better tell her know or else she will see to it that she makes you spill it...Even in the harman project file thingy, Prem didnt tell heer until she forced him to open up...Prem , doesnt your rule apply to you too...

Typical male 😡 I am so disappointed and angry on Prem right now...but more on Gaya3.😡 Who told her to give bekhande advices to Prem?😡

🤣🤣🤣 True Lallu would have started with that...

But Gaya3's advice was not exactly welcome🤢 Stupid woman.

This is what I said in my post...Prem having an ex-love interest wouldnt make sense and would contradict all that they have been showing at the beginning of Premeer's love story...Hope the creatives dont suffer partial memory loss this time...
I really feel bad for Heer, now that she has found the girl's pic...It isnt easy to accept another girl in your lover's life..PREM talk to heer NOW!!

They aaramse forgot the Gaya3's promise to Prem about marrying Heer in 7 days na? So they can forget Prem's character ka essense too😭 I am really worried about this. I am telling you...I will be majorly disappointed if Prem did fall in love with someone before Heer. Very, very disappointed. I know...it will be so devastating for her to know that Prem had been in love with someone...but you know what I dread more? Prem-Sanjana flashbacks🤢 I bet they are in store for us.😡😭

That was one hilarious Pathshala...enjoyed it...

Awwww...Thank you😃😆

~Triv

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pranam Guru Maa...After a long time actually i didnt find ur last 2 Pathshala😭Hope u ll forgive me for that&yes Y u ll go alone to Kuicide?????????Hume bhi apne sath le chalo.&i had a complain to BT team dont u think most of the time they give the worst Dress to wear to Heer??????i think so😳

Again i ll say about Prem,every1 can have a past Y he is so scared of it????When He say Robbie its look like ,Usne BHOOT dekhliya ho.i m sure the girl "Sanjana" must b a witch!!!!
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm..haven't watched Rock On...so don't know the exact story😕 but I heard it's about 4 loosers making a band and flopping and then getting back 10 year later to make the band again and this time they hit it off.😕 I know...so Prem was cool dude before and just before going to India he became Geek personified? With kaajal and 2 year old ka sweater and expressions like someone died?

Even I havnt watched Rock On but you see all of a sudden the band thing coming up in the show and Prem's style in the photo with Sanjana...All these just reminded me of Rock on...Ekta usually loves to copy scenes from movies..Like the mere rang mein scene yesterday from MPK...

But Gaya3's advice was not exactly welcome🤢 Stupid woman.

Hmm Donno but have a feeling if he had gone to Lallu, Lallu after hearing Prem's story would have advised him to go talk to Heer or might volunteer to make an announcement in front of the family himself...

They aaramse forgot the Gaya3's promise to Prem about marrying Heer in 7 days na? So they can forget Prem's character ka essense too😭 I am really worried about this. I am telling you...I will be majorly disappointed if Prem did fall in love with someone before Heer. Very, very disappointed. I know...it will be so devastating for her to know that Prem had been in love with someone...but you know what I dread more? Prem-Sanjana flashbacks🤢 I bet they are in store for us.😡😭
 Prem -Sanjana Flashbacks 😡😡 No plzz  I won't be able to take it...Me too would b very disappointed if Prem was in love with anyone else other than Heer...
No No ,Lets be positive this time...Everytime the creatives have proved our predictions to be wrong...So lets hope that this time too they wont let down Prem's character...They have always maintained the essence of Prem and Heer's characters ..So lets hope they do it this time tooo.....

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

*singing* Bekhande parties bina chain kaha reeeeeeeee...Bekhande parties bina chain kaha re. Lallu nahi, Veera nahi..par RR toh dikha..aur torture kar diya, aur torture kar diya. *someone coughs* 🤣

Nice song!!😆 

2. Nihaal is soo not sharp for a wanna be detective. 😕Dheer said he must have seen someone else hugging RR🤢 coz apparently his hairstyle is common? Puh-lease...who likes their hair styled like a chimp having a bad hair day? And Nihaal nodded and said yes..maybe he was mistaken. Sure and I am Dobby wearing a tea cozy. Awww..poor Dobby..well nevermind that. Dunno..but maybe Nihaal is going to dig deep in this? Coz Dheer..I refuse to call him Shaurya coz I LIKE that name seemed worried about Nihaal..he told RR that they have to do something about Nihaal...sure, neki aur puch-puch..like give him some expression? No wait..those two bro's have scary expressions..I prefer Nihaal's blank look.
Seriously...i burst out laughin when Dheer said u must be mistaken coz the hairstyle is common!!WTV dude🤢These ppl lie their asses off and still get away with it!! coz every1 else is so stupid!!

