"Theen din pehle..." --- Preet LMAO

kimmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
"...hi to nahaaya tha!" 🤣🤣🤣

Preet is just hilarious, I loved today's episode. Usually there aren't good epis on monday's but todays was unusually good. We've already covered the most imp. highlight, Premeer. But I think were forgetting something... PREET! Whenever he was shown on screen i loved it! Especially that scene between Gayatri-Preet and Lalit. Where Preets laying down on Gayatri's lap and Gayatri pushes him off her lap saying he hasn't showered for like ever. That reminded me of my mom and my brother, there always having petty fights like these... 🤣 Except Preet was just hilarious when he goes "Theen din pehle hi to nahaaya tha". If only they didn't put that dialouge on like low, i mean that has to be the best dialouge of today's epi. (Ignoring Premeer's scene.. hehe)

Then Lalit starts insulting Preets hygiene, but then what just killed it was when he said 'I'm going to get his hair cut from my mustache barber'. Why is Lalit jealous of everything he doesn't have, trying to make everyone have a eid ka chaand. 🤣

If Preet hasn't showered for 3 days, then all I can say is that Ash has a lot of work to do. 🤣🤣 I was surprised Ash didn't walk away from Preet when he got up from Gayatri's lap and went to stand next to her. If that dirty boy came next to me, then the next thing he would see would be a bucket water. 😛 Other than that when they showed Preet saying 'SHUT UP!'. Aaah, i have never heard a better shut-up before. Though I hate it when people say shut up, but I was okay with him saying it to Veera. 😃

Overall I think today's epi was to watch. I don't think Harman was wrong here, becuase he tried to stop Veera (in the laziest manner ever) from going and starting her drama. But oh well, Veera's just kind of like that so we can't do anything about that.

kimz
Edited by kimmu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
preet is a sweety i love him!
i agree
wida thumbnail
preet is shoo shweeet and funny
ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kimmmuu!

I noee ehh.....lmaooo🤣....preet's sooo cuteee..ohh waitt by de wayy wherd yerr preet eating ice-cream siggy goo?....ahhh i looved datt😃...datss shooo nott fairr...ma mum doesnt lemme sleep in her lap even thoo i doo showerr.....i guess i weighh to much😔.......sincee she letss ma broo sleep buhh nott mee.....hmphhh.....i guess im not speciall nomorr😭

buhhh anywayss....

Ashhh.....nd preeettt= greatt combinationn
1 iss juss perfeecttt....misss.india
de other is jus messy...mr.stinkbomb.....
*deva-muski style*(i hopee u dun mind kims)😆

Harmann....i was startinn to likee himm andd now he proved me rong againn....i thoughtt he wouldnt do wht he did last time abt prem tryna take over buisneess....buh he did it again😡.....him nd his stupidd sis veera....🤢...her nd herr lamee attitude nd badd tastee
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww i missed a lot huh??!!
man! my mom didn't call me when it was on and i missed it all! :[
but preet sounds adorable today!!! -blush-blush- hehe like always!
muahz
rinks
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kimmu dear,
I totally agree with you, yesterday's episode was really good....Not only for Premeer sizzling scene but for the story moving a head!

And Preet he is sweeter than honey....Awwww I just love his talks! The way he stood for his brother once again....OMG he can kill anyone with laugh and Angry both.