Why did Ekta chose to do this show??

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
All the celebrity participants except Vikas work for Ekta so why did she need to do this show she can chose anyone of her people to work in Generation Next. Was this show neccesary. I like the show apart from all the drama because i love to watch Naman but my point is that this show is a waste of time, energy and money. Ekta has so many talented actors who work for her she can chose anyone of them to be part of Generation Next. So is this show just a waste or a publicity stunt to promote her movie Generation Next. I personally believe their was no need to do this because she cane chose any of her actors.

What is your say on this?

Zaara
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry to say but i think it is a stupied quesrion cuz like we too dont no y she choase to do this show!!!sorry yaar!!!
Guess theres not alot of parts and to give a new person a chance......
Ananna thumbnail
I guess maybe she wanted people to vote for their favorite so more people would watch the movie. For example, a lot of people like Panchi Bora so you would expect her to get a lot of votes and go to the finals but she didn't, which means that you can't make assumptions of who people want to see so maybe Ekta thought this would be a good way to find out.