RKAB written update 26th Aug:-complete

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

sorry for the lateness peeps i got busy talking to my hubby n kinda forgot!!!😳

but i soon remembered YuRa n rushed to update so im updating at the mo...

Re-cap:- Yura win the Shahi comp n Rani gets awarded to do the pooja with Yudi n Raja Sahib is delighted at the idea (NOT) but Rani asks them to stop before they begin the pooja

so the eppy starts with Rani stopping Yudi and she oh so innocently says how any reet aur rasm should begin with the family elders starting it and the young should foolow. Yudi agrees and he request RS n CR to rock Krishan jees cradle first, YuRa follow
later Rudr aproaches Yudi and congratulates him but Yudi says Rani won not him and Rudr instigates Yudi to do his "pyar ka izhaar" on this Shub day of janam masharee.
Raja discusses how he wants to go and meet his people but CR tells him to tell Rudr to give RB the Ghandani haar!!🤢
Rani gives munna some prasat, Rudr informs Yudi that CR is calling him and also informs him how RS is so impressed by Rani's performance. upon meeting CR Yudi is informed by CR that RS is happy and agrees to YuRa's engagment and that he should give the ghandani haar to Rani and anounce his love infront of everyone. Yudi declines but CR calls RS n misleads both of them so that Yudi believes that he wants Rani to have the necklace.

Break.

RB is angry and one of her friends instigates her about losing to a naukarani and suggest that RB gets revenge on rani but RB thinks that she will but from Yudi not Rani as this is his fault.
CR says that RS wants u to propose while he is away as the shub mahurat will finish by the time he returns and anyway Yudi has RS is blessings.
back in the party RB mixes somthing in a drink and gives it to Rudr and Rudr is suspicious and asks whats the matter!!! (clever boy) and he then asks her to drink it first!!! (very good!!)

Break.

CR exists her room and see Bhanu and asks her to set flowers outside Ranis room and Bhanu is shocked but agrees. back at the party RB hesitates and drinks it and Rudr takes the other glass she was holding and RB thinks to her self i knew this would happen so i had planned for it before and u still got the intoxicated drink. (shes better than her hubby!!! wow the perfect couple!!!)
Rani is sat on her bed waiting and hears a knock on the door she opens it and CR calls RS in her room and fakes crying and asks RS to come back. Rani see's the floor covered in petals and Yudi is at the party introducing the one who taught him to love "jiske miti ke den mein Sone ka dil basta hai" (aka Rani) he then turns to see her on the steps with sooooo much love in his eyes and the tune to mein aggar kahun from OSO plays. Yudi takes Rani's hand and introduces her and the song then plays... he thnks Rani and says thnks for teaching me to love smile and laugh. for getting me dhadkan to beat my heart to love and for helping me realise what love is. thnk u!!! WILL U MARRY ME? (YES YES YES i Will uhh i mean SHE will ( i would but i dont want to commit bigamy!!!)) MAJOUT YURA SCENE the best EYE LOCK EVERR!!!!!!!!! of course she agrees and Yudi gets the Ring and places it on her finger!!!! all clap!!!! wowowowowowowo eye lock is still going onnnnn but then Rani realises were she is and lowers her eyes!!! classic!!!

RS enters to see Yudi holding Ranis hand with the ring on her wedding finger and makes a "i want to puke" face and...

THE END!!!

Comments:- wowowowowwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i loved it YuRa engaged n id like to see how RS can break this one up!!! Rudr is obviously gunna make a fool of himself in the nex eppy as he's been givin sumthing shifty by his dear wife and i dont really Think TuRa will get kicked out of the palace sooo sooon if ever!!!

xXx Bee

p.s if u enjoyed this update plz let me know by simply clicking on the THNK U button otherwise plz make a comment for any suggestions complaints or comments on the eppy!!!

THNK U
Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Welcome back with the update..really enjoyed reading it and loved ur comments too
Bee3nazz thumbnail
thnks alot kiran im glad to hear u liked it i thought i might have gotten rusty with that 2 month break!!!

xXx Bee
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent bee....yes looking forward to see rudra's "fatehaal"
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh great they finally got engaged
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

thnks alot kiran im glad to hear u liked it i thought i might have gotten rusty with that 2 month break!!!

xXx Bee

Arrey mention not ..u r back with the updates thats more important...forget rustiness ..actually u have similar way of updatin like beena ..the good thing about u both is that u r quick and fast also ur comments are very interesting ..and members like me who cann't watch RKAB because of loadsheeding can read the updates very quickly so thanks for that 😊
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Arrey mention not ..u r back with the updates thats more important...forget rustiness ..actually u have similar way of updatin like beena ..the good thing about u both is that u r quick and fast also ur comments are very interesting ..and members like me who cann't watch RKAB because of loadsheeding can read the updates very quickly so thanks for that 😊

im glad that these updates help u!!! and thnks so much for the appreciation!!!

xXx Bee😃
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

excellent bee....yes looking forward to see rudra's "fatehaal"

yesh i kno Beena i cant wait to find out what he's gunna do!!!!

xXx Bee
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

yesh i kno Beena i cant wait to find out what he's gunna do!!!!

xXx Bee

same here..
thanks Bee for update..
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the wonderful update.