How Parul becomes Ragini - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
How Parul becomes Ragini

Parul Chauhan, who plays Ragini in Bidaai, is quite like her role in the show. Parul confessed that she too faced the same kind of problems which Ragini is facing in the show. The actress told us how she gets ready for her role everyday.

Parul says she is not as dark as seen in the show in reality. "They have to tan me everyday. It normally takes two hours for me to get ready. First of all I have to put on base on my face, hands and neck. After this they have some powder of black colour which they mix and make another base. Then I have to apply that base again on parts which are visible in the show."
She adds, "Further normal eye shadow, mascara, liner and everything is there. Then I have to fix up a wig too. It takes too much time everyday but now they have made my face a little brighter than before.

"My skin is very sensitive and even if I shoot for one hour my face becomes tan. However, normally we shoot indoors so they cannot keep my original skin colour for the show. I have to take so many precautions because of this. As soon as I reach home I clean the make up and apply rose water and multani mitti."

Parul has done cameos before this in a few shows but this show gave her fame and name.

Meanwhile, after being neglected for a while, Ragini and Ranbir's romantic track has just started.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, August 26, 2008

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesmerized thumbnail
    itz so obvious dt they pout mke up on her... but regardless of dt she is still stuning....

t4article
    yipee thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    How Parul becomes Ragini

Parul Chauhan, who plays Ragini in Bidaai, is quite like her role in the show. Parul confessed that she too faced the same kind of problems which Ragini is facing in the show. The actress told us how she gets ready for her role everyday.

< align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://www.indya.com/commonewsbanner.htm" Border=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250>

Parul says she is not as dark as seen in the show in reality. "They have to tan me everyday. It normally takes two hours for me to get ready. First of all I have to put on base on my face, hands and neck. After this they have some powder of black colour which they mix and make another base. Then I have to apply that base again on parts which are visible in the show."

She adds, "Further normal eye shadow, mascara, liner and everything is there. Then I have to fix up a wig too. It takes too much time everyday but now they have made my face a little brighter than before.

"My skin is very sensitive and even if I shoot for one hour my face becomes tan. However, normally we shoot indoors so they cannot keep my original skin colour for the show. I have to take so many precautions because of this. As soon as I reach home I clean the make up and apply rose water and multani mitti."

Parul has done cameos before this in a few shows but this show gave her fame and name.

Meanwhile, after being neglected for a while, Ragini and Ranbir's romantic track has just started.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, August 26, 2008
  • source:

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/August/News_20080826_112

talkativetaurus thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    thnx a lot .. nice to knw this ..
    bollywoodcrazy3 thumbnail

I think Ragini is gorgeus! =)

apux thumbnail
    yeah, I noticed that too that during party pictures she looks lighter...she's pretty either way!

Thx for the article
    Salz. thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    ya i agree they made her lighter then from the beginning of the show.
    rano- thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Ragini is sooooooooooo beautiful in any look.
    Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I find her beautiful!😳

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    awwWW kuch paane k liye kuch khona perta hai..
    she has to go through alll dis to b ragini..
    but v all luvv her alott..thanx 4 doin soo much 4 ur fans..
    n ya m happy ranvirG. ragini track started in bidaai..its really nyce..
    awwwWWW but sadhna n alekhG. ka b jaldi se shurroo keroo..