Mihika is the problem of almost everything

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys😃

I have been watching and observing and I think Mihika starts ALMOST every single ight on this show. She started critisisng T-P's perf in the first epi, she was the one who brought up the party thing. I think she is the one who brought up the Sayongita fight--she she was asked how she liked Sayogitas perf, so why did she comment abt her personality/past. And she lied to Sahil- poor guy why did she bring his hopes up by saying she doesnt know who will be brougth back. She couldve been narrow abt the topic. And I absolutely HATED that comment she made abt newcomers not respecting TV actors. Who are they? They are not like the judges who deserve some superior respect! Everyone deserves self-respect but Mihika expects to be treated superior to the newcomes! Mihika is sooo annoying and a dramaqueen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree withu..that is why karan also suffered b/c of her...
shay9164 thumbnail
ur right! she's such a drama queen! she instigates stuff and then blames the other person. and whats all this respect she keeps talking about? she doesnt even give respect to the judges who are much older and experienced than her and expects newcomers to treat her like royalty?
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For all of Mihika's talk about how she is senior and more experienced, I don't think her acting is that good. With Sahil, her acting looked mediocre, but compared to a better actor like Karan Patel, her acting skills look really inadequate. In fact, Sanyogita is not any better or worse than Mihika, so Mihika should give her equal respect.
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --arti--

For all of Mihika's talk about how she is senior and more experienced, I don't think her acting is that good. With Sahil, her acting looked mediocre, but compared to a better actor like Karan Patel, her acting skills look really inadequate. In fact, Sanyogita is not any better or worse than Mihika, so Mihika should give her equal respect.

ur soo right but still in this show i dont think the newcomers respect the celebritrites
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who is a real celebrity amongst the celebrities? If we go by experience and awards/recognition - Chetan is the most experienced one and he has won many awards for his roles . 

Jay and Panchi can be called a proper celebrity coz they have a good fan following and have won awards and goten many nominations too. 

Naman and Karan Patel are hugely popular and are celebrities. Reshmi is doing well on TV too.

but Twinkle is still known more for her singing show and rest have just 1 role to their credit....specially Mihika.....she is NOT a celebrity. Someone please tell me what show she was in and has she gotten any nomination or award till now? How is she a celebrity?

bijal81 thumbnail
Mihika comes in Kis desh mein Hai mera dil on star plus.... that too she isn't the main actor there...just 1 of the side ones.......which show does vikas come in...?
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vikas was in Left Right Left.. i'm not sure about other shows..

ananya7736 thumbnail
Mihika is Miss India International - of course she shows attitude. She has represented India in the international front which neither of them has done
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Yeah Mihika is famous for Ms India award

and she played Shriya in Virrudh

now she is in KDMHMD-side role