Saroj Khan to grace the grande finale of the battl

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Saroj Khan to grace the grande finale of the battle of the sexes!

by Meenakshi Shankar

Sep 16, 2008, Mumbai  

Our ace choreographer is back yet again!

And just when we thought that she was holding fort on Aaja Mahi Vay, we hear that Saroj Khan is gracing the grande finale of Star One's Zaara Nachke Dikha to be aired on Sunday, 28th September.

A three hour showcase, she has been invited to judge the grand finale episode of Zara…

When we contacted her, she confirmed and said, "Yes, I will be judging the grand finale episode of this show. I am quite keen to catch the action and this concept is quite a hit." She added, "I have seen the participants in action in Nach Baliye and these children have never ceased to surprise me. Their moves and their dedication is truly a hit!"

As of now, the girl's team is ahead of the boy's team in terms of scores. But, the boys are determined to defeat the girls. This episode will be the last opportunity for the boys to prove themselves...

Will lady luck favor them or will she veer towards the girls is something that we are going to be tuned into!

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/dance_reality_show_zaara_nachke_dikha/september-16-2008/dance_reality_show_zaara_nachke_dikha_maliaka_arora_khan_chunkey_pandey_star_one_reality_show.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for the finaleee! ;p
thanks for sharing!
radha_8 thumbnail
wooohooo....i was waiting for her to come......