KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 15th September

Posted: 15 years ago
Hmmm..is it just me or do you have this sudden urge to become a Ninja and kill Lallu too when he comes onscreen? 😕 I dunno but this guy is seriously annoying BIG TIME! Today's epi would have been rocking if not for Lallu. Someone kill this dude yaar. Plzzzzzzzzzzz! And BTW, did everyone do their weekend homework?😉😆

Here is today's Lesson 🤓:

1. Prem kitna mast Bhao khaing.😳 I was for Prem. Gooooooooooo Prem...give her some attitude! And he did BIG TIME 🤣😆 Prem I loved his "Mood nahi hain" 😆 and then his Aashirwad to Preet when he was imitating Heer 🤣 awwwwwwww....Premwas he indirectly giving aashirwad to Heeriye? 😆 Ok and I absolutely adored his "Jaaaah" that he said when pushing Preet towards Heer to tell her about the "I Love You" in front of the family.😳 and seriously...I am LOVING tis naughty-naughty Prem. There is zameen-asmaan ka farak in the Canada wala Prem (he used to wear a sweater and kajjal like a 5 year old geeky boy) and THIS Prem. 😍

2. Preet  too...I loved how he went on his knees to immitate Heer 🤣 Apparently everyone knows that Heer likes to go down on her knees for every little thing. 😆And his dialogues to Prem when he was imitating Heer 🤣 I was 🤣 and going Awwwwww..cutey PreetAND wanting to pull his cheeks 😆 Absolutely adored that he put his dupatta thingy on his head and talked in a girly voice. 🤣 Preet is a ⭐️ Absolutely love him! He so reminded me of Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ today. I even adored his "Argggggggggggggggggg" 🤣 BTW..did anyone get what Preet said to Heer? "Nan irikke" Oh Rakshu Di just explained to me that it's Tamil for Main Hoon Na 🤣 Where and from whom did Preet learn Tamil from in Canada? LOL maybe one of his GF was Tamil 🤣 

3. Heer..is such a coward. Instead of catching his hand and apologizing she caught Preet to nose ghusodofy?  BUT the end result was awesome so I'm not complaining! 😆 And seriously this Heer is a dumb-dumb. You know the hand tapping on the shoulder thing that the Juneja brothers do? Prem must have done so many times but she still gets it wrong.  She ALWAYS looks in the opposite direction. Pagol kahiki.

4. Nihaal putting his hands on his ears before Preet started shouting. I dunno but I found it hilarious 🤣 and BTW, what's he still doing here? Wasn't he supposed to leave for Jalandar, Kalandar or Bandar? And also..duno but Nihaal looked so phunny throughout the epi...pathetically phunny.

5. This Lallu GFN taklu ..Did you see how much attitude he gave when Preet announced the game? He acted like he was uber busy and Preet physically dragged him to play there. Also notice that he was the first to sit for the game then he had to go forward and torture us with his singing.  There is no justice in this world.  This is two back to back epi's of lallu singing. If this keeps on then I am committing Luicide. Which means I am making Lallu commit Suicide.😆

6. This Biji🤢is back to torture us and she prodded Lallu to sing too😭 I bet she is the reason why Nihaal hasn't gone to play "Seek my family-Seek my family" in Ubalpur or whatever.

7. Juneja's all prodding Lallu to sing  They were so thrilled that Lallu would sing. Everyone was going "Sing! Sing! Sing! Bauji!" and I was busy going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I seriously think Lallu has kept them on drugs.😕

8. The looks that Prem was giving Heer when Lallu was singing. I is ismart coz I muted my TV for that scene so I could fully concentrate on Prem without committing Luicide. Oh man...he rubbed his stubble with his hands..I wanna do that!

9. Ok there really IS NO Justice in this world!  Lallu's original voice🤢 when he was singing but they changed Prem, Heer's voice to the original song? 🤣 They sang with background and all? LOL! I know AG is a terrible singer but HC is not bad re. I would have loved to hear his voice for "Inteha..Ho gayi..Intezar ki"

10. One good thing came out of AG 's voice being dubbed from the movie song itself...it made lallu look like a fool that he is. 🤣 Imagine him saying "Heer needs a music master" when the singing was done exactly like the movie 🤣 with the Background music and all 🤣 Fool Lallu

11. Harman singing for Meher and proposing to her when he already loves some Maya? Ok I seriously pity this Maya person. First her BF is ashamed of her. He claims that she needs to be indianized and learn the sanskaar and stuff 🤢 Dunno why but I so know that this Maya will be negative. And Harman is spineless!😡 Why do these two brothers give Ullu so much importance for Gods's sake..if he's angry ad sulking then let him be!

