Chill-out Station for Veer debators!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Veer debators,

Welcome to your Chill Out Station.

Here you are welcome to talk about Veer or have some masti or mazak.

But please understand that you are NOT allowed to bash the PRC debators...do not spam, or use foul language.

So, keep talking...

And the only member that is allowed here other than Veer debators is:

ME and Lashy di.

Debators:

Subha2601
starpisces123
xoxcuddlesxox
thronewood9
rajatnmughda4ev
Heaven princess
anusha_123

NO BACK-UPS!!

NO one posts here except debators...please!!

Love you,

PRC-Veer Debate Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thnk u cnt w8 for it to start
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hurray ..........🥳
🥳all of u congrats first (the debaters)👏 and thanks shifali for everything👏

now we need to talk abt veer veer and only veer🤗
so lets start this....
emm.... chalo pehle rt as veer main humen kya achcha lagta hai, wo sonchte hai.....(this will help us in debet)
so mee going first here😃 ...the nxt person has to tell why they like  rt as veer😳
1.rt looks more handsome as veer😍

hi im nishath and frnds call me nisha

(aur haan girls humsab yaan ek dusre ke naam nahi jante, so plzplz give ur name like i did above so that we now eachother😛)

Edited by starpisces123 - 15 years ago
anusha_123 thumbnail

When the Debate is going to start????

Plz tell me lashy di

And congrats all the veer debators for this🥳

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Hello frnds,I am subha,hope most of u know me.
Ok so I am starting the discussion.
I am describing veer in my own words.

Veer is the son of pari,a shramik but was brought up by nivriti,an aryavrath due to certain circumstances.Veer is a brave,intelligent,naughty,happy go lucky,jolly prince.Zindagi ka doosra naam 'veer' hai.He loved his cousin Dharam more than anybody else and his mother Nivriti is his pillar of strength and his inspiration.Veer always proved to be a good bro and a good frnd.He always supported dharam,used to give him strength and inspiration.He even risked his own life many times to save dharam.
And then a gal named ananya came into his life and he fell in luv with her.But soon he realized that ananya is actually a dakoo called shera.He left her but couldn't forget her.
And then a bg toofan came in his life.Suddenly the biggest truth of his life came in front of him.He came to know he is actually a shramik and not an aryavrath.He was shattered but didn't become weak.He came to know he was born to give freedom to the shramiks and this is his most important duty and so to fulfill his duty he left his amily,his mother nivriti and brother dharam.But that doesn't mean he doesn't love them.He still loves them and will always do so.
Toda veer's goal is to give freedom to the shramiks and he can do anything to achieve this goal,even going against his brother dharam.
He is a very strong and determined person and one day,he will definitely achieve this goal.      

starpisces123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Hello frnds,I am subha,hope most of u know me.
Ok so I am starting the discussion.
I am describing veer in my own words.

Veer is the son of pari,a shramik but was brought up by nivriti,an aryavrath due to certain circumstances.Veer is a brave,intelligent,naughty,happy go lucky,jolly prince.Zindagi ka doosra naam 'veer' hai.He loved his cousin Dharam more than anybody else and his mother Nivriti is his pillar of strength and his inspiration.Veer always proved to be a good bro and a good frnd.He always supported dharam,used to give him strength and inspiration.He even risked his own life many times to save dharam.
And then a gal named ananya came into his life and he fell in luv with her.But soon he realized that ananya is actually a dakoo called shera.He left her but couldn't forget her.
And then a bg toofan came in his life.Suddenly the biggest truth of his life came in front of him.He came to know he is actually a shramik and not an aryavrath.He was shattered but didn't become weak.He came to know he was born to give freedom to the shramiks and this is his most important duty and so to fulfill his duty he left his amily,his mother nivriti and brother dharam.But that doesn't mean he doesn't love them.He still loves them and will always do so.
Toda veer's goal is to give freedom to the shramiks and he can do anything to achieve this goal,even going against his brother dharam.
He is a very strong and determined person and one day,he will definitely achieve this goal.      

