Comic Relief: DJ#2 All-Rounder Tutorial!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...welcome back...its brand new monday and a brand new monday...so that means a brand new dish of kis desh starts today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hope you all had an awesome weekend...full of masti and some relaxation...i for one am not to happy about this particular monday...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...it only means that my count down to fall quarter has started...school is back in session on thursday 😭😭😭...for all my fellow student peepz out there...GOOD LUCK πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

alright...bohot hogaya bak bak...aab kuch kaam ki baatein karein πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i mean kis desh ki baatein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...today there was some things in the show that i was thinking about writing about...there was the preet mafi tactic (he does a mean chick act πŸ˜†)...there was the indecent proposal (someone needs lessons on romance/proposing πŸ˜•)...but...as soon as i saw the last like 5 or 10 seconds of the video...i knew...i had to write about the new entry...

Ms. Daljeet #2 πŸ˜•....so many questions...who is she...iss ka jhuneja khandaan se kya rishta hai...what is her name...is she good...or evil...aapni purani DJ ki tarha......all those will have to wait for further episodes...but still...her few second entry...has got my mind running already πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

to keep up with last weeks "School" theme of my CR...i have one more for you today...this new girl has lots to learn...and im sure...us gals here on kis desh forum...will happily...ok at least willingly...πŸ˜›...give her a few lessons...MUCH NEEDED LESSONS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

alright...lets start with...

issue #1...girl needs to know how to dress for the day/occasion/situation...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...she is decked out...and i mean DECKED OUT! from head to toe...she has on a salwar with so much work (designs) on it...that it could put any "simple" wedding suit to shame ...i mean really...that was some suit...the sequins, the rhinestones...wow!...i need a new Eid outfit...is she willing to share πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...then there was the jewelry...the earrings, the necklace, the bangles...i mean saachi haan...lagta hai ke koi shaadi mein jaa rahi hai...question is...kisski shaadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lets not forget the little dangly ring thing she wore on her choti ungli (pinky) πŸ˜›...dont know about you...but i had the urge to grab the things that were hanging and yank them off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...they were annoying! but here is what takes the cake...if you are a rich a*s, spoiled brat...then hey man...more power to ya...if you are traveling in an airconditioned Mercedes Benz, Lexus, BMW, RR...then i can over look your fashion "sense"...but dude...she came off of a riksha! dont get me wrong...love rikshas...khuli hawa mein travel karne ka maaza hi kuch aur hai...but come one...dressed like that...dude...save that money and buy yourself a car...hell...you could probably also pay a driver his first 6 months salary with that money πŸ˜†...

issue #2...she needs to learn what a purse is for...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...she had a cute little purse.....matching...OF COURSE...at her side as she got off the riksha...im like hey...isnt she going to pay...she isnt even looking at her purse...instead...she does the age old trick...practiced by our grandma's and sadly even mothers (hopefully not my us πŸ˜‰)...she pulled out a wad of cash...from her bra...i was like 😲😲😲...are you for real...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i mean come on...is it so hard to reach into your dainty purse and pull out a few notes...main yeh nahin keh rahi hoon ke usske paas wallet honi chahiyeh...fully organized and what not...lekin jaab khud ke paas purse hai...why give yourself a body inspection in search of money? ...woh bhi...din dahare...khule aam...saab ke samne! 🀒🀒🀒...tauba tauba...

both issues #1 and #2 brings me to...

issue #3...chick needs money management skills...first...how to spend appropriately...secondly...where to keep money (ex: purse, wallet...BANK πŸ˜›)