12. What is wrong with this Ullu and Gullu ki jodi? They keeps making rishta's of their children and thopofying it on them without asking if they like someone and have a relationship? Even my parents asked me if I liked someone before asking if they should start searching for a guy for me. I said Heck no obviously. The marriage business seriously freaks me out. Anyway..so disappointed with Gaya3 today. She finally showed her Ullupana today.🤢

13. Meher finally decided to get some exercise coz she ran away from Harman's proposal. Ismarty pants Meher. And who else found it hilarious then she wore such tight clothes that she could barely bent to take Aashirwad from Gaya3 and Lallu? 🤣 I expected her Kurta to tear honestly. 🤣

14. Harman telling Meher to go on with this fake rishta.🤢 Spineless..I cannot say it enough. I am telling you...this guy is turning negative soon...greedy spineless jellyfish🤢

15. Prem too ran with Heer behind Meher..awwwww..and then he claimed that no one can understand dreams more than lallu? Are you kidding me Prem? I think he is on drugs..Lallu..you just wait

16. Lallu getting his rabid moronic attack when Meher tells him that Harman has a girl in his life. What the hell? Why does he always make his childrens rishta without asking them and when they hint that they have someone in their life and he act like he's been betrayed? In a very rabid fashion? He is the biggest moron of the century.

17. Meher  said Gaya3 mom is the woman in Harman's life? Seriously? This girl wants to be the best lawyer? She certainly CANNOT think on her feet!  And she accepted the rishta and all..lied to Heer and the Juneja family and then said that she learned this from Heer herself? 🤣 LOL! I hope Heer kicks her ....... when she comes to know the truth. No wonder Heer wanted to leave Meher with Prem and the J-Zoo when running away.🤢

18. Everybody thinks that Harman loves Meher..oh my my Meher you too dug a grave for yourself? Idiot!

19. Lallu very happy and asking for Ganapatiji to keep on giving him khushiyaan.Selfish. Very selfish.

20. DJ part 2 entering These people are so in love with DJ's character then they should have married her themselves. They have brough her clone in Juneja clan now...I bet she is related to the Maans...probably DJ's sister or something. And God her entry..it such a disgusting thing that they potray woman with such vulgarism. Either they are sluts or they are prudes. I am damn angry on these people. On TV atleast they should show that we should respect woman and not pant behind them like dogs..Ugh...those guys who were trying to touch that woman..God so cheap. I am seriously disgusted with the editors and the writers. BTW, I so know that the woman is Tanaaz. I recognized her eyes. Eeks.🤢  How could she agree for such a role....🤢

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Help me commit Luicide😃and then go play.😃

~Triv 🤓

Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

Hmmm..is it just me or do you have this sudden urge to become a Ninja and kill Lallu too when he comes onscreen? 😕 I dunno but this guy is seriously annoying BIG TIME! Today's epi would have been rocking if not for Lallu. Someone kill this dude yaar. Plzzzzzzzzzzz! And BTW, did everyone do their weekend homework?😉😆

u kidding me? u callin it sudden..i hav had it from day one....i hav enuf sins piled up n ma kitty..i guess dis one act will wipe away all of dem..chalo saath saath chaltey hain..mission Luicide aka Path to Heaven dome...

1. Prem kitna mast Bhao khaing.😳 I was for Prem. Gooooooooooo Prem...give her some attitude! And he did BIG TIME 🤣😆 Prem I loved his "Mood nahi hain" 😆 and then his Aashirwad to Preet when he was imitating Heer 🤣 awwwwwwww....Premwas he indirectly giving aashirwad to Heeriye? 😆 Ok and I absolutely adored his "Jaaaah" that he said when pushing Preet towards Heer to tell her about the "I Love You" in front of the family.😳 and seriously...I am LOVING tis naughty-naughty Prem. There is zameen-asmaan ka farak in the Canada wala Prem (he used to wear a sweater and kajjal like a 5 year old geeky boy) and THIS Prem. 😍

see ma headsup worked for u...😉...Prem is realli goin crazy dese days..my god how he said time nahi hai to heer and went time hi time hai to some mr mishra..😆..kitna shona munda hai
😍😍 ohh and dat deep controlled...notty jaaaaaaahh was da high;ite of the scene...hands down..wonder how does dis HC emote in so many ways...he has to be a genius man..

