rekhasharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After last evening's (13th Sept) episode, there can be no doubt that by far the best contestant is Ali Abbas. His rendition of the songs was so soulful that even ARA, despite his bias, had to praise him. I appeal to every one to vote for Ali Abbas in large numbers. We just can not let such a talented singer down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ali Abbas was simply superb in all 3 diff renditions.

I have no words to explain how I feel when I hear him sing.  he touches my core of the soul and brings out emotions very few singers are able to do so.

God bless him and take him to all the heights his singing deserves.

Awwwww lagan lagan 👏

Awwwww Dard se mera daaman bharle 👏

He is the winner IMHO.  No one I care to listen.  I only watch this show for him.
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He is the best.He is my winner.Malini wil win but Ali Abbas is the true winner for many people .God bless him.
sahar_786 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwww ali abbas was just amazinggg - no doubt!!!

and ali abbas came and he was just amazingggggggggggggg!! when he sang that DARD SE MERA DAAMAN BHAR DE oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i swear it was like an experience in itself....and then also when eh sang with javed bashir on friday night they both were amazingggg......

but then anand raj anand had to be the KAMEEENA that he is and take one point of for apparently the first song in which his sur was missing...i think he is just deaf! wat about when his stupid ABHAS voice went missinggg....when he singz most of the times he doesnt sing the first word of the line and then he just keeps concentrating on moving around (which he is crap at anyways - he shud just focus on his singing which is crap tooo but dont try to dance coz he just sux!!).......

biut back to ali abbas..i know he wont win - but that was just amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg
what i don't get is what is wrong with RFAK and IA

despite Abhas' mediocre singing, why do they give him a 10 each?

Like why? Perhaps the channel/producers are making them do it?
Uttam- thumbnail
I agree - ARA routinley has been giving 9 points instead of full 10 when it comes to Ali Abbas even when the singing exceeds even perfection. And when ARA gives full 10 Ms. IA decides to give 9 for no apparent reason.  How can they be so insensative. I can imagine how hurtful it probably is for Ali Abbas' admirers
rekhasharma thumbnail
Just saw that Ali Abbas has been eleminated. It is so sad. I am feeling sorry for him though in the heart of my hearts I knew that something like this was bound to happen. I will no longer watch this show because my sole reason for watching it was the soulful singing of Ali Abbas. Wish Harshdeep wins the title.
Uttam- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekhasharma

Just saw that Ali Abbas has been eleminated. It is so sad. I am feeling sorry for him though in the heart of my hearts I knew that something like this was bound to happen. I will no longer watch this show because my sole reason for watching it was the soulful singing of Ali Abbas. Wish Harshdeep wins the title.

😲 This really hurts. Thank you for preparing us for the shock. How did you find out?  Even though in the back of my mind I considered this possibility but it still hurts none the less. 
it is sad but i was kinda expecting it...

now amongst the three finalists i would want harshdeep to win, if not her then malini i suppose, i don't want that overrated monobrow kid to win
Uttam- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

it is sad but i was kinda expecting it...

now amongst the three finalists i would want harshdeep to win, if not her then malini i suppose, i don't want that overrated monobrow kid to win

Exactly my thinking.  And I hope to God that the organizers invite both Ali Abbas and Akbar Ali to the Finale as guests - both of these great singers have attracted so many viewers for the show. I get the impression that NDTV is regional and telecast only in India. As such these two exceptionally talented singers received limited exposure. On the other hand Amanat Ali of SRGMP-07 has become a household name among south asians world-wide because Z TV is shown all over. I wonder what Ali Abbas and Akbar Ali have planned for their future. I wish them the very best.