Written Update For 10th Sep, 2008, LRL Ep

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello 

Here Is The Update For 10th September, 2 0 0 8, L R L Episode.

The Episode begins with the usual Recaps :-

The scene starts with Gunny moving in and a khaki clad guard in the vicinity. As the guard goes back, Gunny Follows. And with a dummy move, Gunny shoots two guards down. Gunny moves on and somewhere along a voice calls out to Gunny to  stop. As Both the Owner of the voice and Gunny turn around and face each other, Gunny, looks composed as usual, says to Triple Nine that he is the Triple Nine.

Scene shifts. A motor bike and a white Ambassador come roaring to a standstill. This is a flash back of Gehlot entering  K M A, for the very first time, with Rajveer, Naina And Abhimanyu in the background follows. And the series of Gehlot scenes continue in flashback. Entire story of Gehlot is captured for about five to ten minutes. I take it to be till the first break.

After the break flashback continues with Raja C - Abhimanyu's Father - being killed and Gunny meeting Gehlot for the first time, with Gunny impersonating Wali. And Gehlot's wanting of Wali / Gunny to assassinate Naina, so on and so forth. These sequences of events take us through to the second break.

After the second break. Scene takes of with Duplicate Raja C and Gehlot in the Studio, others like, Roma, Gunny, behind the scenes, somewhere the whole filming is taking place. These sequences of events leads to Naina and Abhimanyu getting the truth of the misdeeds, murders carried out by Gehlot. The police take him away at the end of it all.

Back to the present. Gunny and Gehlot as Triple Nine face each other. Gehlot with raised Gun.  Gehlot asks Gunny to turn around. Gunny taunts Gehlot by responding with this say, whether Gehlot would save himself as all the four sides and corners are surrounded by Gunny's team. But Gehlot is unfazed as he says that as of now the gun is in his hands and Gunny does as he is told to do.

Well Gehlot has some more of his say and they move  a bit further. Akrithi, with her Gun Ready, comes into the scene and gets behind Gehlot, the Triple Nine, orders him to put down the gun. Gehlot knocks Akrithi off balance with his crooked arm but Gunny in a swift move gets Gehlot's gun and Gehlot under his own gun point, held by Gunny, this time around.  By now Akrithi recovers to have Gehlot the target of her gun.

Thus The Episode Ends On Gunny, Gehlot In The Center, Akrithi.

Gehlot, The Triple Nine, Sandwiched between Gunny And Akrithi.

-- > Man

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Wow, Gehlot, The Triple Nine. Loved His Voice Control, Low, And The Variations. And Fantastic Facial Expressions. Fantastic Episode And The Total Recall Of Life And Times Of M D Gehlot To Triple Nine Was Simply Superb.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 the update its lovely n wonderful,i missed the entire episode yesday coz went out,its realy useful,

as u said triple nine realy wonderful n wat a control in deed,but our soldiers wil realy put an end 2 this entire gang,

so yesday ful of flashbacks i realy missed tat,Naina,Raj etc etc it seemed intrestn,

then gunny again a highlite of the episode,excelent hats of 2 him,

so finaly every1 on the verge 2 kill gehlot tatz intrestn,hats of 2 Gunny n his team,

realy a mind blowin episode,

so overal epi ful of actions fights n intrestn,

thnx a lot mohan dear once again,

Aarthi
Manzz thumbnail
Aarthi

Pleasure Is Mine, As Always, Thank You So Much .

Great Analytical Thoughts, As Always.

Watch The Repeat, Show Comes Thrice, 3.00 Am, 4.00 P M, 6 Or 6.30 P M. All Indian Standard Times.

I Think I Need To Say This, There Were Not Any Fights.

Over All. Great Episode, Mostly Life And Times Of Gehlot In Left Right Left Serial.

Thank You So Much.

Originally posted by: aarsow

thnx 4 the update its lovely n wonderful,i missed the entire episode yesday coz went out,its realy useful,

as u said triple nine realy wonderful n wat a control in deed,but our soldiers wil realy put an end 2 this entire gang,

so yesday ful of flashbacks i realy missed tat,Naina,Raj etc etc it seemed intrestn,

so finaly every1 on the verge 2 kill gehlot tatz intrestn,hats of 2 Gunny n his team,

Aarthi

Manzz thumbnail
My Plrasure And Thank You,  princessuma
gain thumbnail
that means gehlot was eagle??😕
shrinath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Aarthi

Hi everybody,

I happened to LRL yesterday. It was nice to see the flashback of Rajveer & Naina again. Purani yaden taza ho gayi. But guys Gehelot was cought by the police for killing Naveen, Raj & others. How is he out. But this time he has to die because the serial itself is ending. I think Naina should have been there to kill him. Any ways Abhimanyu & Gunny will do it. The end will be interesting to see. But the nice part was that after a long time we got to see Priyanka Bassi as Naina Singh. Guys Please visit Priyanka Bassi fc also it is very khali.
Edited by shrinath - 15 years ago
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks A GR8 update....😊Yesterdays epi had many elements in it... Flashbacks n present situation were molded together...WOW!!! Raj ko dikhaya kal...I was damn happy to see all the previous scenes...Relived each n every scene...Gunny was very good yesterday too... The way he trapped Gehlot... WOW!!!...Akriti also did a gud job... The story's moving fast n quick. We are heading towards our last destination....But a GR8 update Thank you once again....😊

Manzz thumbnail
As Per My Understanding, Eagle Is A Network Or An Organisation, Run By A Person Or A Boss.

Gehlot Is  Known By The Network Of Eagle As Triple Nine And The Boss Of The Eagle Network.

Originally posted by: gain

that means gehlot was eagle??😕

Manzz thumbnail
Pleasure As Always Is Mine. Thank You So Much.

Yes Lovely Episode And Last Stop Has Arrived.

Thanks A GR8 update....😊Yesterdays epi had many elements in it... Flashbacks n present situation were molded together...WOW!!! Raj ko dikhaya kal...I was damn happy to see all the previous scenes...Relived each n every scene...Gunny was very good yesterday too... The way he trapped Gehlot... WOW!!!...Akriti also did a gud job... The story's moving fast n quick. We are heading towards our last destination....But a GR8 update Thank you once again....😊