Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

well wah the episode begins on a dramatic note...

Radha is shocked that rohini has left her job.She gets very upset and wants an explanation.She takes rohini aside to her room and asks for the reason...when roshan ammu comes and tells her abt the kangan story.Radha is even more upset that rohini did it just for her kangan and gets more upset with her...
Meanwhile shekhar calls to know wether they are coming and ragini tells him abt the situation at home but also tells him not to worry.
Ragini goes and gives a lecture to her mom saying shekhar has done soooo much for them and today if they dont go it would be very bad.So everyone finally leaves for his place....

They finally reach there.....the girls first by auto.Shekhar has everything...the band ..the flowers everything and so as soon as they come he showers them with flowers and the band plays.He slowly asks where ammu is and is worried that there are actually no flowers left for ammu.(lol)Ammu and radha come in the taxi and shekhar is happy to see them.He slowly takes ammu to  inaugurate his new cancer ward which is named after her.She gets very touched and hugs Shekhar and says now she will never miss her son!! Shekhar too is very touched ...(btw i dunno why....apu cant give normal hugs kya...his hug for roshan ammu was also pretty romantic...hehehe)

Now this is a super funny scene between shekhar and ragini...Ragini comes over to shekhar and says rohini is looking beautiful right but there is that other doc avinash who is eyeing her .Shekhar catches the teasing tone and says he not eying rohini but her.Ragini then says ya actually i was joking and he was obviously her only when shekhar says no actually i was joking he's eyeing rohini only (lllooool)
He then goes and talks to rohini  when avinash comes and starts blabbering .He later leaves saying he shouldnt disturb and looks at shekhar and says 'arr atleast u say i am not disturbing' when shekhar looks at him  and says...'actually....u r disturbing us...' Poor chap leaves...and our rohini keeps blushing.
Meanwhile at gulmohur  a contract is taking place...but according to the deal thr guy wants rohini to do the designs so now even revathi is left with no choice.Nikhil comes in and tells her that more than rohini it is she who needs her so revathi comes home only to find anaru home...

When radha and ammu come anaru tells her abt revathi and gives her a note....the note is the resignation letter saying it has not been accepted.Radha is very happy but not ammu.....

Preview: Ammu says this time if rohini joins work she will work on her own terms and conditions....

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
thanks a lot yaar!! just saw the episode....god!!!! Shekhar-Rohini scenes are soooo 😳 .........
I mean today the looks that Shekhar gave and the way he responded to his friends jest.....Gosh!!!!

The way hes courting Rohini is sooo subtle yet so intense....I LOVED it wen he actually 'really' sent his friend packin...shows how decisive hes becomin in front of others regarding Rohini and himself!!!! Ragini and her teasing......and in front of her too he kinda shows confidently hoe he feels............awwwwwww..........wow....gawd!!!!

I have a feeling hes goina go from sweet to sexy-bad and Rohini better be prepared for it!!!!Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks i am so happy for rohini she truly kicked A** revati will be eating humble pie i am sure, and the romantic scenes sound cute BUT were are rudi this week 😭!!!!
ishiistheone thumbnail
i missed RUDI.. i was waiting to c adi
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Sharmii, remember to add the no copy code.😛
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shekhar was getting his leg pulled royally by his friend Avinash !! "The way he said Mai Jaha Bhi Hoon Nash kartha Hoon !!😆" Nash is my last name !!!😆😆😆I was just laughing seeing the expression of Rohini and Shekhar !!!😆😆😆
Awesome one the scene was just too good !!!👏👏
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Shekar and Rohini scene seems really nice
Ragini is the energy of this show
LOver her character
Missed Adi and Ruchi though  (the cute couple)
thanx for the update
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxs Sharmii.. it was a nice episode.. but I was a little disappointed .. I had much hopes after the phone conv.. Roh-S were cute but I was expecting Roh to say something more, that be all shy 👎🏼 .. on the other hand Dr is showing signs of sheruness.. 👍🏼
ferns82 thumbnail
thanx for the great update. i really liked the part where gini is teasing our Dr was very cute.

also liked the way Shekar tells the other doc that yes u are disturbing was very nice to see this side of shekhar.

wondering what conditions ammu will lay down next week for the job

ferns
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sharmi ...... as always a wonderful update......

Loved the Shekar-Rohini scenes .......... earlier it was like the Doc blushes more than Rohini but looks like he's becoming more assertive ... the way he sent his friend packing ..... Good ........

😭 No RUDI this week ............ one more week of waiting ........😔