issue #4...(the last one FOR NOW..i promise πŸ˜‰)...makeup session...need i say more...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i think not...but i will πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey...im a girl...i love makeup just as much as the next girl...i have a weakness fo MAC eyeshadow and lip gelle...(dont tell mom πŸ˜‰)...so i get it...i get that you can have every color you can think of...to match your outfit to the T...trust me...i have 90% of the MAC collection 😳😳😳 (apparently i need money management tutorials as well πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)...but dude...just cuz you have it...doesnt mean you need to cake it on! they did the whole close up of her eyes...and i was like 😲😲😲...electric sea green much.......i mean come on...it looked like she wasted the whole container for one day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she had so much on that it spilled over onto her eyelashes......the mascara...umm...πŸ€”...tarantula lashes...let me tell you...her lashes were clumped together...i was like dear lord......it looked like she did her mascara, then her eye shadow and then the liner...(wrong steps...its shadow, liner phir mascara πŸ˜ƒ)...uppar se lag raha tha ke ussne makeup rikshe mein baitne ke baad kiya hai...not the look she was aiming for im sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

the girl needs help...clearly πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...so my fellow teachers/students...who is up for the challenge...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i got the make up covered...but all else is open...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

oh oh oh...we also need a gang to make sure DJ#2 stays away from prem...remember...professor prem...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...prem pe pura bharosa hai...woh toh heer ka dewaana hai......lekin iss ladki ka kya pata...who knows how besharam she is...so who is up for mission Prem Guarding...any takers....or should i ask...who wont do it (that list will be shorter πŸ˜†)...

since im on it...a small help tip for the gals...

ever put on your eyeshadow and realize it got on your lashes and u cant get rid of it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...hota hai yaar...mere saath toh humesha hota hai 😭...but here is little tip...get a Q-tip...wet one end and then run the wet part over the top of your lashes (where she shadow is)...and wah lah...its gone...then you are free to apply mascara πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...if you notice it after you did the mascara and you can still see the shadow on your lashes...take the liquid eyeliner wand...and run it over the tops of the lashes....that should do the trick as well....πŸ˜‰...

ok...enough...bohot bak li hai maine...aab tum saab ki bari...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

oh oh oh...we also need a gang to make sure DJ#2 stays away from prem...remember...professor prem...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...prem pe pura bharosa hai...woh toh heer ka dewaana hai......lekin iss ladki ka kya pata...who knows how besharam she is...so who is up for mission Prem Guarding...any takers....or should i ask...who wont do it (that list will be shorter πŸ˜†)...

hey jaz,

agree wid da things u pointed out.......the dj#2  make up was OTT to da highest degree......n her dressing sense is just as awful........but it was total dj-ish.....i mean i have a feeling she is dj herself(replacement?) or her relative or sumthing!!!!

as 4 da above u mentioned......don't worry......tanaaz(this new entry) is quite elder to prem......quite.....so she being fida over prem or sumthing is less probable......toh prem ko gaurd karnr ki zaroorat nahi padegi...shayd!!!

par yeh to trouble create karne ke liye hi aaye hain!!!! poori family ke liye or ny specific target....idk!!!! i hope not premeer!!!!

n god!!!! ab meher-harman ki saagai ki baat tak ho rahi hai....but not premeer's shaadi??? how long will they extend it?? until hair grows back on lallu's head??....which we know will never happen!!!

now prem might say ....like he said b4 dat........."i'll marry after veera-rr ".....now he'll say i'll marry after  harman-meher....... wat a drag!!!

so plzz tell prof., prem 2 bother abt himself 1st n then his zoo!!!!

n thank god they continued wid last week epi scene......it was nice....we r getting premeer scenes now but god lallu sang again.....lallu only got to sing in his original voice!!!πŸ˜†

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jazz..I soo knew you would make the post of that Christmas tree....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

She seems like such a lose character...🀒

Who on earth walks like that on a road, throwing things around on the onlookers....and those men, ewwwwww......hanging tounges out like dogs....🀒...That whole bit was sooo in a bad taste and out of order....

I wonder if Junejas are in any way connected to this nautanki....😲🀒

And no comments on her dressing sense...😲🀒....She does need help biiiig time...Yep..

Okies, meme will take care of Prem and see that the creepo doesn't cross his path....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Rest you and Saimoo and the rest of the new batch can take care...πŸ‘

🀣...

