Comic Relief: Acting Classes...Much Needed by ALL!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...whats up...hope everyone is having a rocking wednesday...its the middle of the week...so woo hoo...πŸ˜ƒ...i woke up this morning to a surprise...my parents were home...so we were chatting and stuff...they finally went out and i got a chance to watch kis desh 😳😳😳...and now...here i am...doing my comic relief...as i cook channa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...fingers crossed that i dont burn it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

so today turned out as i would have expected...gayarti was faking it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...which was great in terms of her relationship with prem and the baki baache 😳😳😳...i love her as a mom...and i also noticed that preet and ash were now on the premeer side of the screen...jahaan ram vahaan uska lakshman ⭐️⭐️⭐️...

now lets get down to business...ACTING...today...i had some issues with it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

the jhunejas all need some acting classes...desperately...all except our prem...he was flawless today...his expressions, his dialogs delivery...everything πŸ‘πŸΌ...totally rocked...but the others...what can i say...

we had to ones that were going way too over board...ahem ahem...gayatri...she began throwing a full blown tantrum 😲😲😲...papers idar udar phek rahe the...zoor zoor se chilla rahe the...prem ko koos rahe the...i was like...wow...drama queen much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aab paata chala where veera darling gets it from πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...dont get me wrong...i get where she was coming from...she needed to make is seem like she was truly pissed at him...but dont you think it went a bit to far...i thought it did...toning it down a notch wouldnt hurt right πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....

among the over achievers we also have our innocent si heer...it was great to see her unwavering support for prem...but i mean really...did the scene really require her to release buckets and buckets of tears πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...sure i can understand why prem was crying...his mom was misunderstanding him...but heer...she can be upset and all...but were the tears really necessary πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...then again...a main point in balaji heroines is just that...aagar balti bhar bhar ke rona nahin aata...phir samjo kaam gaya haat se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

now it comes to everyone else - nihaal, preet, harman, veera, lallu, and dheer - these people were underacting...through out the entire episode they basically had the same look on their faces...it was one of shock, horror, disbelief and sadness all ... and i mean ALL rolled into one ...they needed more variety...especially harman and dheer...every time the camera was on their faces they looked like 😳...dheer was just pissing me off by standing there...up top...he looked like a chor or something...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

now prem...my adorable prem was just flawless...his expressions were to die for...especially when gayarti was yelling at him...omg...i was drooling over him 😍...he was definitely the shining star of today πŸ‘

so i guess i will add acting 101 to my syllabus as well as the biology 101 from yesterday...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...main keh rahi hoon...in classes main bohot faida hai...anyone interested in making some extra money by becoming my teachers...ill call my school KDMHMD College of Everything  πŸ˜›...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well , I think Gayathri did good acting today..Though it wasnt her best performance......Shama Deshpande is a very good actress and makes the mother-son relation look soo real..She has a very good chemistry with Harshad...they look like real mother and son...or may b its their acting that makes us feel so....

About Heer crying, I guess she was crying becoz everyone was misunderstanding her Prem , even his mother whom he loves the most...She despite knowing the whole truth was not being able to help him...or may be she simply cant see tears in Prem's eyes..When you love someone truly, it hurts you when you see your love hurt and tears come automatically...

Preet usually puts up good performances but today he didnt have much to do...And I usually like Veera's acting too but I feel today she could have done better...
But agree with you regarding the others -
Lallu,Meher,  Nihaal, Biji and  Dheer... 
Edited by angel82 - 15 years ago
Amazing......great lesson didz!! Me went back a couple pages and read the Bio 101! I have ot say, you are SOOO much better then my Bio teach, interested in teaching?

Yea, have gotto agree...only liked Prem and Heer's acting....I dunno I thought her acting was justified, I mean like you said, she is a BT herione....so no arguments there, and none with Prem either.

LOL....did you shee Dheer's shirt...I think that deserves a post of its own!!!