2. Preet  too...I loved how he went on his knees to immitate Heer 🤣 Apparently everyone knows that Heer likes to go down on her knees for every little thing. 😆And his dialogues to Prem when he was imitating Heer 🤣 I was 🤣 and going Awwwwww..cutey PreetAND wanting to pull his cheeks 😆 Absolutely adored that he put his dupatta thingy on his head and talked in a girly voice. 🤣 Preet is a ⭐️ Absolutely love him! He so reminded me of Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ today. I even adored his "Argggggggggggggggggg" 🤣

arey Preet was at his cutest best.. loved his *aahe haeyyy* dat followed prem's *jaaaah* 🤣...amd den when he puts his fingers n his mouth post-prem walking off...dere is so muh of sushant n preet..whih is apparentli why his scens come out so natural...

3. Heer..is such a coward. Instead of catching his hand and apolozing she caught Preet to nose ghusodofy?  BUT the end result was awesome so I'm not complaining! 😆 And seriously this Heer is a dumb-dumb. You know the hand tapping on the shoulder thing that the Junejavbrothers do? Prem must have done so many times but she still gets it wrong.  She ALWAYS looks in the opposite direction. Pagol kahiki.

I fink she does it deliberateli..to entice prem even more😉...ohh u calln her dumb..😲 after the way she handled Prem's out rageous demands..😳😆..onli a smarty pants cud hav done it dis decentli..

4. Nihaal putting his hands on his ears before Preet started shouting. I dunno but I found it hilarious 🤣 and BTW, what's he still doing here? Wasn't he supposed to leave for Jalandar, Kalandar or Bandar? And also..duno but Nihaal looked so phunny throughout the epi...pathetically phunny.

🤣🤣🤣
🤣 WTH realli?...dis is da aftermath of puttin up wid biji for so long u bet..he needs an immediate change of company...o r else kis desh will soon be welcomin scare crows...
5. This Lallu GFN taklu ..Did you see how much attitude he gave when Preet announced the game? He acted like he was uber busy and Preet physically dragged him to play there. Also notice that he was the first to sit for the game then he had to go forward and torture us with his singing.  There is no justice in this world.  This is two back to back epi's of lallu singing. If this keeps on then I am committing Luicide. Which means I am making Lallu commit Suicide.😆

An over dose of Lallu's highly scary antics...his zhora jaabein song..pursin his lips liek dat..hooonn, da finger inside his lips fiasco and now TODAY!!!!...why dont the creatives get the message..we are not interested in him and his creepy ways..period..i mite as well go torture maself and watch dog dancin show on NDTV.instead...

I was always a game for Luicide..kab chal ri ho? 🤣

7. Juneja's all prodding Lallu to sing  They were so thrilled thai t Lallu would sing. Everyone was going "Sing! Sing! Sing! Bauji!" and I was busy going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I seriously think Lallu has kept them on drugs.😕

Even Prem did...Maa aap hi naa samjhayi bauji ko😭..dey torture us wid so muh crap fest n da name of lallu and am sure dey wont even apologise...😭..dis famili is obsessed wid lallu and its not even normal..i wud feel very awkward if ma parents start singin for each odr n front of me...😕😕😕...so cheesy and pathetic..

8. The looks that Prem was giving Heer when Lallu was singing. I is ismart coz I muted my TV for that scene so I could fully concentrate on Prem without committing Luicide. Oh man...he rubbed his stubble with his hands..I wanna do that!
t
tell me abt it..the way he kept placin his hands on his cheeks...da way he kept playn wid his pillow.....da way he kept passin dose side front left corner eyed looks to heer..t rocked...

9. Ok there really IS NO Justice in this world!  Lallu's original voice🤢 when he was singing but they changed Prem, Heer's voice to the original song? 🤣 They sang with background and all? LOL! I know AG is a terrible singer but HC is not bad re. I would have loved to hear his voice for "Inteha..Ho gayi..Intezar ki"

kia yaad dila diya..stupid bekhande editors..dey cut it and put the songs instead...and had some nerves to torture us wid Lallu's vocal cords..idiots

11. Harman singing for Meher and proposing to her when he already loves some Maya? Ok I seriously pity this Maya person. First her BF is ashamed of her. He claims that she needs to be indianized and learn the sanskaar and stuff 🤢 Dunno why but I so know that this Maya will be negative. And Harman is spineless!😡 Why do these two brothers give Ullu so much importance for Gods's sake..if he's angry ad sulking then let him be!

