Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

LAST EPISODE: Pari Hoon Main

Catch the final episode of your favourite drama series on Star One
By Sundari Venkatraman . Sep 11, 2008
Comments [0]   E-mail
RELATED NEWS

On Thursday, September 11 at 9 pm IST on Star One

The soap is finally coming to an end and quite happily at that with two weddings in the place of one.

It's Raj and Nikki's wedding and Karan and Pari are quite delighted for the couple. Just then Pari tells Karan that they should also tie the knot in the venue right then. Karan is quite happy to agree to her suggestion. Mami and Balma are finally bailed out from jail when Nikki withdraws her complaint and Mami feels quite ashamed of herself. They go to the wedding and Mami apologises for their bad behaviour and all the trouble that they had created. Nikki and Raj quite readily forgive the two of them. Karan and Pari also get married just as Pari wished.

http://www.buzz18.com/snippets/tv/last-episode-pari-hoon-main/81331/0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that's so bad.todayz the last episode.......i'm very sad..........this was my fav serial..........i loved raj nikki.......😭😭😭
krishnaria thumbnail
hey, the new show gonna str 4m 22nd so, i think its gonna show 4 1 more week..it much fortunate.......but, the story has ended as rajniki n karanpari r happily married .........i can't believe if it has been over.ita  a total shock 4 me.i loved this show......just loved it.......i felt smg abt this show....😭😭😭
-Nadii- thumbnail

it ended very fast I think. On their suhag raat they should show more,, as kids and all that.

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I am crushed its over because it was my favorite show.  Next to Kya hoga Nimmo Ka.  I hope they start it again later.

Hajoo thumbnail
Ohhhh I am  miss this show very much 😭. I didn't get one thing of this show nikki and pari were twin sister or wht?
krishnaria thumbnail
hey, phm has ended but, they hav ended it....😭😭😭  just aftr suhag raat.i think so, they'll show sme more.....
i'm very sad n guys, act i cried while watching it n aftr.....

it was my alltime fav.........
aish_punk thumbnail
Omg...thnx soo mch 4 d info...I missd on sum prtz ...I'm sad it ended
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...amazing ending...Thanks for the update....Finally as I had wanted...pari and Karan got married......!!!
ahanna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone plz plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me there is a song in this drama go to youube and say pari hoon mein augest 13th 08 part 2 when raj get flashback i really want to know which song is that and from which movie plz plz plz plz plz plz plz and replay me back at [email protected]  plz plz plz anyone
thank you so much