Rest are not worth commenting. lolz

Shabz
Xox_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
their house was like a zoo again!!
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

Well , I think Gayathri did good acting today..Though it wasnt her best performance......Shama Deshpande is a very good actress and makes the mother-son relation look soo real..She has a very good chemistry with Harshad...they look like real mother and son...or may b its their acting that makes us feel so.... i agree with the fact that she is a great actress...i have loved her from her kutumb days...that is when i discovered her...and of course...her connection with harshad is great...πŸ‘πŸ‘...they both are good...but today i think it was a bit much from her end...but that is my view...i completely respect yours  πŸ˜ƒ

About Heer crying, I guess she was crying becoz everyone was misunderstanding her Prem , even his mother whom he loves the most...She despite knowing the whole truth was not being able to help him...or may be she simply cant see tears in Prem's eyes..When you love someone truly, it hurts you when you see your love hurt and tears come automatically... i dont know..i understand she may be mad/upset that everyone is misunderstanding prem...but the tears...ive been in a similar situation in the past...when there was a lot of misunderstanding...but i just didnt get the tears...and even in other shows the girls dont have tears...not all the time...mostly yes but not all...today i didnt think it was necessary...😳😳😳

Preet usually puts up good performances but today he didnt have much to do...And I usually like Veera's acting too but I feel today she could have done better...
But agree with you regarding the others -
Lallu,Meher,  Nihaal, Biji and  Dheer...  πŸ˜†...chalo...kahin naa kahin humare khayalat toh mile πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shabo24

Amazing......great lesson didz!! Me went back a couple pages and read the Bio 101! I have ot say, you are SOOO much better then my Bio teach, interested in teaching? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks...not interested in teaching in general...but tere liyeh...kuch bhi..kaab lessons chahiyeh...baas bula lena πŸ˜‰

Yea, have gotto agree...only liked Prem and Heer's acting....I dunno I thought her acting was justified, I mean like you said, she is a BT herione....so no arguments there, and none with Prem either. yeah...her acting was good but not justified from my angle..but harshad...haila...main marjawaan...no complaints there 😳

LOL....did you shee Dheer's shirt...I think that deserves a post of its own!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i was trying for the longest time to read what it said but they only showed him for like a second or so and his arms were folded...i couldn't get a clear shot πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but totally...im sure it said something idiotic...πŸ˜›

Rest are not worth commenting. lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...shabbu...tu bhi naaπŸ˜†

Shabz

@ desigurl_77: yaar...when was their house not a zoo πŸ˜•...that is my question πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ

kimmu thumbnail
Helloo jazzy... hehe i took 10 minutes trying to figure out if i should comment or not.. 🀣 Anyways, yesh, i've been having a rocking wed., i love wed. for some odd reason. Its like the middle mark of the week, and i like middle-y things.. πŸ˜† Ooooh your cooking channa's? Aaah i love channa's.. ☺️

Yea she was faking it, but I really couldn't tell. I think Gyatri needs acting lessons on how to act something while acting... tehehe, i just confused myself.. πŸ˜† But well I don't think it was necessary of Gayatri to hold Prem's face like that in the last epi, i mean.... my poor premmu.. Never had his mom outburst at him like that...

Omg, the ram-laxman thing.. 🀣 Cracks me up each time... Prem's over here romancing with his 'sita' and then 'laxman' comes out of no where going 'where ever there's ram there laxman'... even if its his bedroom.. 🀣 Oh god, Preets totally changed the meaning of laxman.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uh-huh, acting issues. Forget acting issues, i think they're having script issues.  I mean who just stands there watching everything and waiting for someone to finish what there saying? I know i wouldn't ever do that if i was in an argument.. i'd be cutting of the... err... mean person... each time they start talking.. thats how you do an argument.. you don't wait and take turns.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What i find funnier is that they start cutting off people when they have something imp to say.. how realistic are these shows?

Prem was flawless, Heer was okay-ish. I thought they all did pretty good, but they could've done better. I mean its not like you have to follow each and every single detail in the script... right? You can modify things to your character, and i think thats what makes a character the character... hehe..

We need new creatives in the show... the old creatives are loosing touch of reality... πŸ˜†

*edited*
So many typo's... 🀣
Edited by kimmu - 15 years ago
-Rani- thumbnail
Haila..Biology classes aur ab yeh acting classes??mast hai boss..lage raho..and yeah agree with u on acting of others....Gaya3 was good..that's what I felt after watching it..I don't know may be it felt over to others..but it was ok ok I guess..well atleast she didn't stand there hearing alone like her good for nothing hubby of hers..I mean when she was shouting so much..Lallu came and told Prem..not to speak??this I couldn't understand..pls keep the CR coming..
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