I also thought you will cover Lallu and his pathetic attempts to stay the center of attraction...🀒....🀣
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila Anita...so you think she is no thread to our Prem???Aww..good Lord...*thanks*(no, I will still take care of Prem though...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

And now coming to Prem saying he will not marry until Meher-HArman....guess this time the baton will be taken forward by Ms.Heer Mann...she will say, how can I leave my sister alone...😲

Whatever the bla bla bla....If only there was no couple called Prem and Heer, we would be least bothered about this crapfest....

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: thephworld

hey jaz, hey yaar...πŸ˜ƒ *waves*

agree wid da things u pointed out.......the dj#2  make up was OTT to da highest degree......n her dressing sense is just as awful........but it was total dj-ish.....i mean i have a feeling she is dj herself(replacement?) or her relative or sumthing!!!! yeah...i agree...she totally had the DJ vibe...for a second i was like oh God...the witch is back 🀒🀒...she has to be DJ sister or something...kissi mele mein ghum gayi hogi πŸ˜†

as 4 da above u mentioned......don't worry......tanaaz(this new entry) is quite elder to prem......quite.....so she being fida over prem or sumthing is less probable......toh prem ko gaurd karnr ki zaroorat nahi padegi...shayd!!! ahem ahem...saachi baath boloon toh...its not that we NEED to...its that we WANT to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you know...prem se close close rehna...dream come true 😍...so i think we will do it anyway πŸ˜‰

par yeh to trouble create karne ke liye hi aaye hain!!!! poori family ke liye or ny specific target....idk!!!! i hope not premeer!!!! yaar...this is ekta...the problem can be with the next door neighbor who can be a rikshaw wala...phir bhi...kissi naa kissi bahane se premeer problem ke beech mein aahi jayega 😑

n god!!!! ab meher-harman ki saagai ki baat tak ho rahi hai....but not premeer's shaadi??? how long will they extend it?? until hair grows back on lallu's head??....which we know will never happen!!! πŸ˜†...lallu is life long ganja...so no hope there...but really...whats with the shaadi's in the jhunejas...ek ke baad ek...saab ke shaadi tay ho rahe hai...lekin sagain se aage hi nahin jaata πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

now prem might say ....like he said b4 dat........."i'll marry after veera-rr ".....now he'll say i'll marry after  harman-meher....... wat a drag!!!

so plzz tell prof., prem 2 bother abt himself 1st n then his zoo!!!! i agree...but lets not forget...there is also preet and ash...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...aur prem toh prem hai...and heed doesnt mind waiting...i wont be surprised if he says ke nahin bauji...main heer se taab shaadi karunga jaab tannu (the niece) ki shaadi hogi 🀒🀒

n thank god they continued wid last week epi scene......it was nice....we r getting premeer scenes now but god lallu sang again.....lallu only got to sing in his original voice!!!πŸ˜† yeah...dont know why they let him do that...i think that is the one voice i would like most liked dubbed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jazz..I soo knew you would make the post of that Christmas tree....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 🀣...i love that nickname...i think it will stick...good one yaar...love it...⭐️⭐️

She seems like such a lose character...🀒

Who on earth walks like that on a road, throwing things around on the onlookers....and those men, ewwwwww......hanging tounges out like dogs....🀒...That whole bit was sooo in a bad taste and out of order.... yeah...that was disgusting...it was like aurtein ke liyeh koi izzat hi nahin hai ...but then again...aaisi aurat bhi toh honi chahiyeh...jo izzat ki layak ho πŸ˜‰...but men and men...and they always...always...LOOK 😑

I wonder if Junejas are in any way connected to this nautanki....😲🀒...God help them if they are...πŸ˜›

And no comments on her dressing sense...😲🀒....She does need help biiiig time...Yep..

Okies, meme will take care of Prem and see that the creepo doesn't cross his path....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aapne liyeh best kaam chun ke raka hai...bohot besharam ho tum...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...mujhe bhi chance nahin diya πŸ˜›

Rest you and Saimoo and the rest of the new batch can take care...πŸ‘

🀣...

