Dont feel bad get glad!! LAST CRITICISM

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

The only and only thing that makes me cry This forum and the wonderful people!

and ofcourse my jaan Akashdeep!!😳

now about todays episode!!

GRRRRR what a waste!! WHAT A BIG WASTE??? what was that??? all of a sudden you can let kanya know she is natasha but you could never do that before??? And everyone is all happy she will be cured? if she is cured she will be Natasha not kanya. Next she couldn;t be cured all her life but some magical doctor can fix her??

worse than that OMG shantu went to london and found the doctor? I don't know where to begin? the fact she went to london and no one noticed? or the fact she did with the help of her bai association?

Also wow!! Akki a guy who commited murder is scared of shantu's chatas?

this thing is more unbelievable than alien movies. A total insult to anyone intelligent. Even dying and coming back 400 times in ekta serial is more real than this!

Why I am unhappy: I don't like kanya. i love dimple just fine. I just don't like kanya. Even if I cross out all the bad acting (which made me cringe) her character never got fixed. She doesn't deserve ranbir. it's horrible. they will go down in one of my most horrible ekta couple list! which hurts me because they were my fav once!

In conclusion....Ekta next time you want lighthearted try to remember we still have brains!

And my Aysha di is sad so is riit di! I can't be sad.😑 I am so angry over such a faltu episode i don't have time to be sad. Maybe i will be sad tomorrow when it sinks in that it's all over. But for now I am glad this stupidity is over. If I am lucky they should start the recap soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sad we will be cos ab Akash ka kuch pata nahi hai

God knows
how many days he will be absconding from tv
when will we see him
how frequently will we see him
And how much time Fatima will take to write a movie on him.A knockout one

Then he will readily come out of hiding
And will sign a contract  with producers and directors  that I will do movies only if she writes them.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

I want to marry him 1st πŸ˜ƒ

rajkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I want to marry him 1st πŸ˜ƒ

ok theek hai kar lo shaadi.
Natasha se bolengey shaadi poori honey tak Sandy ko pakkad ke rakh ok

I cant let u marry him though
Suppose he says no working after marriage,will u still write for us with ur handphone  light.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only and only thing that makes me cry This forum and the wonderful people!

and ofcourse my jaan Akashdeep!!😳

now about todays episode!!

GRRRRR what a waste!! WHAT A BIG WASTE??? what was that??? all of a sudden you can let kanya know she is natasha but you could never do that before??? And everyone is all happy she will be cured? if she is cured she will be Natasha not kanya. Next she couldn;t be cured all her life but some magical doctor can fix her??

worse than that OMG shantu went to london and found the doctor? I don't know where to begin? the fact she went to london and no one noticed? or the fact she did with the help of her bai association?

Also wow!! Akki a guy who commited murder is scared of shantu's chatas?

this thing is more unbelievable than alien movies. A total insult to anyone intelligent. Even dying and coming back 400 times in ekta serial is more real than this!

Why I am unhappy: I don't like kanya. i love dimple just fine. I just don't like kanya. Even if I cross out all the bad acting (which made me cringe) her character never got fixed. She doesn't deserve ranbir. it's horrible. they will go down in one of my most horrible ekta couple list! which hurts me because they were my fav once!

In conclusion....Ekta next time you want lighthearted try to remember we still have brains!

And my Aysha di is sad so is riit di! I can't be sad.😑 I am so angry over such a faltu episode i don't have time to be sad. Maybe i will be sad tomorrow when it sinks in that it's all over. But for now I am glad this stupidity is over. If I am lucky they should start the recap soon!

i agree to each word of urs. but please dear tht word LAST is pricking our hearts. already creatives and sony have killed us making this show end.. i jst hate them

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true Fatima i am now replaced my sadness to anger. So i won't be sad but happy the show ended i mean we put up with a lot of C**p but this takes it to a new level.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajkin

ok theek hai kar lo shaadi.
Natasha se bolengey shaadi poori honey tak Sandy ko pakkad ke rakh ok

I cant let u marry him though
Suppose he says no working after marriage,will u still write for us with ur handphone  light.

I do that every night! even last night! 😳 what else was cell phone for!
But haila he can't say i cant work! I have to make my billions!!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

about the episode uggh

They could've had a better episode! used past 2 days usefully. Like where Ranbir and akki come face to face where Nat finds out akki is the bad and Ranbir had nothing to do with it. natasha could apologize to Ranbir... Brining in shanta to end this was soo....eekkk and ugh!!🀒
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

So true Fatima i am now replaced my sadness to anger. So i won't be sad but happy the show ended i mean we put up with a lot of C**p but this takes it to a new level.

thank you Aysha di! 😭😭we did put up with a lot! beside rannu I only watched the show so it doesn't go off air.😭
From cow pee to clowns...to archita turning into his sister! we put up with a LOT😭

I am not sad but mad that they were stupid enough to make such a crappy episode😑
rajkin thumbnail

I do that every night! even last night! 😳 what else was cell phone for!
But haila he can't say i cant work! I have to make my billions!!!

he is your daulat why do you want more daulat

Accha accha,u dont want HIM to go for work after marriage.

ok  so u wanna earn while he looks afrter ur kids

hai the new age dad Akashh