shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
could someone explain to me why the creative are dragging the sughaagraat....are they trying to make it special or kill the fun... ...I am  pissed that the creative think that child abuse is fun to show on telly.....showing it make the hole serial disgusting...and if they dont stop with it soon I bet the few viewers this serial has ..will disappear too.....

today's update:

* at the dinning table ...aaje informs how princes health is ...radha replies that all is well...and aaje tells her she shouldn't had canceled her honeymoon...

* shlok joins them and ask aaje if he can stay in the guesthouse for a few days..cause the AC in his room broke... sandeep suggest that he will fix it...shlok grinds his teeth and tells his that he also wants to change most things in his room according feng shui...sandeep finally gets the MSG... and tells him to shift to the outhouse...

* urvasi is giving her unhappy expressions and shares them with sono...

* Pammy teases radha about the honeymoon... and aai and aaje look at each other.. and aaje then gives her permission.....

* radha  offers to shif princes to the guesthouse too but Pammy tells her not to cause they are not far from them....aai agrees with Pammy and shlok whispers ( very naughty) that now they got the permission and they should move now.....

* guestroom is decorated with candles and rose-petals on the bed and curtains red white.... shlok walks in with radha in his arm...he has kept his hands before her eyes....and in the middle off the room she is allowed to open her eyes....

* rose petals drop on radha and seeing the room radha is overjoyed from happiness and hugs shlok ( dil ka rista is playing in the BG)...

* shlok hands her an gift box...and tells her to wear it.....

* sono is mocking urvasi.....but urvasi still has a ace up on her sleeve......

* avi and megs are watching a comedy and enjoying it....mandira thinks megs is trying to come close to avi again....and tells avi that she is feeling sleepy ( seductive voice) and walks off... avi getting the hint  joins her... and megs is left alone cursing her faith.....

* RS moment 😳😳😳watch it😳😳😳... radha comes out the bathroom dressed in a pink nightie and shlok gets romantic....aap ki pyar main hum sawarne lagi playing in the BG... and RS start to dance....and seduce each other ....he then lifts her up and puts her on the bed...and kisses radha on her forehead..coming closer to her.....

* sandeep and Pammy are sleeping in their room when some one knocks on it....Pammy opens and sees urvasi...she came to ask for the storeroom key cause she wants to get another blanket for princes...Pammy tells her that the key is with radha...urvasi pretends to be shocked and utters crap about her  ( Pammy) being the eldest bahu and she should have it...after filling her ear  about her being  the eldest bahu but radha having the most responsablilities ( comparing them)  ... urvasi also taunts her for not being capable to handle the household and non trusting her with that responsibility.. , urvasi leaves with a blanket  ( given by Pammy) and big smile on her face...

* a hurt Pammy goes to bed and urvasi taunts goes  trough her head.... she even wakes up sandeep and tells him that form tom things will go her way.....

end....

hmmmm Sughaag raat happend and do watch it......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i cant stand this urvasi. i hope someone catches on to her soon
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Yes, they have finally consummated their marriage!  I was beginning to think that with Uravashi around, it was never going to happen.  Intimate scenes must be difficult to do and can be uncomfortable to watch, however, this was beautifully shot and acted and Radha looked stunning.  Also, parivaar has been playing some lovely tracks lately, I loved the two that they played today for the Suhaag raat.

Pammi's looks scared me a little today!  She looked as if she could kill someone. Radha would love to give her the keys. 

Edited by SimranD - 15 years ago
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

dumb urvashi😡
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimranD

Thanks for the update!
Yes, they have finally consummated their marriage!  I was beginning to think that with Uravashi around, it was never going to happen.  Intimate scenes must be difficult to do and can be uncomfortable to watch, however, this was beautifully shot and acted and Radha looked stunning.  Also, parivaar has been playing some lovely tracks lately, I loved the two that they played today for the Suhaag raat.

Yes I do agree the intimate scenes where shot very asthetically.  Radha looked gorgeous.  Do any of you know what movies the songs played today were from? 
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this urvi now decides to taunt pammi...and pammi falls for it..i just hope sandeep can set pammi alrite
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes diya, as I love my bollywood songs, the first song was from 'dil ka rishta' and the 2nd was from 'Raaz'
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimranD

Yes diya, as I love my bollywood songs, the first song was from 'dil ka rishta' and the 2nd was from 'Raaz'

Thanks Simran.  I kind of guessed the dil ka rishta one, but didnt know the one from Raaz.  😃
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how easy is it for the bad ones to get into people's head? ugh.. pammy was a cool sister in law for radha . . who was actually there for her. and radha even helped bring sandeep back from the "dead" .. and now she will begin to hate radha ... maybe not yeeettt.. but soon she will. =X
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I m so happy tht they consummated their marriage...

Bt looks like the things are set to go away frm Radha cause of Urvi, bt hope Shlok sticks around Radha...

thx shali