Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Anjeli...I'm in too.

I'm Mandy aka Little Foot....

And oye! How can you say that you're their biggest fan!😈😆😆Hihihi...

Hope 2day's epi will be good!
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok u r add!!!well that is true that i am there bigest fan but i think u tooo every oneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count me innnnn.......😃
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maru4ever

ok u r add!!!well that is true that i am there bigest fan but i think u tooo every oneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😳
-Adhoore- thumbnail
ok!!!do u guys like sharad and divyanka jodi???cuz look sharad want a wife who can cook but if he married divyanka well she dont no who to cook!!!!well i just hope they get married!!!!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I tihnk EVERYONE wants them to hook up

And its ok. Sharad can change his requirements about the cooking thing. She can always learn after marriage ðŸ˜†

kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Divyanka is learning how to cook..she said she was learning how to cook RAJMA *aka* sharads fav dish..i mean tht has to say somethin rite?....im sure they love each other ever since tht article...they probly spend a lot of times at each toher's places and evrything...who knows...mayb they've evn had some *moments* lk a kiss....juz gettin caught up in the moment...cuz in the article she talks abt her best memory with shrad and it was something..but i bet there is more...it hink its rly cute how sharad dated beofre but divyanka never did...and thn they become friends and start to fall in love...they have a few accidental kisses along the way...kind of like a tv show...anywayy I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED SOON

THEY ARE TOOOO CUTEEE😃
-Adhoore- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmishra

Divyanka is learning how to cook..she said she was learning how to cook RAJMA *aka* sharads fav dish..i mean tht has to say somethin rite?....im sure they love each other ever since tht article...they probly spend a lot of times at each toher's places and evrything...who knows...mayb they've evn had some *moments* lk a kiss....juz gettin caught up in the moment...cuz in the article she talks abt her best memory with shrad and it was something..but i bet there is more...it hink its rly cute how sharad dated beofre but divyanka never did...and thn they become friends and start to fall in love...they have a few accidental kisses along the way...kind of like a tv show...anywayy I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED SOON

THEY ARE TOOOO CUTEEE😃

really she said that!!!!i hope soo!!!!dont u guys think they are made for each other????soo any good new about them and bye the guys did u people seee the new pic that reemez send in dulhan forums!!!omg must see it!!!if u dont no the link just pm me!!!😛
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeahh the interview link....u can read the interview too....omg...THE BEST INTERVIEW IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, they talk about the rumors about them...she also says that she would say yes right away if sharad proposed...i mean is tht luv or wht?....to whoever didnt see the interview...SEE IT...ITS A POST BY REEMZ...U'LL FIND IT...juz ask if u cnt...i LOVED IT! TEHERES A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF LIKE SHARAD SAYIN HE DUZNT MIND BEING LINKED WITH DIVYANKA

I really cant wait till they get married...hopefully its SOON!!

-Adhoore- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmishra

yeahh the interview link....u can read the interview too....omg...THE BEST INTERVIEW IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, they talk about the rumors about them...she also says that she would say yes right away if sharad proposed...i mean is tht luv or wht?....to whoever didnt see the interview...SEE IT...ITS A POST BY REEMZ...U'LL FIND IT...juz ask if u cnt...i LOVED IT! TEHERES A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF LIKE SHARAD SAYIN HE DUZNT MIND BEING LINKED WITH DIVYANKA

I really cant wait till they get married...hopefully its SOON!!

me too i can wait!!!!!me i just saw the pic but i will go now and read the interview but i have a question is the interview new or old???