14. Harman telling Meher to go on with this fake rishta.🤢 Spineless..I cannot say it enough. I am telling you...this guy is turning negative soon...greedy spineless jellyfish🤢

Harman sucked and for some weird reason i am more annoyed at him den i was ever at Lallu..wht sorta male chauvinist is he..not onli did he play along wid meher's emotions...bt also the sermon he gav on lovin some1 else was 🤢...he cudnt bring himself to own up da gurl he loved and now he is a game for some weird melo dramatic wedding cum engagement fiasco...for whtttttttt!! to wait for da socalled canadian gf turn into a desi 😕..and yes by da time dis happens...i m packn him off to dementers...

12. What is wrong with this Ullu and Gullu ki jodi? They keeps making rishta's of their children and thopofying it on them without asking if they like someone and have a relationship? Even my parents asked me if I liked someone before asking if they should start searching for a guy for me. I said Heck no obviously. The marriage business seriously freaks me out. Anyway..so disappointed with Gaya3 today. She finally showed her Ullupana today.🤢

The worst bein Harman didnt tell his parents he loved some1 else; lallu's barter exchange n da name of promise forgiveness,and fraaanddsship; even more horrible how no one bothered to ask meher before hand; rather taken heer into confidence abt dis..come on..she is her sister...atleast ask her?!! b4 jumpin down to ur conclusions..what a mess!!...actualli none of it made sense..literalli none of it..

13. Meher finally decided to get some exercise coz she ran away from Harman's proposal. Ismarty pants Meher. And who else found it hilarious then she wore such tight clothes that she could barely bent to take Aashirwad from Gaya3 and Lallu? 🤣 I expected her Kurta to tear honestly. 🤣
 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 *Runs to confirm dis*
she choried heer's earrins as well today😆

15. Prem too ran with Heer behind Meher..awwwww..and then he claimed that no one can understand dreams more than lallu? Are you kidding me Prem? I think he is on drugs..Lallu..you just wait

🤣 🤣 ya and he doses of into his bauji bauji world even dere😲..he needs a reason anyway..bt it was super adorable how he refuses to give heer even a sec of her privacy when  she is bothereed..hawww😳😳😳..remember the bhabhi dewar scene 16th july😉

16. Lallu getting his rabid moronic attack when Meher tells him that Harman has a girl in his life. What the hell? Why does he always make his childrens rishta without asking them and when they hint that they have someone in their life and he act like he's been betrayed? In a very rabid fashion? He is the biggest moron of the century.

we need to do a case here....😃....we hav one more n our hand actuali...The status of Lallu's sex..dere is alot that tells me he is a werewolf😃....nt a human nt an animal...somewhere n bw coz apparentli both species of livng organisms ditched him,..and if we win dis case..we will end up accomplishin Luicide...😃..Lallu wud be given away for good..alaassss😃...muahhh

17. Meher  said Gaya3 mom is the woman in Harman's life? Seriously? This girl wants to be the best lawyer? She certainly CANNOT think on her feet!  And she accepted the rishta and all..lied to Heer and the Juneja family and then said that she learned this from Heer herself? 🤣 LOL! I hope Heer kicks her ....... when she comes to know the truth. No wonder Heer wanted to leave Meher with Prem and the J-Zoo when running away.🤢

yaar I HATE HATE HATE dialogues liek mein buhat "badi" waqeel bana chahti hoon..buhat badii yeh..seriousli..dese dialogues are so shallow..dere is more to bein a lawyer den bein da biggest one on da block..and frankli speakn dere is no suh fing as da most "badi" wakwwl n da world of law..

19. Lallu very happy and asking for Ganapatiji to keep on giving him khushiyaan.Selfish. Very selfish.

20. DJ part 2 entering These people are so in love with DJ's character then they should have married her themselves. They have brough her clone in Juneja clan now...I bet she is related to the Maans...probably DJ's sister or something. And God her entry..it such a disgusting thing that they potray woman with such vulgarism. Either they are sluts or they are prudes. I am damn angry on these people. On TV atleast they should show that we should respect woman and not pant behind them like dogs..Ugh...those guys who were trying to touch that woman..God so cheap. I am seriously disgusted with the editors and the writers. BTW, I so know that the woman is Tanaaz. I recognized her eyes. Eeks.🤢  How could she agree for such a role....🤢

Horrible attrocious disgusting..I CANNOT stress on it enuf...how dat scene ruined ma mood for almost half an hour🤢 after which i snapped out of it ofcourse..
bt displayn women as show pieces and objects of entertainment and datt too by a desi channel..🤢🤢

~Triv 🤓

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnkx so much...but 1 complain please dont use so much smily face as it is extremely hard to read..i hope u understand!