I also thought you will cover Lallu and his pathetic attempts to stay the center of attraction...🀒....🀣 ...lallu...or ULLU...when i even think about im i get all 😑😑😑...yeh admi bhi ek namuna hai...kahaan se aaya hai...kahaan jaana hai...kya kaam hai...kuch paata nahin...😑😑

Haila Anita...so you think she is no thread to our Prem???Aww..good Lord...*thanks*(no, I will still take care of Prem though...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) see anita...what did i say...its a matter of WANT not NEED 😳

And now coming to Prem saying he will not marry until Meher-HArman....guess this time the baton will be taken forward by Ms.Heer Mann...she will say, how can I leave my sister alone...😲exactly...dono ke dono aapne pair pe khulari maar rahe hai ...i think its time for a new mission...tie premeer up...take them to a mandir zabardasti...and get them married...that way...ek nek kaam hojayega...aur hum bhi shamil hosakte hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Whatever the bla bla bla....If only there was no couple called Prem and Heer, we would be least bothered about this crapfest....

JAZ
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haila Anita...so you think she is no thread to our Prem???Aww..good Lord...*thanks*(no, I will still take care of Prem though...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

And now coming to Prem saying he will not marry until Meher-HArman....guess this time the baton will be taken forward by Ms.Heer Mann...she will say, how can I leave my sister alone...😲

hehehe.....smart u!!!πŸ˜†...ok..take care of him.....me too will join in.....as we still 'don't know ' abt her πŸ˜†  though i'm pretty sure....but for....prem *drool*😍......ahem.....prof.prem's sake.....yea,yea she might b a threat......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

omg!!!! i din't think of it !!!!! of course it is 'the prem' n 'the heer' afterall.........now it's her turn!!!!! man.....lallu can get hair perming done n dheer can get a hair-cut but these two will never get married!!!!😑

totally....10000000%.....agree wid u!!!! heard abt this new char sanjana?? possibly prem's -ex.....we sure have a big dragfest ahead!!!! oh!!!! i'm going off to see ande scene......the more i think the more trash i see ahead!!! plzzz u mnstr guys solve "when will premeer get married mystry?"

Originally posted by: jnawaz

[ ahem ahem...saachi baath boloon toh...its not that we NEED to...its that we WANT to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you know...prem se close close rehna...dream come true 😍...so i think we will do it anyway πŸ˜‰ hehehehehe.....got it got it!!! u both r smart!!! me too join in da 'want to' list!!!

...lallu is life long ganja...so no hope there...but really...whats with the shaadi's in the jhunejas...ek ke baad ek...saab ke shaadi tay ho rahe hai...lekin sagain se aage hi nahin jaata πŸ˜•πŸ˜• soooooooooo true!!!! sagaai is da easiest to break mayb!!! aur wonder is in all da sagaai's we never saw ring exchange!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....shayad harman-meher karenge but we r least bothered!!!

i agree...but lets not forget...there is also preet and ash...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...aur prem toh prem hai...and heed doesnt mind waiting...i wont be surprised if he says ke nahin bauji...main heer se taab shaadi karunga jaab tannu (the niece) ki shaadi hogi 🀒🀒
🀣 🀣 🀣 dat's quite possible!!!! n yea......if there is nything worth watching apart from premeer it's preet!!!! preet-ash together is gud,preet a treat to watch!!!!jo bhi ho until premeer r together n happy.....i can bear others!!
🀣

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are you guys cussing DJ... ok DJ was annoying and boy she didnt know how to act her age... God she was after Harman and was singing Prem ki deewani ho song with sooooo much feelings that it was creepy.... loll i can do better..πŸ˜‰

but this soo called DJ#2 is a shame and a cuss to DJ#1... the make-up, clothes, jewelery style ewwww... can someones dress sense be that BADD????... but hey lets call her DJ#2 coz i can't think of any other name... that are appropriate πŸ˜†
If she is related to DJ in anyway then DJ DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB INFLUENCING HER!!!

