Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
So gayatri was pretending.....Veera bring files of the company. Gayatri throws them at Prem and asks him to choose. Prem chooses his mom. And Gayatri says that she hear Premeer's cono....and scolds Veera and Harman. Her lecture is a must watch......Her acting is awesome.......πŸ‘Then she breaks it to Veera that Prem did all this for her as RR said that he will marry Veera as soon as she gets the contract. Then someone says....she is right or something.

So RR comes and says that he did wanted the contract....but a guy who has a bro-in-law like Prem doesnt need this contract....and he throws the file on the sofa and leaves.πŸ˜•

then Gayatri again turns at Veera and says the company that was supposed to be on her name will go bankrupted after this contract has gone from their hand....but Prem's one will survive.....thats why he wanted that to transfer to her ( so Prem named his company in Harman's name and also wanted to transfer it to Veera???? That is confusing!!). And she declare Prem as Ram and Heer as Sita and decides to leave the house with them where so many Ravans are living....( please take Preet also)

Veera stops them and apologises to Prem. They hug and Harman falls on Prem's feet. Preet comes and says that Prem will not be pointed at anymore....he will not tolerate any such act anymore.....they all hug. Gayatri and Lallu prays to God. RR is outside Juneja house watching all this and thinks that this house has all the characters of Ramayan.....so he will now Play the role of Ravan (I have baaaaaadd feeling abt this......Ravan is supposed to go after Sita....and Heer is the Sita.......😭)

~~ I cannot post the update today.....have to do the analysis....
Luv
Mels
Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you...i knew it she was pretending
Three no no a million cheers for Gayatri mother!!!

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Melissa

So gayatri was pretending.....Veera bring files of the company. Gayatri throws them at Prem and asks him to choose. Prem chooses his mom. And Gayatri says that she hear Premeer's cono....and scolds Veera and Harman. Her lecture is a must watch......Her acting is awesome.......πŸ‘Then she breaks it to Veera that Prem did all this for her as RR said that he will marry Veera as soon as she gets the contract. Then someone says....she is right or something.aww....we knew this naa.....gaya3 maa will never let go prem like that.....wowow......me me so anxious to watch it.....

Coming up: Gayatri tells Prem that there is no space for them in this house and she along with Premeer starts to leave.πŸ˜•realli??😲😲😲yipeee....premeer can go to chawl.....and am sure gaya3 maa wont bcum kabab mein haddi....mauja hi mauja couple can do sth...wowow...finalli out of the juneja house kya??..πŸ˜†

btw...me wil be late on msn...its not working....for some weird reason......i'l be cuming onli after i restart...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

luv nans
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am in no mood to watch that witchface asking for Prem's forgiveness and Prem behaving like nothing has ever happened...🀒

Thanks Mels for the live update...

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg. They are making EVERYONE cry!  Even Preet is crying!  It's awful.

Kis desh mein sabse aansoo behtay hain, anyone?  πŸ˜†
sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx mels

thank god gayatri was pretending i like her she is such agreat mother and this witchface veera she will now apologise and play her drama .. i hate her soooo much i cant stand her

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

so he will now Play the role of Ravan (I have baaaaaadd feeling abt this......Ravan is supposed to go after Sita....and Heer is the Sita.......😭)

😭  Yuck.  I just can't stand the thought of RR getting anywhere close to Heer.  How horrible. RR stay away! 😑 Please just stay away. 

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I am in no mood to watch that witchface asking for Prem's forgiveness and Prem behaving like nothing has ever happened...🀒

Thanks Mels for the live update...

me too..I dont want Prem to just pretend as nothing ever happened...
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

They thought the tear jerker episode needed some comic respite and hence Ratpal's antics at the end....even though they tried to dilute the effect all through with Zulfi's shocked face ( btw I guess its more or less confirmed that this guy is Dheer's khabroo..🀒)

What was that face....πŸ˜†.....And bechara he seems to have forgotten about what end his sooo callled Grrrrrreat Ravan met with....πŸ˜†

Ravan went after Sita, but in return he got a zilch plus death...

Not to worry at alll...just relax and think of the ways kuchaling that witchface....

What a volteface she did😲....Now Prem bhayya is all good because he after all did all that for her shadi...🀒.....Yuck...cursed are those brothers who have such sisters...🀒

πŸ˜†
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update😊

stupid veera....she cared abt how much money she was gettin as dowry....i thought her ratpal was richer than the junejas! y shld she care?🀒

now i really hope RR marries Veera and makes her suffer...she deserves every bit of it.🀒

This RRavan is not gonna be able to do anything to the family as long as THE Ram and Sita are there😊

Go Premeer!! Im so happy Gaya3 loves Prem more than her own blood. They dont deserve her. Atleast not Harman and Veera.

~Huzie~