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

u kidding me? u callin it sudden..i hav had it from day one....i hav enuf sins piled up n ma kitty..i guess dis one act will wipe away all of dem..chalo saath saath chaltey hain..mission Luicide aka Path to Heaven dome...

I didnot call it sudden..it was expected but I finally lost my patience with him. Now I am screaming Luicide! 🤣

see ma headsup worked for u...😉...Prem is realli goin crazy dese days..my god how he said time nahi hai to heer and went time hi time hai to some mr mishra..😆..kitna shona munda hai
😍😍 ohh and dat deep controlled...notty jaaaaaaahh was da high;ite of the scene...hands down..wonder how does dis HC emote in so many ways...he has to be a genius man..

Oh God..Prem's dialogues were amazing😍....He is a genius Sid😃...I totally loved Prem in this epi..BTW today..Prem was 90% HC 🤣

arey Preet was at his cutest best.. loved his *aahe haeyyy* dat followed prem's *jaaaah* 🤣...amd den when he puts his fingers n his mouth post-prem walking off...dere is so muh of sushant n preet..whih is apparentli why his scens come out so natural...

It was Oye-Hoye and not aahe haeyyy 😆 I know...he bit her fingernail 🤣 How adorable is he?

I fink she does it deliberateli..to entice prem even more😉...ohh u calln her dumb..😲 after the way she handled Prem's out rageous demands..😳😆..onli a smarty pants cud hav done it dis decentli..

Hmmmmmmm.....😉😆

🤣🤣🤣
🤣 WTH realli?...dis is da aftermath of puttin up wid biji for so long u bet..he needs an immediate change of company...o r else kis desh will soon be welcomin scare crows...
That biji won't let him go 🤣 She has made him her prisoner..he didn't even go to Balandar or whatever. 🤣

An over dose of Lallu's highly scary antics...his zhora jaabein song..pursin his lips liek dat..hooonn, da finger inside his lips fiasco and now TODAY!!!!...why dont the creatives get the message..we are not interested in him and his creepy ways..period..i mite as well go torture maself and watch dog dancin show on NDTV.instead...

I was always a game for Luicide..kab chal ri ho? 🤣

If you want to torture yourself then watch Harman instead..he's better than Lallu 🤣
For Luicide..I am everready 🤣

Even Prem did...Maa aap hi naa samjhayi bauji ko😭..dey torture us wid so muh crap fest n da name of lallu and am sure dey wont even apologise...😭..dis famili is obsessed wid lallu and its not even normal..i wud feel very awkward if ma parents start singin for each odr n front of me...😕😕😕...so cheesy and pathetic..

🤢 These bhudda bhuddi are despo's for romance..they either do creepy romance in front of their children or they spy on their kids romance😡🤢

tell me abt it..the way he kept placin his hands on his cheeks...da way he kept playn wid his pillow.....da way he kept passin dose side front left corner eyed looks to heer..t rocked...

😍 tell me about it..oh wait you already did 🤣

kia yaad dila diya..stupid bekhande editors..dey cut it and put the songs instead...and had some nerves to torture us wid Lallu's vocal cords..idiots

I know...if they had to dub the songs with the originals then they should have gone for lallu's first!😡

Harman sucked and for some weird reason i am more annoyed at him den i was ever at Lallu..wht sorta male chauvinist is he..not onli did he play along wid meher's emotions...bt also the sermon he gav on lovin some1 else was 🤢...he cudnt bring himself to own up da gurl he loved and now he is a game for some weird melo dramatic wedding cum engagement fiasco...for whtttttttt!! to wait for da socalled canadian gf turn into a desi 😕..and yes by da time dis happens...i m packn him off to dementers...

He is such a coward and a sissy boy🤢 Totally hate his spinlessness. I hope now that Meher doesn't get married to him ever.😡

The worst bein Harman didnt tell his parents he loved some1 else; lallu's barter exchange n da name of promise forgiveness,and fraaanddsship; even more horrible how no one bothered to ask meher before hand; rather taken heer into confidence abt dis..come on..she is her sister...atleast ask her?!! b4 jumpin down to ur conclusions..what a mess!!...actualli none of it made sense..literalli none of it..

