9th September Highlight/ Update

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Meher consoles Harman.

Prem asks Lallu to transfer his company on Veera's name and to transfer those company on Prem's name which Lallu was supposed to give to Veera, previously. Veera overhears this.

Veera asks Nihal about the turnover of the two companies. Prem's one is 50 crore and the other one which is going to be transferred on Prem's name now is 100 crore. Veera gets angry and complains to Gayatri.

Veera tells Gayatri that Prem is step bro so he is doing this and Gayatri should fight against the injustice heppening with her own childrens.

Gayatri is pouring her heart to Prem's biological mom's pic and she is talking about her dilemma between own children and step children. Then Gayatri goes to Preet/Harman's room where Prem is also staying as Prem's room is being ronovated. Preet and Harman are sleeping on the floor and Prem on the bed. Gayatri puts blanket over Preet and Harman.

Prem takes the file from the Ganesh murti's place in the middle of the night. Veera switches on the light along with Harman and charges Prem. Prem is silent.......and eventually the entire family gathers. Gayatri shouts at Prem asking that what he wants by stealing his brother's future and sister's dowry.....Prem has let her down and all. Then she says that she will do what is necessary....enough of talking, now its doing time......and says that she wants BATWARA!!!!! Everyone's shocked.

~~ A really bad episode. And Prem's should give up his stealing habits and come clean to his family..........

Harman is damning, standing on the terrace. Meher comes. And the background is a really fake one........with sunset drawn on it.πŸ˜†So Meher comes and asks Harman what is wrong. And again Harman goes on about the contract!!!!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Meher says that Harman didnt lose but gained something. He has gained experience and why is Harman behaving as if this was his last contract. He should remember that this one is his first contract and he has many other chances to prove himself. The important thing is that Harman has worked on the contract alone and has gained experience. At last, Harman seems to be consoled....( seriously how much consoling does he need????) Then Harman says thanks to Meher and Meher goes on about the principles of friendship....that no sorry or thanks in friendship (please......give me a break....its courtesy to say thanks and apologise when you are wrong.......Meher should stop her stupid lines now......) Harman looks pleased (FINALLY!!!!!)

Lallu is rocking in the rocking chair.......pretending to read a book (yes he was pretending........no one reads a book like that....and I doubt if he is educated enough to read a book) Prem comes in and brings prasad with him....the prasad are on plate not on his hand (so...this guy is on sweet distributing mood.....but he found a hygenic way of doing it......). Lallu looks as if he has been served Daljeet's head on the plate.....he is elated....and smiles broadly showing all his sixty teeths. Lallu takes one sweet and starts eating......and asks Prem if Gayatri knows that Prem has brought sweets for him. Prem says no and then Lallu says that Gullu thinks he is fat....and asks Prem if he is fat.....(compared to whom lallu???? I think you are fat....but umm....compared to Gullu....she should stop eating sweets) Prem also says no to it, smilingly. Then Prem stops beating around the bush and offers Lallu with a new transferring strategy. Prem says that Lallu that the company that he wants to transfer on Veera's name, he can transfer it on his (prem's) name. And Prem's company can be transferred on Veera's name. Lallu is so busy with the sweets that he doesnt even gets the strangeness in this offer and agrees to it (I mean, why would anyone give up his own company????) Veera overhears all this.

Veera is thinking that Prem is upto something when Nihal comes down the stairs. Veera goes to Nihal and tells him that he works for Prem and handles the accounts (witchface....Nihal knows what he does.....he is not even that dead....its just his expressionless face that is deceiving....then why are you repeating it to him) Nihal agrees (why not??? even if she says that you killed your mom....you will do ha-ha...after all its your love of the life witchface) Then Veera asks for the turnovers of the two companies.....turns out that the one which was formerly supposed to be on her name has more turnover than Prem's. Nihal asks witchface why she wants to know (after giving the info....he wants to know why Veera wants to know.......this is what happens when you are always around Biji). Veera shuts him up and tells him to mind his own business.

Gayatri comes and gives Nihal prasad to be successful in his journey of finding his family. Nihal says thanks and calls Gayatri....mom (mom???? really??? now asks Dheer to call you mom....why not?) Gayatri says that he is calling her mom and also tanking her (again goes this not-thanking trend......okay....guys.....so from now on I officially ban this thanks word). Nihal leaves and Veera starts with her complaining.

