Written Update For 11th Sep, 2008, LRL Ep

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello 

Here Is The Update For 11th September, 2 0 0 8, L R L Episode.

The Episode begins with the usual Recaps :-

The scene starts with Gunny telling Akrithi to inform the other team members about the capture of Eagle, the Triple Nine.

Akrithi leaves them behind and Gunny gets Triple Nine on the move. Triple Nine, Says that Eagle would never be caught and that Gunny himself would let go of him, Triple Nine, that is.

Scene shifts and the White Gypsy comes into view and stops, Peter and Vaibhavi get out of the vehicle and try to locate the exact position that they are supposed to be to support the rest of the team. Peter gets to work. At the back of the Gypsy, Rummy gets back to consciousness and asks for Gunny and Vaibhavi updates Rummy. Purvi is present too.

Rummy seeks to know the time that had passed since Gunny and the rest entered the building, after having the information, Rummy says that he feels they too should enter and help others. Vaibhavi, tells that one should trust the seniors in the Army.

Scene gets back to Gehlot And Gunny, they move along. And Gehlot opens up with that whether Gunny feels he would get out alive. Gunny retorts that Eagle might not have expected them to penetrate the Eagle Citadel. Gehlot says that he did. and that the welcome party was ready. And uses a phrase ? Capture The Enemy, Think Like The Enemy ?.  Gunny replies, the welcome party could wait and tackled, now keep moving. So They move on, With Gunny holding the gun at the temple of Gehlot.

Scene shifts to Vaibhavi and Co. Rummy is frustrated. Others watch and wait.

Scene Shifts. Gunny and Gehlot. Gehlot says that there is breaking news of his comrades and Gunny is not interested. Gehlot further says his comrades are in trouble and Gunny is not bothered. Gets a remote control out of his pocket, despite Gunny?s warnings. Gehlot says that one of Gunny?s colleagues would join Vidya. When Gunny asks who, Gehlot says they see for themselves.

Scene shifts to Akrithi and Markhand. Akrithi and Markhand are surprised to find the chamber empty and conclude that Eagle has something up his sleeve. They rush in search of Gunny and Gehlot.

Back With Gunny and his captive. As Gehlot switches on the monitor, Gunny looks up to see captured Abhimanyu. Gehlot proceeds to show the room in which Abhimanyu is  held to be a gas chamber. Gunny appeared shocked. Gehlot has his laugh.

Akrithi and Markhand think Abhimanyu had caught up with Gunny and Gehlot. Thus might have left for the Vehicle. This despite Akrithi?s apprehensions about the outside being full of danger. Markhand prevails over Akrithi and they leave.

Gunny and Gehlot. Gehlot still is in his explaining  best mood. Gunny says that Gehlot has forgotten that he is the target of a Gunny?s Gun. Gehlot feels that it does not make any difference. Because in fifteen minutes time gas would leak on his own and in fifteen minutes time Gunny would not be able to reach Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu would not be able to hold his breathe that long, till Gunny arrived.  Gunny appeared stunned by this. Gehlot has his best smile on. And breaks into a laugh.

Scene shifts to Vaibhavi and Co. Rummy prepares to leave despite Purvi?s and Peter?s effort to  stop him. Vaibhavi too comes over and says the orders are to wait and watch. Rummy wants to help his team members. And Vaibhavi says that the say / order are for the safety of the other team members. Then Peter is asked to survey the area through the binoculars.

Scene shifts to Gunny Gehlot. Gunny looks lost, gun is put down, Abhimanyu on the monitor looks in a bad condition. Gehlot taunts Gunny that he has no other option, And Gehlot always has an ace up his sleeve. Dice always rolls  differently and changes. Gunny and Gehlot have further talk, and it looked like a game of chess was on. With Gunny looking for a false move from Gehlot.

Scene shifts to Peter and his binoculars. Peter sees something and moves back. Rummy comes over and sees something else, alerts Peter. Both move forward with their ever ready guns held aloft.  Markhand and Akrithi come and join Peter and Rummy. They update Rummy and Peter.

Akrithi does say that the position of Abhimanyu is unknown and Rummy wants to move in, Vaibhavi says that both Gunny and Abhimanyu have the experience to deal with difficult situations. And Peter informs that so far no S O S is on his tracer, Markhand is bit sarcastic to say that enemy would allow to that. Vaibhavi stops them. Then says she is the one calling the shots. And Vaibhavi takes the binoculars and the tracer. And She moves away.

Back with Gunny and Gehlot. Gehlot is still talking alone, that he had said so, Gunny would release him,  so on and so forth. Gunny is silent and Gehlot moves towards the exit point.

Gunny in sudden move lifts the gun and says stop. Gehlot has a look of surprise, I thought.

Back to the Vaibhavi and Co. Markhand wants to go in, Rummy says, true, he wants to that exactly but they had no orders. They had to wait for orders. Peter says waiting is the best option as Vaibhavi would trace something. Thus all are agitated but the wait with anxiety writ large on them.

Scene shifts to Gunny and his captive. Gunny asks for Abhimanyu's whereabouts. Gunny gets his answer as about two kilometers from the present place, Gunny would find a shack. Gehlot moves away, Gunny swings into action.

Scene then shifts to the waiting team. Vaibhavi returns and says signals are difficult to trace and that they wait ten more minutes and they move. She gets a loud ? Yes Ma?am?.

