-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

September 043 2008

Key to my updates
BR – Badi Rani
CR – Choti Rani
Yudi – Prince Yudhishtir
King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights
New guy's name is Bhushan (he maybe a cameo)
Bhushan drops Rani and Munna safely at their village
King scolds Nikki to not tell the truth to Yudi
CR planning to reveal the truth at a party tonight
Munna tells dadi and his mom that Rani was a servant at the palace

New guy fighting the guys who were bothering Rani and Munna. The gundas all run away and the new guy asks Rani to not be scared anymore. Rani tells him they were waiting for the bus to go to their village, which is Gehkoli. The guy says he too is going there and they can come with him if they want. Rani looks uncertain. The new guy says he understands that he is a stranger to them but they won't be safe in staying at the dhaba because the gundas will come back. He introduces himself, as Bhushan. Then Rani and Munna agree to go with him in his truck.

Royal family having breakfast and King says he is happy to have his son back. Bhoomi says it's a good thing that they found out about the servant's evil intentions. Yudi doesn't look happy to hear this. She continues to talk crap and CR, Rudr and Bhavy glaring at her. Yudi can't take it and excuses himself. CR scolds Bhoomi for upsetting Yudi. Bhoomi fakes innocence and King says she should never speak so bitterly. Bhoomi apologizes and King CR and Bhavy also leave the table. Rudr then taunts Bhoomi that she is really stupid and proved it herself today. Bhoomi says she is stupid to have married him and if Rani had left Yudi's life a little sooner, she would have had a smart and intelligent husband (Rudr's face was worth seeing. Don't know if he was jealous or angry. These two just crack me up).

Bhushan is chatting up with Rani and Munna and says that he comes to their village a lot due to his work and really loves that place as it has beautiful and simple people. Then Munna asks if its hard to drive the truck and Bhushan says no and makes Munna hold the steering. Soon they arrive at the village and Bhushan drops them off. They say good bye and Bhushan leaves.

CR was going to open the locker when she hears some noise and King walks in the door and King is shocked to see CR in front of his almari. CR quickly says that she is so worried for Yudi that she made a mistake and opened his almari instead of her own. King believes it and says he too is worried because Rani's betrayal has caused Yudi great shock. CR consoles him and leaves. Nikki walks in to King's room because he had called her. King tells Nikki that she should never tell Yudi what she knows about Rani. And Nikki reluctantly agrees and leaves. CR was watching this in hiding.

Rani and Munna arrive at their house and Munna says that their mom and dadi would be very happy to see them and they would have been even happier if Yudi had come with them too. Rani's mother is happy and surprised to see them. She can't believe it and Munna pinches her to prove that she is not dreaming (finally…I thought they forgot about Rani's mom and dadi). Rani's mom asks why they came so suddenly and if everything is ok at the palace. Rani gets worried and Munna says he is too hungry. So dadi tells her to feed them first.

CR has kept a party at the palace and King is happy that it will distract Yudi and they'll also celebrate Rudr and Bhoomi's marriage. King leaves and CR thinks that the reason she is giving this party is so that she can bring his raaz out. CR explains to her stupid son that they need to take the khandani haar that King has kept in his locker and show it to Yudi at the party. Yudi is searching for something in his room and Rudr and Bhoomi come there to invite him to the party. Yudi says he is fine and he will come to the party. After Rudr and Bhoomi leave, Yudi looks a bit tense.

At night Rani's dadi is asking her how her studies are going and Munna jumps in and says that Rani wasn't studying there but was doing a servant's work. Everyone is shocked. END>

Comments: Thank god for small mercies. So glad Munna told the truth. Now hopefully Rani's mother won't let her be a servant to anyone. I still hope Nikki tells the truth..the girl is too much of a mute. Is she even human...i really wish she would be liberated from her bland existence. Now wondering what Yudi looked worried about and what he was searching for. Hope its not Rani's dupatta that he kept smelling way back when. Newho...no clue what to expect next in this show. Hope they don't move the focus back to the palace. I really liked the village setting in this show. I hope Yudi comes to the village maybe for some project or using some excuse and YuRa romance continues in the village...and I hope Rani doesn't forget her dad's dream and continues her education too.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwini6000 thumbnail
thankx....:)
Sad  episode
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks JC for the wonderful update..
gayatri_haters thumbnail
Thanks. I think that somehow Yudi will come to the village for work and will meet Rani again, but the two cousins might create the same situation that Bhanu and Kali were doing in the palace. Don't forget that they liked the prince too.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks JC for update..finally Rani arrived at home..

letsee how yudi landing to village..
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i hope she tells yudi too
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update!

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks jc but i feel that the munna telling truth is just rani's dream that's waht i feel
and chanpa chameli creating problem for yua i think that would be fun as they are just stupid not smart like bhanu
they arelike kali so must be fun to watch i think the show will become some lighter
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the great update
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
i like your comments