Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
We are in the process of updating the archives.

Please wait about 2 days and then it will be updated.
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now badi maa has come in to the play.

ooo i fear as if she will again disappear frm serial.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Sheel Kumar still against Vaishnavi?

Do people still call Vaishnavi Suhaagni Devi?

What does Mata Ki Chowki actually mean?

Also, I don't understand, is Vaishnavi, Mata Rani's daughter or she is just a really devoted Bhakt?

Edited by sattvik - 15 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail
Sheel Kumar is not against anyone.  He just has his motives - he wants to be rich and famous, and will use anyone he can in order to ensure that he attains his goal.

Vaishnavi is called Suhaagni Devi because Sheel Kumar created "miracles" which have been attributed to Vaishnavi although they were fake.

Mata Ki Chowki - a puja which only purpose is to honor the mother goddess - Mata Rani.  There are several steps in the puja (more information can be found on the net).  It is believed that by honoring MR, she will protect her followers.  MR is especially important for virgins and for married women.

MR herself in the serial refers to Vaishnavi as her daughter.  Vaishnavi was found in MR's mandir, and no one knows who are her parents.  It haven't been revealed as of yet whether MR put her in the mandir for the pandit couple, but MR does say that Vaishnavi was put on earth to do some fighting for MR.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks samirah23!

But in current episodes, is she still called Suhaagni Devi? When she goes out on the street (in the serial) do people recognise her as Suhaagni Devi or not anymore?

samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

Thanks samirah23!

But in current episodes, is she still called Suhaagni Devi? When she goes out on the street (in the serial) do people recognise her as Suhaagni Devi or not anymore?

Vaishnavi doesn't go out in the street ... she's SK's daughter in law, and is taken in cars with tinted windows ... so far, we haven't seen anyone seeing her in the street!
aparnasvj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I missed episodes of 18&19 april.i cant find writtenupdates of these days.

samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnasvj

I missed episodes of 18&19 april.i cant find writtenupdates of these days.

Unfortunately, I don't get the videos for the weekend, so I can't do the written updates, but when I do the update today, then I will see what the recap shows.  As well, if anyone else knows what happened on those days, they are welcome to give a brief synopsis!
SapnaRP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I thought that Mata Ki Chowki was going to be shown all 7 days of the week however, I am not able to find the weekend updates.  Has this not gone into effect yet? 
samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi - it's extremely difficult for the members to get the weekend videos, and if there is no video, then the written updates for the weekends can't be made - we usually look at the recap for the weekend to do the updates for the weekend - sorry!