Helloo jazzy... hehe i took 10 minutes trying to figure out if i should comment or not.. 🀣  comment you should always comment...i love your stuff πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAnyways, yesh, i've been having a rocking wed., i love wed. for some odd reason. Its like the middle mark of the week, and i like middle-y things.. πŸ˜† Ooooh your cooking channa's? Aaah i love channa's.. ☺️ i dont have a middle of the week...i work m-w-f-sat-sun...and i have class tues-thurs...so yeah...life is always on the go πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...chal...main tere liyeh channa fed-ex se bej deti hoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yea she was faking it, but I really couldn't tell. I think Gyatri needs acting lessons on how to act something while acting... tehehe, i just confused myself.. πŸ˜† dont worry...i gotcha πŸ˜‰ But well I don't think it was necessary of Gayatri to hold Prem's face like that in the last epi, i mean.... my poor premmu.. Never had his mom outburst at him like that... yeah...that was mean...i was like 😲😲😲...be gentle with my prem...i mean oops...OUR prem 😳😳😳...

Omg, the ram-laxman thing.. 🀣 Cracks me up each time... Prem's over here romancing with his 'sita' and then 'laxman' comes out of no where going 'where ever there's ram there laxman'... even if its his bedroom.. 🀣 Oh god, Preets totally changed the meaning of laxman.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† preet reminds me of well..ME...i am the biggest kabab mein hadi for my best friend guli and her hone wala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i swear...we alwasy joke about me popping up from under a table or something...that is why when she saw the episode of when preet pops out when prem is giving heer banglas...she was like uff...he is so you! 😳😳

Uh-huh, acting issues. Forget acting issues, i think they're having script issues.  I mean who just stands there watching everything and waiting for someone to finish what there saying? I know i wouldn't ever do that if i was in an argument.. i'd be cutting of the... err... mean person... each time they start talking.. thats how you do an argument.. you don't wait and take turns.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know! they are like too polite when they argue...its like "go ahead and finish cursing me and my family. ill talk once you are done" id be like "oh hell no you b*tch!" they need to get that right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...did u see when veera took the poison...everyone saw the bottle but they stood there...the saw her take and still they stood there...when she was all wobbly...the stood there...when she fell...they all ran like the wind 🀣🀣🀣...

What i find funnier is that they start cutting off people when they have something imp to say.. how realistic are these shows? realistic...aur ekta...never...ever...i mean in KS she had pia have like a 22 month pregnancy...she was first to get pregnant our of the three sisters...yet the last to give birth ...go figure πŸ˜‰

Prem was flawless, Heer was okay-ish. I thought they all did pretty good, but they could've done better. I mean its not like you have to follow each and every single detail in the script... right? You can modify things to your character, and i think thats what makes a character the character... hehe.. true...so true...they dont have to stick to the script...be a little creative...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

We need new creatives in the show... the old creatives are loosing touch of reality... πŸ‘very well said...new creatives...they should pick us...we rock πŸ˜ƒ

*edited*
So many typo's... 🀣 ...join the gang yaar...typo galore for me too πŸ˜•

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

Haila..Biology classes aur ab yeh acting classes??mast hai boss..lage raho..and yeah agree with u on acting of others....Gaya3 was good..that's what I felt after watching it..I don't know may be it felt over to others..but it was ok ok I guess..well atleast she didn't stand there hearing alone like her good for nothing hubby of hers..I mean when she was shouting so much..Lallu came and told Prem..not to speak??this I couldn't understand..pls keep the CR coming..

kya karoon yaar...these people have lots to learn...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...saab ke saab unpar...except our prem 😳😳😳...prem was perfect 😳😳😳...yes i agree with you...id rather hear gayarti talk over ullu over here any day...ullu just is a drain...i feel like smacking that balding budha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeah...i didnt get ullu either...im like what do you think your son is also a money minded insaan 😲😲😲...then again...ullu is speaking ullu language πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

glad that you like my CR...ill try to make it a daily thing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

JAZ
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaz...I just saw this...and am already half dead and talking/typing in sleep...πŸ₯±

Will come back and edit it...BTW read it already and ROFL ROFL ROFL

Indeed...they all need acting lessons...But G mom is wayyy better than the rest of the Zoo...

And meme willing to be a visitng professor, in your University...😳.and my subject would be The Prem-ness...

And Trivia again from y'day's post: Saimoo is Salma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.