salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bobby Deol's secret revealed!

www.glamsham.com

view%20BOBBY%20&%20PRIYANKA%20AT%2010%20KA%20DUM%20picture%20gallery

view BOBBY & PRIYANKA AT
10 KA DUM picture gallery

Recently actor Bobby Deol relived his childhood memories when he came to the reality show '10 Ka Dum' as a contestant.

He beat Priyanka Chopra in the knockout round to play the game with Salman Khan. Both Priyanka & Bobby are gearing up for their new film release CHAMKU and had a chance to promote their film on the show.

The two men then had a ball dancing to 'Main jat yamla...' from PRATIGYA the song that immortalized Dharmendra's famous dance steps. Salman and Bobby brought the house down when they replicated the steps. Bobby recalled how he made his debut in the film when he played the young Dharam. Later he also revealed a little secret - that in his excitement of facing the camera for the first time he had forgotten to wear his underwear! Salman just cracked up laughing... the audience too whistled at this one!

Catch Bobby Deol and Priyanka Chopra at '10 Ka Dum' on Sony Entertainment Television.

Read / Post comments on this article       addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/add_widget.php?v=12" =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoaa! =)
I where my chaddi's on my pants cos im superman.
Yeh toh usse bhi aage hai! Hahaha.
Thankss for sharing!
Aww lol cute ..saw clips for this episode it was good especially the dancing and when he talks about sholay.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh when is this coming on?!
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
lol 😆 that was funny.  I usually never miss dus ka dum but didn't watch this one 😳 but Bobby and Priyanka seem to share a very good comfort level.
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw this show
it was the cutest and Bobby was blushing the whole time
he was so shy looking☺️
just looooooved him... HATE SALMAN he is irritating but loved Bobby