She says many things about the transferring and that Prem is step and is behaving like one. Gayatri doesnt want to listen to it so she leaves but Veera follows......Both arrive infront of Preet/Harman's room...(from when has these two started sharing a room?) Prem is there....merrily chatting with Kulraj's kids. HarPreet are making bed.....and Veera says to gayatri that look......Prem's room is being renovated because he is getting married.....why arent HarPreet's room being renovated?...they will also get married someday....( firstly, HarPreet needs different rooms and secondly witchface....their room will be renovated when they will be getting married....not now).....then Preet asks the kids to not irritate Prem....to which the long haired biy tell that they are asking Prem whom he loves the most.....Prem says he loves all the kids. Veera goes.....why not after all its his own blood......to Gayatri. And then talks some more about blood ties and justice and stuffs.

Gayatri is in the hall complaining to Prem's mom's pic. Then she comes upstairs and goes to HarPreet's room. Prem is sleeping on a double bed alone....while the other two are sleeping on the floor (why isnt one of them on the bed with Prem....when the bed is double????.....this is absurd!!!!) Gayatri takes a look at all three and goes to HarPreet and covers them with blanket. then she keeps her hand on Preet's head.

Prem steals the file from infront of Ganesh Murti. Veera switches on the light and is accompanied by Harman. Lallu and Gullu comes.....Lallu says that what happened? Why is the light switched on? ( why are you here? arent you supposed to be sleeping? or the light in the hall is bothering you, Lallu?) Veera again charges Prem and says that look Prem is again taking away Harman's file. Lallu is all what are you saying??? and busy making weird faces.........Gradually the entire family gathers. Veera talks some more and now Gayatri steps forward. She also charges Prem and says that why is he hell bent on stealing his brother's future and his sister's dowry??? (dowry dete hue sharam nahin aati??? and upar se bolti bhi hain ke dowry de rahi hain) Prem is silent.....Gayatri continues that if God had said that Prem did all this she would have declared God as liar ( too much now!!!!) but Prem has proved her wrong. Then she scolds Prem some more and declares that she wants BATWAARA!!!!!!! The camera turns right....then the outside of the house is shown....the camera turns left....the outside of the house is shown and then the camera situates in the middle and a crack appears. Prem, Heer, Meher on one side and Gayatri and others on the other side.🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dheer was also present in this scene.....making weird expressions as usual. And Biji was again standing beside Nihal.....Bless their couple.πŸ˜•

Luv
Mels
Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh....😲😲😲wat the hell....some1 plss kill veera...she is bringing step-bro relationship now??!!!!.....she needs to banged on her head......

rakshu....yu wanted to kill her naa...kill her plsssss.......am sure gaya3 wud give bak very wel...!!!

luv nans
sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx melissa
what the hell is this witchface doing she called prem her step brother she doesnt deserve prems love she actually doesnt deserves anyones love i hope preet or someone else makes her mouth shut
she wast the time of the show

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When Veera is asking for Gayatri to fight for her own children, I was hoping Gayatri would pull out a gun and shoot Veera right through the center of her forehead!  That girl didn't die out of drinking poison because she IS POISON!

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

gosh....😲😲😲wat the hell....some1 plss kill veera...she is bringing step-bro relationship now??!!!!.....she needs to banged on her head......

rakshu....yu wanted to kill her naa...kill her plsssss.......am sure gaya3 wud give bak very wel...!!!

luv nans

Nans....maine to sirf itna hi likha hain.....her sarcasm and tone are do intolerable....my blood is boiling.😑
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

luv nans

Tum yaha??Phir se power cut kya???😲

Am feeling so bad for Prem...

My God...but will he ever learn....😲😑

Nandoo I don't want to dirty my hands yaar🀒...lets give supari for her..πŸ₯±

sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: only.asking

When Veera is asking for Gayatri to fight for her own children, I was hoping Gayatri would pull out a gun and shoot Veera right through the center of her forehead!  That girl didn't die out of drinking poison because she IS POISON!

πŸ˜† to good πŸ‘

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Nans....maine to sirf itna hi likha hain.....her sarcasm and tone are do intolerable....my blood is boiling.😑

awww...melsy..i can clearly see how she must hav said tht...she was already too much yest...when she spoke to prem like tht...i think heer shud hav heard her saying this to gaya3...she wud hav told bak well....urgh....plss...sum1 kill her...plsss....

luv nans
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

no supari needed guys... im willing to kill her for the sake of humanity and most importantly Prem...
but no-one should tell him... that i killed her
πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

didnt i tell yu tht i hav power cut at this tym til sundayπŸ˜•....

hahaha...but me me will be able to see the repeats 2morw now...but i dont think i will coz this looks soo annoying......gosh...

oh yaa...i wish tht dr had not saved her after her poison taking ceremony

luv nans