What do you think!!

kahaani123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I've noticed that my posted have been locked or whatever for posting video's in this forum. WHich is quite ridicioulus... i understand that the forums has its video bee person but every person has their rite to post videos if they wish too.. if people dont have that option then theres no point of a forum at all and have your opinion heards.. If your going to lock or block my videos then u mind as well lock all those other members who post up pictures or write up updates that are double in this forums.. thats all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nadii- thumbnail
We do that. Whenever someone posts video/updates without asking or just like that, it gets closed.. So you are not the only one--.  if you have any further questions feel free to pm me..Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago
kahaani123 thumbnail

Ok i understand that, but why do the other members have to wait for the video/update if someone else does it for them?? why be punish for doing the update/vidoes for members earlier then having to wait to for a few days?

-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahaani123

Ok i understand that, but why do the other members have to wait for the video/update if someone else does it for them?? why be punish for doing the update/vidoes for members earlier then having to wait to for a few days?

If you want to update then pm the regular updater and ask them if it is ok you do it.😳