Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
waoh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ its awesomeโญ๏ธ wht a welcome of armaan by ridhima superb๐Ÿ˜† so funny and he is one and only who dont like her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› but rahul says very true thing that its only her๐Ÿ˜‰ who can speak like that with him๐Ÿ˜‰, anjali find girls but armaan has a briliant detective๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ woah viabhav๐Ÿ˜Š and now he is going to take viabhav to essel world๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Žโญ๏ธ if viabhav insist๐Ÿ˜Š and take his best friend๐Ÿ˜‰ and her girlfreind๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ with them to essel world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as its going to be more intresting๐Ÿ˜ plz continue it soon๐Ÿ˜Š and thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

"A simple calculation on how long we will be lovely friends.
Count the stars in heaven + sand on the shore and multiply by the heartbeat = FOREVER!"

"Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured.!!!"

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was an awosome part.....loved their first formal meeting......but why can't the family members mention ridhimma as thier prospective bahu they kep mentioning all these other girls but anyways..... can't wait to see vaibhav go on a date with his g/f lol

update soon
thanks
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Halleluiah !

Halleluiah !

Halleluiah !

She updated!! and she made them meet!! and with a BANG as well...
it was funny... lol... security guards with guns n all... LOL>..
i loved it...
do cont soooon...
but now i wanna c romance...
nd lots of it..
sooo doo cont soooon..
:D
Sonia
sasya thumbnail
happy vijaya dashami.........
it was too gud,i mean i cant stop laughing,it was soo  funny.everyone is looking at me as if i have gone mad,but i just cant stop laughing,remembering the lines again and again.wow what a welcome to the boss.๐Ÿ˜†i loved each and everyone's reaction,mainly armaan's and ridhima's.
poor gaurds did not know what to do.ridhima was soo embarresed.it was great๐Ÿ‘.this was "the best" meeting between them.i think vibhi will take his girlfriend with him.i am super excited for the coming up parts.continue soon.................
Edited by sasya - 15 years ago
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooow!
That was an awesome part!
Really cute..
looking forward to the next update!
Happy Dussehra!
?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]
thanks for the PM!
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyyy amieee!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜› HAPPY DUSSHERA !!!!!!! wonderful update u gave us a wonderful update on such a wonderful day!!!!!!!! but BANG BANG BOOOMMM wat a meeting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Luuveeeedddd it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ god imagine an assistant throwing her boss out in front of his dad bro n off course her vry own brother๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† had me in splits now is she gng to apologise to her " BOSS " or not????????๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe dey avoiding each other but man armaan's family so desperate to get him married yaar poor soul ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!! n vaibhav is adorablee๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š looking forward to more of dis one.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luv
aravi
yogzz thumbnail

hey yaar what to say.........finally i completed reading u r FF.............what to say....u left me speechless............i have no words to say anything about u r FF............everything was their in your FF.........sometime u made me cry,shocked,sad, happy,cheerful, exited...........i have no words to decribe how u r FF is........i just liked each n every part,scene of this FF n all the characters...........u r FF is just tooo gud..............plz do me one Favour plz Pm me when u will update next part coz now i cant wait to read next part.......
love u
yogitha๐Ÿ˜ณ

hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing part

ar meeting was mindblowing..........i couldnt stop laughing........poor ridz got embarrased

cont soon

sea_nyx thumbnail

wow, this is what I call meeting with a *Bang* ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I could almost see the sparks flying of the screen ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Amazing scene  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and you followed it through beautifully. Finally Mr.Supercool is formally introduced to the girl who's totally unimpressed by his charms. I can't wait to see how they'll interact at the office  ๐Ÿ˜ณor wait! Maybe they'll meet even before when Vibhi calls his "girlfriend" for a date at Essel World with superman ๐Ÿ˜‰

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
back wida bang..
dat wasdway d prt was..
thnxx 4d pm.. updatesoon