Well you say how Lallu reacted to his childrens having GF and BF na? Harman must have thought never to tell his dad but his dad went on his rabid barter system and he had to accept marriage with Meher...these songs of lallu are so weak regarding him 😡🤢

🤣🤣 🤣🤣 *Runs to confirm dis*
she choried heer's earrins as well today😆

She did?😲 Runs to confirm THAT! 🤣

🤣 🤣 ya and he doses of into his bauji bauji world even dere😲..he needs a reason anyway..bt it was super adorable how he refuses to give heer even a sec of her privacy when  she is bothereed..hawww😳😳😳..remember the bhabhi dewar scene 16th july😉
I know..he's like her shadow 😍

we need to do a case here....😃....we hav one more n our hand actuali...The status of Lallu's sex..dere is alot that tells me he is a werewolf😃....nt a human nt an animal...somewhere n bw coz apparentli both species of livng organisms ditched him,..and if we win dis case..we will end up accomplishin Luicide...😃..Lallu wud be given away for good..alaassss😃...muahhh

Hmmm...maybe Dheer is related to lallu somehow from the werewolf family....hmmm.

yaar I HATE HATE HATE dialogues liek mein buhat "badi" waqeel bana chahti hoon..buhat badii yeh..seriousli..dese dialogues are so shallow..dere is more to bein a lawyer den bein da biggest one on da block..and frankli speakn dere is no suh fing as da most "badi" wakwwl n da world of law..

I know it made no sense. Meher is as mad(e) as J-Zoo.

Horrible attrocious disgusting..I CANNOT stress on it enuf...how dat scene ruined ma mood for almost half an hour🤢 after which i snapped out of it ofcourse..
bt displayn women as show pieces and objects of entertainment and datt too by a desi channel..🤢🤢

*nods* How can they show such disgusting things..it's insulting to females.😡 🤢

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
once again great class and yeah premsbhao kaing was just soo adoarable and also was the way preet helped his would be bhabhi.trust me yaar apart from prem and heer preet is the only one worth watching.baaki sab on screen par weird romance technique(read lallu and gaya3) and people who are just there to say some ott dialogues(read meher).and before i leave a question to clear ome things:
why is lallu so eager in finding suitable matches for his sons to get them married.bhai pehle jin dono bacho ki engagement ho chuki hain unki toh shaadi karwaon
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I did my HW 22 times😳😆Premeer Ke Ande Zindabad😆 

OMG that scene was shooo cute😳Prem😳😳*drools*......I luved his expressions when he was pretending to be angry with Heer😳😆His aashirwad was hilarious😆

2. Preet  too...I loved how he went on his knees to immitate Heer 🤣 Apparently everyone knows that Heer likes to go down on her knees for every little thing. 😆And his dialogues to Prem when he was imitating Heer 🤣 I was 🤣 and going Awwwwww..cutey PreetAND wanting to pull his cheeks 😆 Absolutely adored that he put his dupatta thingy on his head and talked in a girly voice. 🤣 Preet is a ⭐️ Absolutely love him! He so reminded me of Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ today. I even adored his "Argggggggggggggggggg" 🤣 BTW..did anyone get what Preet said to Heer? "Nan irikke" Oh Rakshu Di just explained to me that it's Tamil for Main Hoon Na 🤣 Where and from whom did Preet learn Tamil from in Canada? LOL maybe one of his GF was Tamil 🤣 
LOL Nan irikke😆😆Preet is a rockstar!!⭐️ Kinna Shona Munda😳😆

3. Heer..is such a coward. Instead of catching his hand and apologizing she caught Preet to nose ghusodofy?  BUT the end result was awesome so I'm not complaining! 😆 And seriously this Heer is a dumb-dumb. You know the hand tapping on the shoulder thing that the Juneja brothers do? Prem must have done so many times but she still gets it wrong.  She ALWAYS looks in the opposite direction. Pagol kahiki.

