wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heer says Prem ..but he says i said i dont have time. He calls someone and says no i am not busy at all i have time. Heer sees preet and stops him and ask for help preet says ure . Heer says that prem is angry at her. He even doesnt look at me please go and say sorry to him from my side. Preet goes to Prem and says that bhabi is saying sorry. Prem says soo. Preet says so forgive her. Prem says say to her mera mood nahi hain😆. Preet goes back to heer and says what prem said. Heer says mood nahi hain.. say to him ke mein uske pehro gehr ke maafi magoongi..then they show preet holding prems leg and asking for forgiveniss and saying i cant live with out you with changing his voice like a woman😆.Prem says sadha suhagan raho. Preet stands up and say not me bhabhi. Prem says so whatshould  i do. Preet says forgive her. Prem says oke but ek shart peh say to her that she has to say i love you in front of everyone mein tumse bohot pyaar karti hoon. Preet goes to Heer and says what prem said. Heer says tum to pagal nahi hogae ho. Prem comes and says preet are you gone mad how can she says infront of everybody iske paas inta himat nahi hain and walks away. Preet says im accepting this challenge from your side..heer says matlaab preet say main hoon na.

Preet is downstairs and shouts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gayatri and prem ask what happend he say we are gonna play antakshri. They all sit and start the game. Lallu has to sing first but he says no i can sing everyone resist so he sings: hum to there ashiq hain sadyion purane..next is prem he sings: intihaan hogahi intezzaar ki next is heer...(i dont knwo wich song it is)like..karel mein chupke se suikaar yahi saach hain shayaad meine pyaar kiya..everyone claps. Next is harman : dil tumse oyaar hua opehli baar hua he stands up and goes to meher holds her hand she stands up too and ask will you marry me. Meher says what are you saying harman say im saying the truth. Meher runs upstair.

Harman says to lallu i did what i was supposed to do now its her decision. Gayatri says apne yeh baat..he says yeah when harman came and asked for forgiveniss and remembers the scene between harman and him self and says  that he is thinking about meher and asked him to marry meher, and he says i wont force you you decide. Gayatri says i wanted to say same to you but didnt got chanche.

Meher says to Heer no i cant marry him cause meine harman ji ko us nazar se kabhie dekha nahi. Harmanji is a good friend of mine. And i still have to studie you know papa ji wanted you to become a big lawyer but apke paas moqa nahi tha but i have it and time too didi please i want to fulfill papaji ke sapna(prem is standing there too)Prem says dont worry meher babuji will understand if you want to study then you do noobody will force you. Harman comes and says i want to talk to meher akele mein! Meher ask what is this i dont understand anything.

Harman says what i did downstairs was cause babuji said to me to do. The truth is that i love somebody else there is another girls Maya. When i went to babuji he said that i have to marry you and was not able to say no cause he will be hurt but now i need your help. Meher says what kind of help. Harman says mam and dad want me to marry you but i want you to accept the engagement. Meher says what are you saying are you gone mad. Harman says please..till maya comes here and learn the sankar and all cause she lives in Canada. And mams and ads have to accept her. meher says i wont do its dokha. 

They go back lallu asks forgive me i can understand your reaction. so ok what did you decide? Meher says mein yeh shaadi nahi kar sakti hoon lallu asks why? Meher says kyunki there is someone else in harmans life. Lallu asks who Meher looks at harman and then she walks to gayatri and says who aap hain and thats why i wanted your permission tell me will you made me your bahu gayatri says i would be really happy if you become my bahu and they hug. Everybody is happy . Meher says oke i am ready to marry harmanji. She talks in her self and says harman ji said that he will tell the truth to everybody when the time comes only till that time uske saath dera hi hoon. They are standing for bhagwan and says hope that they will be always happy like this..and then they show a woman not her face(a bit same entry as DJ ones) 

I just loved prems face expressions👏nice epi would rate 7,5 or 8/10

Edited by wida - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks so much widaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =D

Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the update...
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks so much for d update.. oh great.. wah wah wah.. now's there's a new villain.. n tht's gunna b this maya dude.. even tho she's not a guy.. just felt like calling her tht.. i have a feeling tht she's gunna b doing sum kinda 'plan' thankgy wif RR.. so destroy d 'happy-smiley' life of d junejas.. this is jus tuu pathetic.. hmm.. dnt ave aniffin else to say i guess lol..

x. Radhika
thx for the update well nice to know meher and harman r getting married until tht we have to wait for the new girl
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanku!!
cnt wait for premeer scene!
and ugh lallu cnt live without ruining other pplz lives!!
cnt wait to see the epi, especially premeer and preet scenes!