hey subha....😛
wow i just liked the way u discribed the veer👏.....
🤗muhaah to u dear🤗
i agree with each and every point of urs

veer is funny,notty, lovable,adorable,brave,fighter for truth, a good son ,a best brother, a great leader, a friend, a true person with clean heart.....⭐️⭐️.............(include if i miss any feature here 😳)
⭐️⭐️through this we can say that rt's acting skills has emerged in an enormous way in veer's charecter....🥳

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: starpisces123

hey subha....😛wow i just liked the way u discribed the veer👏.....🤗muhaah to u dear🤗i agree with each and every point of ursveer is funny,notty, lovable,adorable,brave,fighter for truth, a good son ,a best brother, a great leader, a friend, a true person with clean heart.....⭐️⭐️.............(include if i miss any feature here 😳)⭐️⭐️through this we can say that rt's acting skills has emerged in an enormous way in veer's charecter....🥳

U r right dear.RT has improved a lot in dv.He has earned many more fans by doing this show.I couldn't watch prc(never got a chance to),only watched prithvi sanyo scenes on youtube and i feel there is not much difference btw his characters,prithvi and veer.Probably the only differences are that prithvi loved a princess and veer loved a dakoo and of course,prithvi was a king and veer is a shramik but i feel b'coz of these differences veer's character is more stronger.It's not an easy step to leave the family with whom one spent 15 yrs.of his life and go to pari whom he hardly knows.It was really a tough decision to make,i mean if i would hv been in veer's place i would hv never left my family with whom i hv spent 21 yrs.of my life.But veer took this decision not to fulfill his duty as a son but to fulfill his duty as a messiah.He went to the shramiks only to improve their conditions and to give them freedom frm d aryavrats.
HATS OFF TO VEER!
I feel that's why veer is more stronger than prithvi.
Another point I missed out is that veer always lives for others,thinks abt others b4 himself.He is a very helpful person and can do anything to solve ppl's problems. Edited by subha2601 - 15 years ago
starpisces123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

U r right dear.RT has improved a lot in dv.He has earned many more fans by doing this.I couldn't watch prc(never got a chance to),only watched prithvi sanyo scenes on youtube and i feel there is not much difference btw his characters,prithvi and veer.Probably the only differences are that prithvi loved a princess and veer loved a dakoo and of course,prithvi was a king and veer is a shramik but i feel b'coz of these differences veer's character is more stronger.It's not an easy step to leave the family with whom one spent 15 yrs.of his life and go to pari whom he hardly knows.It was really a tough decision to make,i mean if i would hv been in veer's place i would hv never left my family with whom i hv spent 21 yrs.of my life.But veer took this decision not to fulfill his duty as a son but to fulfill his duty as a messiah.He went to the shramiks only to improve their conditions and to give them freedom frm d aryavrats.
HATS OFF TO VEER!
I feel that's why veer is more stronger than prithvi.
Another point I missed out is that veer always lives for others,thinks abt others b4 himself.He is a very helpful person and can do anything to solve ppl's problems.

yes dear really he has gained mare popularity and fan following with dv....i use to watch prc but never joined this forms ...this was just dv which made me to join this worderful forms....
yes prithvi was a king whos power was his ppl and his friends and also his love to sayyo was potrayed very beatifully....
and the way he has givven up every thing just for his ppl was just owsome👏

but in dv the frndship has been highlighted in a beautiful way  that no one here on this form on at my home want to see dv separating....that the kind of love and friendship is shown in dv is just potrays the innocence and the beauty of all the charecters...and the values of friendship

specially veer his character is been beautifully written and potrayed....he is known for his nottyness , his emotions , his friendship, his love....every thing ....
the way  veer actually was before and in just  one minute his whole life was changed....now the way he controls his emotions when he sees his brother for whom his life is actually ment for "dharam talwar hai to veer uski dhall".....
rt really showed what is he capable of doing.....
and the shunts he has done were just excellent👏

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Debate will start on Saturday Anusha.
starpisces123 thumbnail
hey shifali but at what time ????