Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After re-reading my own updates, I found that Sunakshi lost her mental state because she saw her husband/the guy with her when she ran away die in front of her (an accident).
-Jiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

After re-reading my own updates, I found that Sunakshi lost her mental state because she saw her husband/the guy with her when she ran away die in front of her (an accident).

thank u😳
esskaydas thumbnail
Can any one tell me where are Goutam and Samyukta ? I had not watched MKC for some time. Thanks
esskaydas

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone do the written update for yesterday... I couldnot see the serial... PLzzzz
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esskaydas

Can any one tell me where are Goutam and Samyukta ? I had not watched MKC for some time. Thanks

esskaydas

As per most of the serials, they just disappeared, and teh writers hoped that we would not notice.

Actually, Zaida Parveen who plays Sanyukta is now on a serial called Jyoti and has a huge part.  So, it looks like this is now taking up most of her time!
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premipre

Can someone do the written update for yesterday... I couldnot see the serial... PLzzzz

Please do not post asking for updates - those who have been doing updates are doing their best to work around work and school schedules to do them when they can.

Thanks.
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jai mata Di!!  i am hoping to get either youtube links or mp3 of the bhajans that were sung my Lakhbir Singh-ji on Mata ki Chowki?  Can someone please help.