written update 25 august 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys….

Here's today's epi………

Ragi going to dance class and malti says: ragi where r u going? Aren't u gonna tie rakhi for Vinu, we are going to bring sadi home, ragi: I'm going for dance classes, I'll be back soon….i'm already very late…… Malti: haan sure ur late? U still have to talk to the blanc caller…… ragi: there's nothing like that bhabhi?

Malti: are pagli, don't worry, it's ur age to do all this, now go…..but come back soon….Vinu came and they went to sadi…..

Alekh busy with his office works and Sadi thinking in her room: today it's rakhi, I'll have to go to mamaji to tie rakhi for bhaya but maybe mumiji won't like it. What should I do now?

Ranveer talks with dolly over the phone and came in Sadi's room.

Ranveer: dolly, today it's rakhi and ur in abroad.

Dolly: ranveer believe me, I also wanted to come home for rakhi but because of this dance festival…….but raneer I'm missing u?

Ranveer: I'm also missing u and he gave to the phone to Alekh

Alekh: Happy Rakhi

Dolly: u 2

Alekh: u just come soon haan

Dolly: ok

Alekh asks what rakhi is and sadi explains it to him.

Ranveer: bhabhi, I've a very big problem

Sadi: what happened?

Ranveer: u know nah, I was very tensed because of Anamika, so I kept calling her at her home, I talked yesterday with her and she got very angry….. she said she won't talk ever again with me and after that a woman also called (Sadi shocked) she asked who I am

Sadi thinks: it must be malti bhabhi, I hope she won't create a scene for ragi,

Ranveer: bhabhi I know I made a mistake, I shouldn't have called her home but how am I gonna call her now after everything that happened

Sadi: ranveerji, what was needed to call her home, maybe u created a big problem for her now,

Ranveer: I was missing her that's why I called her, ek to she's angry on me and ur also screaming at me……

Sadi: I do understand but u shouldn't……..

Ranveer: I know but I won't repeat such a mistake anymore, I'll call her and asks forgiveness, that will be good nah

Sadi: yess, that will be good

Ragi thinks: why Malti bhabhi talked about the blank caller, how did she knew about him? She then saw someone talking on the phone and thinks: thatnk god the phone has been repaired, I should call anmol and asks if he called back at home? And maybe malti bhabhi picked up the phone? He can bring me in big troubles with this mistake he made,

Ragi calls him and………

Ranveer: I was about to call u….

Ragi: I told u not and still u were about to call me

Ranveer: no I didn't call at ur home, but someone called me from ur home, she was asking me who I was, but I didn't told her anything

Ragi thinks: this means that was malti

Ranveer: I'm very sorry for what happened

Ragi: aapne hamari dosti ka ek niyam tora hai, I didn't expected such a thing from u, I called u from home because I thought maybe u were worried that I didn't called u but aspen meri achayi ka yeh badla diya…..

Ranveer: please listen to me

Ragi: do u even realise, because of this mistake, I can land in a very big problem…from now on I won't talk with u, please don't call me and she cuts the phone………

Vinu and malti came and vasu thinks: these people here, they always come without letting us know, that day sharmaji and ragi and today vinu and malti……..

Vinu: we came to bring sadi with us, today it's rakhi na,

Vasu: ramdin, tell bari bahu that her brother has come.

Choti ma came…..

Malti asks about avni and choti ma says she has gone to her brother.

Sadi came and vinu and malti hugs her. Sadi thinks: bhabhi knows that ragi was talking with some guy on the phone, I'l ask jeejee, when I'll go there..

Malti: are sadi, ur saree is very beautiful

Break

Vasu told sadi that she can go with Vinu but without Alekh as he's not feeling well, Alekh says he will go with her and Vasu says no… alekh: why not? I'll go with my friend.

Sadi: one minute alekhji, it won't be good leaving him like this, bhaya is here so I will tie the rakhi right here….. sadi went to vinu and says: bhaya I can't come with u….. Malti: she's right jee, how can she leave Alekh like this and go with us. u don't worry sadi we will take care of mama and mami……. And she thinks: chalo acha hai, zada kharcha nahi hoga…….

Choti ma brought the rakhi and sadi does the rakhi rasam. Alekh watches and gets happy.

Malti: sadi if we knew before then we would bring a nice gift for u..

Sadi: there's no need for that….. next time I'll come home.

Sorry for the mistakess and enjoy reading😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this update.. I wait for this every single day... is this all or some part is still to be updated??

Anyway ... Great job by all of you to keep us updated.

Kudos to all of you
Edited by SHROME - 15 years ago
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

awww sadi and alekh should have gone
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update

Durga
ahada thumbnail