Lol no i think its cute when she does that😳Lost in her own world 😆

Bandar🤣Nihaal is really weird. He shld just find a way to propose to his darling Biji asap and both of them shld go to Jalandhar together....forever.🤢😆

Luicide🤣🤣I'd love to join you😆

That dreamy look is to die for😳Their "Ankhon Ke Ishaare" are so cute😳  ❤️Prem❤️

Yeah i wanted to hear his voice too😊 They stupid ppl give us Lallu's original voice🤢I wldnt mind even if they dubbed his voice with a crow...why his ORIGINAL awaaz😕🤢
It was so cute when Preet nudged Prem while Heer was singin😳
I love the way Heer sung the song all shyly and all😳"..Shayad..Maine Pyar Kiya"...awww😳

😆😆😆Yeah i think Lata Mangeshkar shld sue Lallu for insulting her voice and sayin she needs a teacher😆😆

Harman is just cheap🤢only thinks abt himself....and Meher is even stupider to agree to his plan.What makes Harman so sure that Lallu will accept his gf after she "Indianises" herself? He is obvio gonna go on another mad rampage abt how his son is dead for him and all🤢

I think LalluGullu just wanna marry off all their kids with the 1st person they can find so that they can spend the rest of their lives singing to each other and indulging in cheap behaviour.🤢1st Lallu wanted Prem to marry Ash, then Gullu wanted Veera's marriage to b fixed with RR and now they want Harman to marry Meher.🤢

I agree 100%. Just plain selfish. And also very very stupid. Doesnt he know his bauji by now?He wldnt accept Maya over Meher even if she was the daughter of the Queen of England.More screaming parties are in store 4 us i guess......

Didnt see that part....but whtever i've read abt it doesnt tell me anything good.🤢

Yay Luicide!!😆

~Triv 🤓

That was an amazing lesson as always!😃

~~Huzie~~
Edited by huziebaby - 15 years ago
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey triv,

yea yea done homework!!!!! possibly da only hw i luved to do!!!😉😉
my ears r bleeding after enduring 2 days singing of a certain  ullu!!!

well thank god!!! last week's scene was carried on......i thought week gaya toh iska extention scene bhi jayeega......but ur threat seems to have reached da director....thankfully!!!

premeer's gr8 scene....prem was superb!!!!😃
preet......this is one guys who never ceases to make us smile.......either for giving back lallu his well deserved answers n luks or for his amazing sense of humour!!! truly he is a.....⭐️

they way he shouted.....n da way he went on his knees mocking heer!!!! he is adorable....😃

n da rest of da show!!!!! i don't have enuf patience or words to describe da way i felt from dread to disgust!!!!

of course i dreaded lallu!!!!! i momoent lallu sat.....i expected him to exercise his vocal cords again.....but he is da first itself to sing!!! awww....my ears r still bleading!!! i dreaded gullu too.....thought she'd follow lallu....but thankfully 'no'!!!

i felt disgusted of harman n da intro of dat dj-ish female!!! n meher....she better put on da sombre expressions than putting thinking cap!!! wat r meherman uoto??? getting engaged would worsen things.....specially wid lallu!!!!
marriage is a touchy subject wid lallu !!!! meher almost spilling out herman's secret got him into rabid mood!!!
wonder where this show is heading??

one more gr8 lesson triv mam!!!!!👏👏👏

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lallu has been annoying me from the time he slapped Prem...He has been doing all brainless senseless things since then...Everything about him annoys me these day.

🤣🤣   loved the discription....I never liked that Prem...Started liking him from the Shiv Mandir scene....True, Naughty flirty Prem is very cute and so is naughty flirty Heer...

2. Preet  too...I loved how he went on his knees to immitate Heer 🤣 Apparently everyone knows that Heer likes to go down on her knees for every little thing. 😆And his dialogues to Prem when he was imitating Heer 🤣 I was 🤣 and going Awwwwww..cutey PreetAND wanting to pull his cheeks 😆 Absolutely adored that he put his dupatta thingy on his head and talked in a girly voice. 🤣 Preet is a ⭐️ Absolutely love him! He so reminded me of Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ today. I even adored his "Argggggggggggggggggg" 🤣 BTW..did anyone get what Preet said to Heer? "Nan irikke" Oh Rakshu Di just explained to me that it's Tamil for Main Hoon Na 🤣 Where and from whom did Preet learn Tamil from in Canada? LOL maybe one of his GF was Tamil 🤣  Preet scene was soo cute...Love the Prem-Heer-Preet scenes ...They are always worth watching...Did he actually say ''Nan irikke''...Gosh I
watched that part over and over again to get what he was saying , it wasnt at all clear to me...
Thanks for that...

