Sept 1st-5th updates

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
vara...vara.... thangamudiyalaippa.....  thiruselvam...please....seekiramaa...mudichu aalividunga...boss....

'meli'  avaru...edhuvennalum sollattum.... seriala....oru dinusaa...mudichaa sari....

i have come to that state...now...😔

thanks for your update

Viji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...Viji..I think isai told us he will start with his new movie in Oct...so lets hope and pray it will end in Oct...well....otherwise...I will be like 🤡🤓

Today I saw promo for a new serial....each time I see promo for a new shows I will be thinking when they will end this crap n replace it
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update meli.  see despite all the troubles he faced as a juvenile delinquent he became a good man and menu???  aha tholkapia we know what you are trying to say.....
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx for the update masala dosai.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

thanks for the update meli.  see despite all the troubles he faced as a juvenile delinquent he became a good man and menu???  aha tholkapia we know what you are trying to say.....

Menu has become a spoilt rich brat - feel like giving her a couple of punches on her mouth for speaking tamil with an English slang....I think my hard punches will straighten up her crooked mouth a little and she would never dare speak like that ever again..!! ....😡
isaitamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

awww...Viji..I think isai told us he will start with his new movie in Oct...so lets hope and pray it will end in Oct...well....otherwise...I will be like 🤡🤓

Today I saw promo for a new serial....each time I see promo for a new shows I will be thinking when they will end this crap n replace it

new serial might come at 5.30 pm replacing bhuvaneswari or at 8pm replacing senthoorapoove.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Lord...So this Crap will never end
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

awww...Viji..I think isai told us he will start with his new movie in Oct...so lets hope and pray it will end in Oct...well....otherwise...I will be like 🤡🤓  Oh god craps 😡 Mels, really, do not start a tread for his new drama 😡 

Today I saw promo for a new serial....each time I see promo for a new shows I will be thinking when they will end this crap n replace it  Iayoooooooo rama rama 😲😲

Oh honey, thanks for the updates............😳
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep, they showed ad for a new serial called 'thiruppaavai' with Delhi ganesh...sporting a big thirumaN or naamam..looks to  be another iyengar story. dont they remember the folly committed with doing Lakshmi likewise? they started it as an agrahaarathu story and within a month, even Lakshmi couldn't speak brahmin lingo. none except the mom, Shaila (brilliantly done) and to some extent dad (santhaanabharathy) did justice to the cast. then the whole concept of iyengaarathu kadhai went haywire...dont know why they start something like this always when they have no intention of proper research..they think just by mouthing 'nOkku', 'nEkku', 'aam', etc shd do it for the first 2 weeks and then it is nippaattu.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats true Swash 😆

Friends, Tuesdays episode will be posted tomorrow, nothing much happend yesterday according to my surces 😳 Edited by meli - 15 years ago