SRK,Sunshine Khan FC** - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
no prb hun btw loving ur srkads sigy
thnx so much n maio got it from another site it's free to use but don't resize it
aww thnks alot hun btw dont know yaar y i cant Centre my dhaba i did wat u tld me to do but stil not working😕
thx for the article! SRK is def da best choice😳
Originally posted by fizzwizz

it's not releasing in october
Duhhh Sry I had a moment there!😳😳😆
yp kashish srk iz best choce anywas wats new
mario it's complicated u ve to keep submitting it till it centers
Originally posted by love srk

yp kashish srk iz best choce anywas wats new
Nuthing much jus catching up wit my homewrk🥱

LOL!
Guess wat I am at home today bcoz of a bee sting!!😵
Love Kashish/Anu (I guess u like calling me Anu)😆

He'll be in Dubai next month to announce first project

by Jyoti Kalsi
picture: Getty Images

Masala.com has reliably learnt that Shah Rukh Khan has become a property developer.

His first project, in association with TSA International Investments, will be a cluster of signature buildings on Al Dana Island in Ras Al Khaimah, one of the UAE's seven emirates. The development is called Shah Rukh Khan Boulevard.

Our inquiries have revealed that the superstar, who has been lying low since that July 17 tiff with Salman Khan, will be in Dubai to announce the project at the real estate expo City Scape, to be held from October 6 to 9.

He has reportedly been keenly involved in the conceptualisation of the project that has been designed by celebrity architect Tony Ashai.

Buyers have been invited to offer refundable 'expression of interest' cheques for the proposed studio, one and two bedroom apartments, but sales will begin only after the official launch by Shah Rukh on October 20 - just a few days before his much awaited Temptation Reloaded show in Dubai.

Till now several Bollywood actors have endorsed real estate projects in the UAE, but this is the first time a star is developing a property himself.

Prior to becoming a "business partner" in this venture, Shah Rukh himself has been associated with Nakheel and has even been gifted a house on the Palm Jumeirah.

http://www.shahrukhkhan.org/forcon/showthread.php?t=37152