Sujata 1st Sept Written Update

Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The episode starts with sujata in the temple. She is praying to god that today is her last day and that she wants her family to be happy and she wants this day to be really special for he. While she was in the rickshaw she sees viresh with guy talking. She makes the rickshaw stop and goes to see what was the conversation about. Sujata sees the same guys that had told viresh long time ago about how much he had paid for the award he had got.(i hope u guys remember it was a long time ago🤔) soo.. then viresh is telling him that he needs money. The guy all happy to see viresh like this walks away into a restaurant and so viresh follows him. Sujata follows viresh. Later they are all in the resaurant and sujata is behind the wall listening and looking at both of them. Viresh begs to him that he really need money and he will do anything. So the guy pour some drink on to his shoes on purposely. So then he tells viresh to clean up his shoes. Sujata also looks from behind and starts crying. Viresh couldnt do anything but had to do it. So he was about to take out his napkin when the guy told him to clean it up from his suit. awww... dat was sad cuz viresh started crying alot.😭😭😭 ok so then he took out his jacket and started cleaning it up. All were laughing at him while sujata and viresh were crying. ok sowie den i dont know what happened i think viresh went hope or something like that. ok so at hope viresh is in his bedroom all sad and suddenly sujata comes. she tells viresh that soon its going to be Krishna's Birthday that so they should have a pooja. Then sujata tells viresh she has something for him. She gives his a clock that is gold i think a pocket watch or something.

Then later they were all were sitting in the pooja and this was a night time. For some reason sujata is not there and she goes to viresh's dad house. While she enters the house viresh's dad stops her. He is all happy and then tells her that he has everything status, money. Suddenly sujata tells him that he doesnt have a son. They both start looking at each other. They talk for awhile and sujata ask why he did this to viresh when he is his son. And so on the conversation comes to a point where sujata tells him that she could do anything and that she is ready to get out of his life. So viresh's dad gives her divorce paper!!!!😲😲 noways... ok then sujata all sad gets the pen and with shaky  hands she signs the paper and at the same time its twelve!!!😲😲 So that means she lost her identity has viresh shah... get it!!😲😲😭 well then the words pop out from her head and she now knows what the baba meant to say. And the episode ends.!!

Sowie for delay have been busy... will try to do 2nd sept asap!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks, we appreciate your efforts, even though you are busy.