3. Kullu train is roaming the Juneja house claiming she has lots of work. First she made a stop at Meher station..where Meher darling is busy eating modak. Sweetheart...it's modak shaped mithai..modak's are made of riceflour, stuffed with sweet coconut fillings..believe me, I know coz it's Ganapatiji's fav sweet. You cannot shape mithai in potato shape and say you are eating potato's🤢 Anyway..Kullu is worried about Mullu's figure and shape. Hmmmm..actually their shape is almost the same..so what is she going on and on about to Mullu? She says..no one will marry Mullu due to her shape...hmmm..you first worry about your shape. Blind bat who wears goggles inside the house Then Hullu jumps into the weird convo and calls meher his wifey.😲 Even Prem doesn't call Heer his wifey yet..and this guy is just doing nautanki about marriage with Meher so what right does he have to call her wifey? Meher chokes due to Kullu calling modaks as Modhak-dhaks..seriously who writes such bad jokes..they are not even funny. Mo-dhak dhaks?🤢And then Hullu goes and insults Mullu😡"Meher you can eat all the sweets you want..it's not like we are getting married anyway."😡 *gasps* The gall of this guy! Meher was in sweet induced la-la land so she didn't notice the insult or that Kullu went to get her some Funeral water😲 These are their idea of jokes? seriously?🤢

That scene was the worst. This Kullu doesnt make any sense to me. What is the POINT of her character??Or nihaals?or Dheer's?? Kick them ALL out!!!🤢

4. Prem is somewhere full of wind chimes..Ok I like wind chimes but this is ridiculous...It looked like Wind Chimes ka desh😕 Anyway Prem looking major hot.  Heer comes to him and calls him like she saw Voldy romancing Loldy(Lallu) which would be terrifying actually. Anyway..Prem turns to her and is shocked and angry(?) Heer is as usual crying😭 and holding the dress with her hands like it's gonna slip down. Prem goes to her and makes her wear his coat and tells her that he will see her when she wears that dress with her own happiness...hmm..was it given by Prem at some point? Maybe this one is stolen from Veera? I don't get it..I seriously don't that if you are so uncomfortable wearing a dress that it makes you cry then why wear it?🤢 Next time my mom tells me to wear a Sari..I am crying too   Heer hops away to change.
Prem looked too hot in that scene😳but where the hell is this room?? Wind chimes were hanging frm mid air...and the doves were randomly placed in the middle of the room!...and the moon looked like a cardboard circle to me😕Weird magical room😕...anyway i though Heer looked nice in the dress😳and the way Prem told her u can wear wtv u want and do wtv u want and ill still love you was so sweet😳

6. Prem looked like someone stole his pants 🤣
 ðŸ¤£

8. Prem dragged Heer outside with him..Awwwwww..ok so it was a bit unfair coz Heer apparently was enjoying it😕..but it was so cute that he always wants her with him...😳
yeah even when they ran away frm Robbie he held her hand and pulled her sayin "chalo Heer"..sho cute😳

9. Robbie stopped Prem😕 I thought Robbie's character is such that he never remembers people who are not important...anyway..he is RR's best friend so what can we expect?🤢 Prem denied ever knowing him and dragged his Heer along but Robbie kept giving Prem's life history to RR who lookes thrilled to know that Prem used to hang out with some chick named Sanjana😡🤢 during his college days. RR gonna snoop in Prem's life now🤢
that was stupid and illogical. Prem and Robbie cldnt be in the same coll coz Robbie lives in India and Prem lived in Canada all his life. stupid creatives.🤢

10. Prem was in a band? In Robbie's band infact?😕 Did I hear correctly?😕 Hmmmmm..what else does Robbie know?
🤣really its just plain stupid😆

yeah i think shez gonna start her Detectivegiri now....maybe even go to Canada for a while to find out abt Sanjana.TELL HER for God's Sake!!

12. Prem goes directly to the store room and removes a HUGE box with a broken Guitar with the name Sanjana written on it, a saxophone, one bad photo 😆 and green bangles...So a girl in canada wears green glass bangles? 🤣 Are you kidding me? And who clicks such bekhande pictures anyway? The lighting was so bad...normally we click pics in good lights so that we can SEE our faces na? 🤣 In BT serials it's the opposite. 🤣
🤣that scene was 😕😆i can bet he stole the guitar frm Kareena Kapoor in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon😆and the pic was hilarious😆but Prem looked cute though😳😆

14. Gaya3😡 telling Prem not to bother Heer with the truth about Sanjana coz it will upset her😕 Okkkkk....the thing is buried in the past..let it remain there...it would have worked IF that Robbie hadn't blurted about it to RR and if PREM himself hadn't hopped to the storeroom to look at the Sanjana's stuff.😡
yeah thats stupid. Why did he want Gaya3's advice anyway?? He told Heer himself that they shld tell each other everything always and now he needs advice on whether to tell her or not?😕

i hope Sanjana turns out to be his step-sis or something😆but anything can happen in a BT serial🤢If she's Prem's ex then Prem's whole character will be destroyed....b4 he met Heer he was this silent, brooding type of fellow...not some rockstar surrounded by girlsunless somethin abt Sanjana made him change😕i dont get the point of this new track!🤢

Im committing it with you😊😆

~Triv 🤓

gr8 lesson!! i had fun😆