Gunny is moving fast and surely. He has had reached some place. Gunny shouts a term, not clear and Abhimanyu comes into picture. Gunny shoots down a glass barrier and frees Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu and Gunny exchange looks.

Scene again shifts back to the waiting party and Vaibhavi readies her team. Rummy hopes the orders are not too late. They drive away.

Back with Gunny and Abhimanyu, Gunny says he had to give up Eagle, for Abhimanyu?s life. Abhimanyu appears angry at letting Eagle to go free. Abhimanyu realizes the reason and says Eagle was worth more then his own life. And Abhimanyu says he could have been left to die. Gunny says that he could not do that, let Abhimanyu Die.

Gunny And Abhimanyu leave.  And as they come out of the shack they come to face the other team members. Vaibhavi says what delayed them and Abhimanyu says that they were in trouble.

Akrithi Asks  With regards to the where abouts of the Eagle. When Abhimanyu stammers to respond, Gunny Says that he freed Eagle.

Thus The Episode Ends On The Shocked Faces Of All And Abhimanyu appeared surprised..

-- > Man

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Suspense Filled And Superbly Executed Episode

Manzz thumbnail

Pleasure Is Mine And Thank You princessuma, 

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey thanks a gr8 update...😊I didn't know how Abhi got trapped... For a second I felt the one who is in Eagles custody is VIDYA par hamare aise nasseb kahan ki hum ab Vidya ko dekh paaein... Gunny did nice according to me... Bec saving someones life is a much bigger thing than anything else...Rummy is very concerned for Gunny, the reason we all know but it'll come out in the coming week... So we will have to wait...But the last scene when Gunny told the others tht he himself let off EAGLE OR TRIPLE NINE whoever he is everyone looked at him so shockingly (Rummy convincing others to believe Gunny was nice... THIS WAS SHOWN IN THE PRECAP) So Im wating for the Monday epi...Thank you it was a gr8 episode and an equally gr8 update.....😊

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot 4 such lovely and wonderful update,

extremely suspense filled n intrestn episode,

omg gehlot n his plannings,😑wat a cruel person he is,

gunny's action 2 gud more of frndship concern,hats of 2 gunny,

weldun by al the cadets they did extremely wel in their part,πŸ‘

gunny takin blame on himself,it adds a qustion mark whether he'l be blamed by others tat he shld hav not let gehlot go,😲

but overal episode ful of thrills n suspense,gr8 cant wait 4 the next,

thnx a lot once again,n sorry 4 bein late

Aarthi

Manzz thumbnail
Pleasure And Thank You.

Nice Thoughts.

Triple Nine, Eagle, Who Ever Has Turned Out To Be Gehlot .

Yes Indeed

Hey thanks a gr8 update...😊I didn't know how Abhi got trapped... For a second I felt the one who is in Eagles custody is VIDYA par hamare aise nasseb kahan ki hum ab Vidya ko dekh paaein... Gunny did nice according to me... Bec saving someones life is a much bigger thing than anything else...Rummy is very concerned for Gunny, the reason we all know but it'll come out in the coming week... So we will have to wait...But the last scene when Gunny told the others tht he himself let off EAGLE OR TRIPLE NINE whoever he is everyone looked at him so shockingly (Rummy convincing others to believe Gunny was nice... THIS WAS SHOWN IN THE PRECAP) So Im wating for the Monday epi...Thank you it was a gr8 episode and an equally gr8 update.....😊

Manzz thumbnail
Aarthi

Fantastic Analysis. And Lovelt Thoughts.

Hey, Never Thought Of That Friendship Angle. Thank You For Pointing That Out.

Did You Notice The White Gypsy Being Used Twice By Both The Teams, Coming Seperately And Abhimanyu, Gunny Was Supposed Take Others, Meaning, Purvi, Rummy, Markhand, And Akrithi Who Were Together.  And Where Did The Blue Commander Jeep Disapear ?

One Explanation. Purvi Drove The Gypsy Back ?  Bit Confused This Part. πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Originally posted by: aarsow

thanx a lot 4 such lovely and wonderful update,

extremely suspense filled n intrestn episode,

omg gehlot n his plannings,😑wat a cruel person he is,

gunny's action 2 gud more of frndship concern,hats of 2 gunny,

weldun by al the cadets they did extremely wel in their part,πŸ‘

gunny takin blame on himself,it adds a qustion mark whether he'l be blamed by others tat he shld hav not let gehlot go,😲

but overal episode ful of thrills n suspense,gr8 cant wait 4 the next,

thnx a lot once again,n sorry 4 bein late

Aarthi

Kazinina thumbnail

Hi Manzz, Donny,

My sincerest apologies for posting comment on the wrong forum. I meant to post it here and instead I posted it on the Video forum which clearly said 'no comments' Guess my fingers were faster than my brain. Sorry! every body.

Kazinina
Manzz thumbnail
Hi  Kazinina

Welcome

Please Use The Help Desk, On The Top Of The First Page, To Be Helped.

And  L R L Is On Its Last Legs. And This Is The Season Three.

Regarding  The Return I Do Not Know And Do Not Expect.

Hi Manzz, Donny,

My sincerest apologies for posting comment on the wrong forum. I meant to post it here and instead I posted it on the Video forum which clearly said 'no comments' Guess my fingers were faster than my brain. Sorry! every body.

Kazinina

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago