27th August Written Update~~~JJR

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap :-
Jiya's wedding is stopped by Appu and he revealed the truth of Gaurav & Ballu infront of every1. Cops arrests them.Appu Asked Jiya to meet him next day.Mahesh feels Apologize. Barkha and Appu collapse each other at pool site.....

27th August Episode:-

Barka and Appu starts chatting.....She asked him for company till both if their's friends arrived.  He hesitatingly agreed. other side Jiya is coming to meet Appu at Pool site but Appu's dad came and emotionally blackmail her😑. He told her that he had seen so many dreams for Appu but all in vain as he wanted to spent all his life with Jiya and coz of this his dreams would be shattered. He leaves Jiya  in big Dillelama(sry i forget the exact word😭). She is confused what to do....she continuously reminded about Appu's,His dad's And her Dad's saying in her mind. other side Barkha apologize for past and tries to convince Appu to forget about past happenings. They both chatting.....meanwhile Jiya entered the rainbow swimming pool slot.
Appu told Barkha about Gaurav-Jiya and all......he said he he wants to meet Jiya to clear his doubts as he loves her a lot and wants return her back.He said don't know whether she will com or not...at this Barkha trying to brainwashing his mind by saying that when a gal starts doing avoiding like this that means she has some1 else......Appu gets shocked.She tries to be friendly with him but he seems uninterested and waiting for Jiya.As he see Jiya he desperatley told NBarkha that she came n became happy to see Jiya...and leave from there to meet her...Barkha said she is going to meet her friend....he said  ok bye.....
He goes to Jiya happily and tries to hug her but she hesitatingly back stepped....it made Appu surprised....
Jiya tells him that she wants to talk to him...he said ya sure....Jiya said she thinks that they should separate....Appu Got a jerk like an earthquake....he asked her what's the matter why she is saying like this....as they both love each other than ahy she is talking  like this. At this Jiya  tell him that he never ever Love her as  she  do....Appu gets tempered and shouts at her...but also apologize and asked her why she is thinking like this....she said Appu always love Jiya not Dabbu...he always wants Jiya as what he wants to see in her like dancing n all ...he always hate dabbu....Appu became shattered at this and tried a lot to convince Jiya that he loved her a lot and there is some misunderstanding. he tries to explain her but she ran away from there and Appu keeps shouting and calling her name......
Barkha come and asked about matter...he said nothing and Barkha forcefully take him to the pool site.both of them sit there with their lower legs half in pool's water and started chatting...Barkha tries to console him but he said i love Jiya a lot but i realized today that she doesn't love and wants to ignore me.....
Jiya Comes home and Mahesh class her and asked about her meeting....She announces that she will never marry. at this every 1 become shocked....Jiya cries a lot and run away towards her room.
every1 looking worried specially Dadi & Mahesh.
Barkha tells Appu that she will talk to Jiya and try to convince her but he denied and said Jiya will never understand. He had done a lot for her....still she thinks that he doesn't care and love her....
Barkha tells him not to worry everything will be fine...he asked do u really think that everything will be fine.
She noodded positively.while this chatting Appu was literally crying.....😭😭(poor Appu)
he wipes his tears as he hopes for everything will be right soon...Jiya in her room lying on her bed & crying
a lot.Mahesh comes to console her....Mahesh tells her not leave Appu in this state and try to clear all misunderstanding.....as he is now ready for their marriage than both appu-Jiya creating trouble for themselves. He tries to convince her but realizes that she slept.he smiles and leaves from there.
Barkha starts giggling  Appu to make him laugh...he smiles abit and tell her to stop and there his dad come and became happy to see both of them...
while thet both talking about new starting n all Appu looks frustrated by this....
He leaves the place and Barkha joins him...he lies on his bed and Brkha asked u want Jiya back in ur Life ryt?He nodded positively but very cutely😊(must see this scene...Appu was looking like a kid)
Appu thanked her for her support and she said that no thanx b/w friends and made him sleep as it's getting late night...Appu goes to sleep and Barkha returns to hall again to meet his Dad...they both shake their hands and smiles evily(OMG it's their plan to trap both Jiya -Appu)Brakha said all is going exactly what they planned...and smil evily.😑😑😑

The End...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amanat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't know now what will hapeen
-krazyriya- thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update !!!
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhh dear appu, he is facing so much and poor jiya........😭
😭😭
i cant believe this..........that barkha and appu's dad..........evil ppl.......😑😑......phirse trying to create jhamela.........................so not fair........😭

thanx for the update
heyy do u all know tht JJR is shifting to zeetv n zeenext is shutting down.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
ya hira, did hear abt that........................i guess we will get to see those initial romantic moments of jiya and appu..................
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Can anyone tell me about Ballu-Gaurav? I know Ballu was Mahes friend who came from aborad withhis son Gaurav what happ post that?
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
ahhhhh shruti, i m sorry but i cant help u on that as i had stopped watching after ballu and gaurav started created differences between AJ!!!

i guess gaurav ws with some wrong sorts, may be some smuggling or something and perhaps jiiya ws forced to get engaged with him and at last moment the truth came out.......but these r my guesses, hope someone clarifies them soon.......
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well u r right dear....(daisy)

ballu & Gaurav both r smugglers by profession
Gaurav likes Jiya and had created many differences
b/w Appu & Jiya due to which they both got separated
for some tym and Jiya herself half heatedly ready for engagement
with Goru but Our hero is hero who loves her unconditionally
that's what Appu proved himself and reaveal both culprit's truth at the right moment
even Jiya also ware aout it but was quitely waiting for Appu to save her....
all was going well...even Mahesh and whole family even Appu too
ready for Appu-Jiya wedding but again villians(barkha & Appu's dad) came in b/w them
and still creating difference b/w them as Jiya is thier target.....😑
Edited by sakshi_001 - 15 years ago