3. Heer..is such a coward. Instead of catching his hand and apologizing she caught Preet to nose ghusodofy?  BUT the end result was awesome so I'm not complaining! 😆 And seriously this Heer is a dumb-dumb. You know the hand tapping on the shoulder thing that the Juneja brothers do? Prem must have done so many times but she still gets it wrong.  She ALWAYS looks in the opposite direction. Pagol kahiki. First even I was like why does she have to bring in Preet , she can just go pull him aside and say sorry. Come on,  after all how long can Prem actually resist The Heer...But since Preet's scene was worth watching I was like whatever...

4. Nihaal putting his hands on his ears before Preet started shouting. I dunno but I found it hilarious 🤣 and BTW, what's he still doing here? Wasn't he supposed to leave for Jalandar, Kalandar or Bandar? And also..duno but Nihaal looked so phunny throughout the epi...pathetically phunny. People who join the  J Zoo tend to have Partial memory loss.Probably thats why Nihaal forgot about his Jalandhar trip and oh what about the food that Gayathri had packed for him that night when Veera was questioning him abt the company turnover...must have started stinking in his suitcase...By the way, I kind of like Nihaal now a days...

6. This Biji🤢is back to torture us and she prodded Lallu to sing too😭 I bet she is the reason why Nihaal hasn't gone to play "Seek my family-Seek my family" in Ubalpur or whatever.

7. Juneja's all prodding Lallu to sing  They were so thrilled that Lallu would sing. Everyone was going "Sing! Sing! Sing! Bauji!" and I was busy going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I seriously think Lallu has kept them on drugs.😕 

9. Ok there really IS NO Justice in this world!  Lallu's original voice🤢 when he was singing but they changed Prem, Heer's voice to the original song? 🤣 They sang with background and all? LOL! I know AG is a terrible singer but HC is not bad re. I would have loved to hear his voice for "Inteha..Ho gayi..Intezar ki"   I soo wanted to hear HC and AG sing...That was not fair at all...I liked the way AG sang in SBS barish mein wala epi...She was much better than Lallu , HC sings pretty well too....I have heard RK sing soo many times in his original voice in Kasam se....then how come the creatives didnt give us HC and AG's original voice here...
Btw loved the way the two acted while singing...AG was a cutie.....

10. One good thing came out of AG 's voice being dubbed from the movie song itself...it made lallu look like a fool that he is. 🤣 Imagine him saying "Heer needs a music master" when the singing was done exactly like the movie 🤣 with the Background music and all 🤣 Fool Lallu

By the was that a compliment or a complaint...I didnt get what he meant...😕

13. Meher finally decided to get some exercise coz she ran away from Harman's proposal. Ismarty pants Meher. And who else found it hilarious then she wore such tight clothes that she could barely bent to take Aashirwad from Gaya3 and Lallu? 🤣 I expected her Kurta to tear honestly. 🤣   Gosh how does she wear such tight dresses...she must be suffocating in between the scenes...It actually makes her look more plumpy...🤣 imagine if the Kurta actually tore during that scene ,that would have been soo funny...

15. Prem too ran with Heer behind Meher..awwwww..and then he claimed that no one can understand dreams more than lallu? Are you kidding me Prem? I think he is on drugs..Lallu..you just wait    why do these people worship Ullu soo much? In that matter I like Gayathri , she gives it back to Lallu real well at times....

He soo gets on to my nerves when he does that, I wonder how they are tolerating him...He doesnt even bother to ask his kids or his wife or anyone related before making decisions about their lives and acts as if what he has done is all right...He did it with Prem, Veera and now Kulraj...I hate it when he makes announcements .....But have you noticed he is a soft to his daughters...He's a partial father...He forgave Veera soo easily and accepted his biggest rival to be his son-in-law...Rememeber Kulraj telling Veera just before PRem's surprise party at the chawl that when she was to get married to a not-very-rich guy , lallu told her if she loves him she can go ahead with her marraige...So lallu actually gave in to both his daughters' choice..But when it comes to his sons, He gets all mad at them...He wouldnt have ever accepted Heer if she wasnt Balraj's daughter and now that way he reacts to Harman having a girl in his life 😡

18. Everybody thinks that Harman loves Meher..oh my my Meher you too dug a grave for yourself? Idiot!

That was such a disgusting introduction to female...Yeah it seems like Tanaaz...

First get Prem and Heer married and then bring in any crap we wont be bothered..... 

~Triv 🤓