The make-up.. Jazzu you took that... i'l take the clothes and how to style it with jewelleries...(that little ring thingy really buged me, wanted to grab her by that and swing her around) and Rakshu... no surprise there... of course you will take the job of guarding Prem from that chulbullie... im actually scared for his welfare... but make sure you concentrate and no drooling around him... we need you on your best behaviour...
*note to self* keep a strict eye on Raksha...

god no plz dont make Prem say ' i will only marry after Harman and Veera... someone bang him over the head on put him on the mandap along with me ahem i meant Heer

Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

Why are you guys cussing DJ... ok DJ was annoying and boy she didnt know how to act her age... God she was after Harman and was singing Prem ki deewani ho song with sooooo much feelings that it was creepy.... loll i can do better..πŸ˜‰ DJ was an immature 15yr old trapped in the body of a 40 something mother...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jitni bhi kosish karle...prem aur harman...uske haath nahin aane wala...she was just weird to the MAX πŸ˜‰

but this soo called DJ#2 is a shame and a cuss to DJ#1... the make-up, clothes, jewelery style ewwww... can someones dress sense be that BADD????... but hey lets call her DJ#2 coz i can't think of any other name... that are appropriate πŸ˜†
If she is related to DJ in anyway then DJ DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB INFLUENCING HER!!! yeah...i think if DK #1 influenced this DJ#2 took it a bit...no no...WAY too far...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i mean...the only complaint i had about DJ#1  was her lipgloss...it was a bit too much...we will see tomorrow who or what πŸ˜‰...this new DJ is...add one more numuna to the zoo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The make-up.. Jazzu you took that... i'l take the clothes and how to style it with jewelleries...(that little ring thingy really buged me, wanted to grab her by that and swing her around) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh man sammu...i busted out laughing at this...my co-worker is like what is so funny...im like...dear lord...if you only knew πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Rakshu... no surprise there... of course you will take the job of guarding Prem from that chulbullie... im actually scared for his welfare... but make sure you concentrate and no drooling around him... we need you on your best behaviour...
*note to self* keep a strict eye on Raksha... i agree...itni asaani se hum peecha nahin chutenge...we may be in different areas/departments...lekin humari nazaar humesha uspaar rahega......kya paata...kaab gar-bar hojaye...ya phir raksha besharam banjaye πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...πŸ˜›

god no plz dont make Prem say ' i will only marry after Harman and Veera... someone bang him over the head on put him on the mandap along with me ahem i meant Heer  😲😲😲...sammu...dont u start...we have to keep repeating its all about premeer...varnaa...we will all end up in a fight to the death about which one of US will be sitting in the mandap 😳😳...besides...har ladki ka sapna...prem jhuneja ki paatni banna😳😳

JAZ
kimmu thumbnail
Jazzy's baackkk.. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm dissapointed that you talk about this woman, and not Preet's awesome shrilling scream.. *crosses arms and pouts*.. Hehe just kidding..  All your points, i agree with them like 200 %..  This new girl is like DJ copycat, but we know our DJ can never replace. She was the comedy only Preet can replace.. tehehe.. Well if this new girl is DJ mimicer, i hope she isn't evil.. Who am i kidding, she probabaly is.. πŸ₯±

Oh godd!! Tell me about it! Who wears such decked up stuff just for a walk outside? I'll join you in buying  anew dress for Eid... If thats what they were outside, then dammmn i'm behind.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My eid suit doesn't have like half the sequences she has.. And her jewerly.. oh god, i think she has more on then i've ever had.. (ok that was exaggeration).. And her braid.. i mean it was decked up too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmmm.. I wonder why she would use her bra instead of her purse to take money out? πŸ€” Do I want to answer this question. I'm sure i'll end up with something not to pleasing to hear.. hehe..

Don't even get me started on the makeup. Oooh i had the strongest temptation to take a napkin an djust wipe off all that eyeshad, and that mascara. It was killing me! This girl beat's jigyasa in make-up. Atleast when she wore it, she wore it right. Here it looks like some 7 yr old came and dabbed her in make-up... AAAHHH!!!.. *runs looking for make-up remover pack*

kimz