Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dirtydiana thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Creatives are just dragging the storyline - they should expose meera soon like they have done in sath phere - kalika was exposed and now going to jail for it. Ks need to take lessons from the cratives of sath phere and move with the storyline. Meera track must end soon it is becoming very boring and Ram Kapoor's character is going downhill - Hope he has not let his brain wondering elsewhere - he needs to take action and support his bani and not that lying meera who has ruined so many people's life....................
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. I see there is no change in Jai's habit of not listening to Bani everytime she is doing something for good. Thank God Rishi is back. He is so funny.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see the truth for yourself? meaning the truth will/might be out?
maann.. it must hurt knowing that pronita is really bani.. and she cannot even be a part of her daughter's life. it's so weird how ganga has completely forgotten her real mother. i hate her.
Suchet thumbnail
thank you for the update
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ganga is truly Jai's daughter... both stupid and dumb! It is awful watching Pronita getting hurt over and over again by Ganga's thoughtlessness... and Jai's immature words!

When is Meera going to be exposed for real and kicked out by Ganga?1 That girl does so need to grow up!  😡
mystifyre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel312

I have a strong feeling tht Rishi is Atharva!!!
Wat do u guys think??

I feel that way too. It's the interplay between Rishi and Ganga that just seems like the interaction that twins show, and maybe it's just me, but I don't really get a strong romantic vibe between them but instead a playful, teasing one.

I am eagerly watching to see Atharva's entry even if I'm wrong.