srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
 SRK-Gauri at HDIL's Red Carpet event at China House Post
srklicious thumbnail
Master of disguise

While shooting for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in Amritsar, Aditya Chopra disguised himself and dressed an assistant exactly like him, to keep the media at bay

Back to Section Stories Posted On Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aditya Chopra's hide-and-seek with the media was at its heights during the shoot of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. While shooting for the film in Amritsar, the media-shy Adi came up with a unique plan to evade the hounding media. According to a well-placed source from the film industry, Aditya disguised himself and asked one of his assistants to dress-up like him.

Says our source, "When the local media in Amritsar got to know that Aditya was in the city shooting for Rab Ne…, they all decided to swoop down on him. However, the ever-elusive Aditya was, as usual, in no mood to budge from his 'no-interview' stance with the media, or even interact with them on a friendly level.

He wanted to focus on direction. Sensing that it would be difficult to keep the media at bay he disguised himself by changing his clothes and sporting a cap, (which he usually doesn't) to cover his face. And that's not all, he deliberately instructed one of his assistant directors to dress up the way he usually does."

The dodging game worked, as he managed to evade the media. Adds the source, "The media and the crowd were left completely confused as to who the real Aditya Chopra was. Despite the confusion, some of them did try speaking to the two. However, both the men pointed out to the other each time someone tried cornering one of them. It was amusing to see the confusion."

It's a well-known fact that Aditya Chopra is a recluse who is never seen on the party circuit or filmi do's, as a result, very little is known about him. He is even known to go to watch films on Fridays, incognito.

When contacted, the spokesperson of Yash Raj Films, Monika Bhattacharya said, "It is true that Aditya was shooting in Amritsar for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, but I don't wish to comment on the story."

Source:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpa...412766b6d73c21
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing omg god bless srk gauri the perfect jodi
srklicious thumbnail
i know the most romantic n cutest cople mashla but i think our hubyy need some rest . but i love gauri she look good wtihout makeup
yeha maybe but amazing as it is
srklicious thumbnail
yup yuh omg i am loving his shirt white n that unbotn uffffffffffffff kiling mee he is looooookng hot when he let his shirt unbotn ahah. aahh Plz forvie mee allha its ramazan but cant stop saying tht😆
haha i know white unbuttoned is hot it's seriously hot
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the pixx Mariam! Our hubby looks soooo tired!!😔 
I think he deserves sum gud rest maybe a vacation
Love Kashish
srklicious thumbnail